What's new

Kollywood --- Tamil Movie Industry

You"ve pulled or dragged something from a garbage or a trash can and you want me to acknowledge whether its bullcrap or horsedump.......i think its shahrukh khan

Where you ask you to acknowledge anything??

That guy in the poster looks like Ajith.. Thats what I asked?

every one knows..

hey havizsultan,

contribute something....you dont have to spew venom on every indian..

There are 2 types of threads. One is for entertainment purposes, the other is totally political. I believe Tamil movie industry comes in entertainment rather than political? If you have a complaint with me contributing here take it to the high ups. :)

I have previously never heard of a thread being exclusively for someone.

Where am I "spewing venom"... You want me contribute or not because it is hurting your Indian pride to have a Pakistani here? Ask bronxbull why he looks down on Tamils. It was a totally serious question. Veerappan was like the most famous criminal in Tamil Nadu who fought for rights of ordinary Tamils. There's no film on him?

I like the fight scenes btw:

Last edited by a moderator:
when did i start looking down on tamils?

My wife is tamil and my son is hence half tamil.

is this somehting u imagine in ur half baked head,like the one about your pashtun blood.

buddy I am not a Tamil. and it is nothing abusive. Rajnikanth uses this in his dialogues and it has become very popular. He refers to v the villains as rascals and tells them to mind him.

aisa koi dialogue nahi hain bhai.

indian pride?.....if would have thought so i would not have asked you to contribute buddy.....veerapan...huh..he was a dacoit...he may have done some good for the villages around that area...but he was poaching elephants,killed a lot of em and sandalwood...kidnapped many celebrities....killed a lot of policemen..and the special task force commited a lot of atrocities saying that they are after him.....lots of speculation....i"ve to take a neutral stand when they ask about whether is good or bad...tv shows showing him to be good and even some people and the governements dont want a pain in the back...he might turn out to be a monster in the future...lots of speculation...hes got a robinhood image...so iam neutral...good or bad...yea there is a movie called captain prabhakaran...story of a cop after veerapan...

this video is in telugu dubbed....not in tamil..so thats all about veerapan....hes just a small tim dacoit..no one cares a damn in tamilnadu about him...

There are 2 types of threads. One is for entertainment purposes, the other is totally political. I believe Tamil movie industry comes in entertainment rather than political? If you have a complaint with me contributing here take it to the high ups. :)

I have previously never heard of a thread being exclusively for someone.

Where am I "spewing venom"... You want me contribute or not because it is hurting your Indian pride to have a Pakistani here? Ask bronxbull why he looks down on Tamils. It was a totally serious question. Veerappan was like the most famous criminal in Tamil Nadu who fought for rights of ordinary Tamils. There's no film on him?

I like the fight scenes btw:

vijay --- gilli movie -- cat and mouse thriller movie

-- -

Vijay -2012 --- Thupakki movie --- army man gets looking for a big terrorist gang and the gang leader finding about this army man...nice thriller....

Aren't both of them half-naked men and aren't both based on historical legends?

Actually to be totally truthful I was genuinely interested. Subjects of interests include, legends/myths, culture, . Why some people find a bone in every fish?

Oh these movies are also in color. It is copied too :cheesy:

images

surya nandha movie

Surya --- Kakka Kakka --- Cop Crime Thriller

220px-Kaaka_Kaaka_Screenshot.jpg

Full movie
-- watch it --- very nice movie

surya and vikram in pithamagan
images

-very nice action drama thriller movie -- watch it

surya aayutha ezuthu movie

images

its an hyperlink movie like babel,city of god....

Surya Ghajini movie --- The Original
images

-- i think you guys know about this

Surya Sillunu oru kadhal ----- Romantic comedy
images

surya varanam aayiram movie --- romantic drama -- goes to four or five places

very very nice movie --- watch it.
images

images

images

Surya ayan movie --- superb action thriller --shot all over africa and many other parts of the world

images

--full movie

Trailer

my favourite tamil movie is BOMBAY and ROJA :smitten::smitten:. thousand times better than stupid salman khan movie
who is totally crap .:bad:

Surya 7aam Arivu -- 7th sense --- story of bodhidharma or DA MO as called by the chinese....who went to china and taught them about medicine and martial arts i.e taught them about Shaolin

Bodhidharma
--Bodhidharma was a Buddhist monk who lived during the 5th/6th century CE. He is traditionally credited as the transmitter of Ch'an (Sanskrit: Dhyāna, Japanese: Zen) to China, and regarded as its first Chinese patriarch. According to Chinese legend, he also began the physical training of the Shaolin monks that led to the creation of Shaolinquan.
Little contemporary biographical information on Bodhidharma is extant, and subsequent accounts became layered with legend.[1] There are three principal sources for Bodhidharma's biography[2]: Yáng Xuànzhī's (Yang Hsüan-chih) The Record of the Buddhist Monasteries of Luoyang (547), Tánlín's preface to the Two Entrances and Four Acts (6th century CE), which is also preserved in Ching-chüeh's Chronicle of the Lankavatar Masters (713-716)[3], and Dàoxuān's (Tao-hsuan) Further Biographies of Eminent Monks (7th century CE).

Some traditions specifically describe Bodhidharma to be the third son of a Tamil Pallava king from Kanchipuram.

7AAM ARIVU 2011 - - FULL MOVIE WITH E-SUBS -- cat and mouse thriller --a chinese comes over here to kill surya -- vietnamese johny tri nguyen is the villain

Trailer

surya maatraan movie 2012 --- action thriller -- watch it
220px-Maatraan.jpg

guys you"ll get a torrent ... search for it

my favourite tamil movie is BOMBAY and ROJA :smitten::smitten:. thousand times better than stupid salman khan movie
who is totally crap .:bad:

yes buddy aravind swamy .....

images

Bombay

--- nice song

Back
Top Bottom