What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

I don't know what are you trying to prove with that video...which proves nothing.

Nobody crossed border... :crazy:

dude ISIS attacked from the turkish side, and that's YPG repelling the attackg and ousting IS from the "turkish" side. all the evidence is there and this has been posted before. YPG seized the turkish side and later on in agreement left and turkish soldiers went back into positions. the footage is there with IS being at the silos and everything

dude ISIS attacked from the turkish side, and that's YPG repelling the attackg and ousting IS from the "turkish" side. all the evidence is there and this has been posted before. YPG seized the turkish side and later on in agreement left and turkish soldiers went back into positions. the footage is there with IS being at the silos and everything
Footage reveals nothing as always.

And thousands of Kurdish refugees (200.00 of them.) Police, Soldiers, Journalist from every nation is there. But some how they got blinded ISIS terrorists poped up in the Turkish territory and past near all these people and attacked Kobane...

Only cavemen will believe in this kind of fairy tail.

Fake cavemen media was reporting that Turkey has given 49 Tanks to ISIS....which we never saw them in the field...maybe they buried them in sand for later user ??? :lol:
Turkish train carrying war tanks and weapons, delivered to ISIS

Footage reveals nothing as always.

And thousands of Kurdish refugees (200.00 of them.) Police, Soldiers, Journalist from every nation is there. But some how they got blinded ISIS terrorists poped up in the Turkish territory and past near all these people and attacked Kobane...

Only cavemen will believe in this kind of fairy tail.

so europeans, americans are cavemen aswell? they all reported on it. but some country's media decided to turn a black eye on it like in many other sensitive things. world's media come at the begining besides, that's when turkey had the border closed and forced people away from watching, pirsus got it's distance from kobane.

the footage shows YPG fighting towards turkey to the north, not to the east. beliving anythign else is just being another delusional turk.

so europeans, americans are cavemen aswell? they all reported on it.
I have seen no officials statement just some tabloid media quoted cavemen sources that's all....
but some country's media decided to turn a black eye on it like in many other sensitive things. world's media come at the begining besides, that's when turkey had the border closed and forced people away from watching, pirsus got it's distance from kobane.
Another cavemen lie....
the footage shows YPG fighting towards turkey to the north, not to the east. beliving anythign else is just being another delusional turk.
Yeah sure... if Kurdi says it had to be true. No need for proof.

he say isis attack from turkish side which there are kurdish village and towns:))no turkish village or town located there.

just in case you try to edit :)
iam sorry for my english..but i know you understood me . but you cannot respond me..it is fine:):) iwill say one more time .no turkish living border betweeen syria-turkish.. there is only kurdish village and town in this region.so you are just lying:):)

iam sorry for my english..but i know you understood me . but you cannot respond me..it is fine:):) iwill say one more time .no turkish living border betweeen syria-turkish.. there is only kurdish village and town in this region.so you are just lying:):)

no no I understand you:) , just that you confirmed what your brother sinan tried to disapprove.

no no I understand you:) , just that you confirmed what your brother sinan tried to disapprove.
What he said strengthens my argument.

What i said;
Thousands of Kurdish refugees (200.00 of them.) Police, Soldiers, Journalist from every nation is there. But some how they got blinded ISIS terrorists poped up in the Turkish territory and past near all these people and attacked Kobane...

He added, also the people who live on the border area are Kurds.

Nobody saw any ISIS terrorists on our soil which is across the Kobane but YPG say otherwise and offers no proof to back their claims...... cavemen media. :meeting:

What he said strengthens my argument.

What i said;
Thousands of Kurdish refugees (200.00 of them.) Police, Soldiers, Journalist from every nation is there. But some how they got blinded ISIS terrorists poped up in the Turkish territory and past near all these people and attacked Kobane...

He added, also the people who live on the border area are Kurds.

Nobody saw any ISIS terrorists on our soil which is across the Kobane but YPG say otherwise and offers no proof to back their claims...... cavemen media. :meeting:

Whats up with this constant referring of cavemen here? Am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom