What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

I have some recommendations :

:butcher:
Is that an indication of Turkey's toughness? Kobani was liberated depite Turkey's arming ISIS and barring kurds from joining the fight. I guess the Kurds taught the NATO muslim member a lesson in integrity, manhood and motivation..

Is that an indication of Turkey's toughness? Kobani was liberated depite Turkey's arming ISIS and barring kurds from joining the fight. I guess the Kurds taught the NATO muslim member a lesson in integrity, manhood and motivation..[/QUOTE

please include my recommendations in the quote next time. You suck at propaganda you stateless Berber ( yep I read all 48 pages on this thread you silly twat)

Hmm a lesson in INTEGRITY and MANHOOD no less?! Mountain rats fighting for the survival of one of their swamps is just amusing and certainly not a lesson about anything.

Hey go the Algerian desert, draw a circle around yourself and declare it Berberistan ok? Then use the stick as a makeshift flagpole and your underwear (doubt you use any but still I'm hoping you might) as a makeshift flag ok ? Doing that will have more legitimacy than a so called North Kurdistan.

Is that an indication of Turkey's toughness? Kobani was liberated depite Turkey's arming ISIS and barring kurds from joining the fight. I guess the Kurds taught the NATO muslim member a lesson in integrity, manhood and motivation..

If we had done such a thing....there would be no Kurds in Syria.

@TheGrim
Hey go the Algerian desert, draw a circle around yourself and declare it Berberistan ok? Then use the stick as a makeshift flagpole and your underwear (doubt you use any but still I'm hoping you might) as a makeshift flag ok ? Doing that will have more legitimacy than a so called North Kurdistan.
I am confident that the Kurds will take that stick and will shove it up Erdogan behind and have a state of their own carved from Turkey. There is nothing, that will stop them now..
For the BERBERS, they already have the biggest state in Africa and that is enough for them..

If we had done such a thing....there would be no Kurds in Syria.
Well it seems that Turkey had an understanding with ISIS..At least that what the foreign press is alluring to.

am confident that the Kurds will take that stick and will shove it up Erdogan behind and have a state of their own carved from Turkey. There is nothing, that will stop them now..

We heard these words so many times :)

Well it seems that Turkey had an understanding with ISIS..At least that what the foreign press is alluring to.
I think ISIS understands that if they touch us, we will steam roll them and they keep away. In fact every actor in ME keeps away from the Turkish army.

Last edited by a moderator:

What lessons? That they are weaker and dumber than we have thought?

That US Air strikes wasn't enough so we turks had to help out and give save passage to the peshmwerga?

That we had to send our allies the FSA to ayn al Arab?

pkk, pkk leader apo ocalan, kobane are crypto-armenians.

ayn al arab and before like the same arab call in turkish.. dont know how it changed to kurdish must be a mystical transmogrification of spectral energy in Astral world wich lead to pure energy leaking out to ayn al arab turning in the physical world to a viscid mass that looks brown..

We heard these words so many times :)

I think ISIS understands that if they touch us, we will steam roll them and they keep away. In fact every actor in ME keeps away from the Turkish army.

lol ISIS attacked via "turkish land" Kobani, through the border crossing and what did you do to defend 'your' holy land?YPG had to clear it. I wonder where the selfie taking brave infrantry men were when that happened, a crossing that they usually keep a 24/7 eye on.

lol ISIS attacked via "turkish land" Kobani, through the border crossing and what did you do to defend 'your' holy land?YPG had to clear it. I wonder where the selfie taking brave infrantry men were when that happened, a crossing that they usually keep a 24/7 eye on.
I wonder,if you can talk without lying Kurdo....İf we believe caveman media, we shipped SPAs and Tanks to ISIS. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

They were too busy watching the firework show inside Ayn Al-Arab:coffee:

Al kiro ypg is nothing we turks send you krio's the pershmerga and FSA as help and what happened? ayn al arab is free..

as ever you are unthankfull.. like a normal kiro

ayn al arab and before like the same arab call in turkish.. dont know how it changed to kurdish must be a mystical transmogrification of spectral energy in Astral world wich lead to pure energy leaking out to ayn al arab turning in the physical world to a viscid mass that looks..

PKK, PKK leader Apo Ocalan, Kobane/Kobani/Ayn Al Arab/Arab Pinari are Crypto-Armenian.

Thank you for your valuable and coherent response.

I wonder,if you can talk without lying Kurdo....İf we believe caveman media, we shipped SPAs and Tanks to ISIS. :lol:

so you're telling me YPG crossed the border to fight the turksih army?

I don't know who you're trying to fool but it's pretty obvious turkey would rather share a border with ISIS than PKK

so you're telling me YPG crossed the border to fight the turksih army?

I don't know who you're trying to fool but it's pretty obvious turkey would rather share a border with ISIS than PKK
I don't know what are you trying to prove with that video...which proves nothing.

Nobody crossed border... :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom