What's new

Koi Tabdeeli ati hai tu Neechay Beetabi hoti hai | Firdous Ashiq Awan links earth quake with Tabdeel

I thought it was only "Thora barish hota ha to thora pani ata ha, ziada barish hota ha tu ziada pani ata ha"

but now we have another contender in this idiotic race. What a pathetic moment that she was smiling the moment while talking about Earthquake.

She is so stupid that doesn't realize that her statement has certain vulgar insinuations.

Face of new Govt,coutesy PPP.

She is the bearer of the flag of Tabdeeli Government.

I just saw Imran Khan blaming his Team for not providing Relief to ordinary Pakistanis quicker and solving Major issues. This is the guy who kept on harping Mantra of a good Kapitaan and Team.

He will now use this Mantra to somehow gain some traction in the new setup. I hope people stop this man before he makes a Libya out of Pakistan.

She is the bearer of the flag of Tabdeeli Government.
Flag continues shifting from Shah to Firdous to Fawad to Hafeez to JKT.
I just saw Imran Khan blaming his Team for not providing Relief to ordinary Pakistanis quicker and solving Major issues. This is the guy who kept on harping Mantra of a good Kapitaan and Team.
Seems like he has studied old tactics or has hired some old man for advice.
He will now use this Mantra to somehow gain some traction in the new setup. I hope people stop this man before he makes a Libya out of Pakistan.
He running out of time,public is not happy from times of Zardari and it's going on peak.

As far as I remember... I had heard from people earthquakes comes more often if there is injustice in the world.

Back
Top Bottom