What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

Yeah indeed .

Kurds were watching people getting slaughtered in Tal Afar whilst Iraq helped evacuate Yazidis afterwards, still to this day ISOF is helping Kurds. Now they want want Turkey to help PKK/PYD, let them taste what they did to others.

Yeah indeed .

Kurds were watching people getting slaughtered in Tal Afar whilst Iraq helped evacuate Yazidis afterwards, still to this day ISOF is helping Kurds. Now they want want Turkey to help PKK/PYD, let them taste what they did to others.

True words indeed.

Yeah indeed .

I honestly can't muster any sympathy for them.I still remember our resident Kurd in here laughing at the Iraqis,or other Kurdish members in mp.net belittling the Iraqi Army while his greedy people rushed to secure Iraqi land taking advantage of the chaos.I still remember discussions with Assyrian people crying their lungs out that the Kurs are moving on what's left of their communities under the guise of "protecting them" (which the gullible West bought ofcourse) but that the ultimate goal was to secure land and have them ousted once and for all from their ancient lands.

Now the monster has turned on the Kurds,they should fight what Syria fought for 2 years,fight Kurds,stop crying and begging for help and fight.

This is what happens when you laugh at your neighbour. Now Pro-IS side is making fun of them.

image.jpg

Yeah indeed .

Now they are preventing Iraqi Arabs from entering Kirkuk which is an Iraqi city occupied by Kurds and some Arabs from entering "Kurdistan". Forgetting that without the donations of Baghdad and the oil that they have stolen from Kirkuk they would be living in the same conditions like their distant cousins the Pashtuns in Afghanistan. No bad words about the Pashtuns but you get the point here.

Kurds in Iraq got no farmlands almost, are land-locked, have very few natural resources and are surrounded by hostile states.

Also last time I checked Kurds are leading when it comes to honor killings and women circumcision in the ME. Their women are even doing suicide bombings in the name of communism and a fake Kurdistan entity.

Now they have become some bastions of God knows what in the Western eyes. It's pathetic.

Yes, they indeed helped murdering the native Semitic Assyrians and Chaldeans because they were Christians and Assyrians hate Kurds more than anyone else as they are stealing their lands now.

Yes, that making fun of the Iraqi army was pathetic considering what happened afterwards. Had it not been for the US bombing ISIS close to 200 times Arbil would have likely been partially occupied or in big trouble.

Anyway all this does not excuse ISIS's behavior and I hope that no innocent Kurd is killed or anyone else in Ayn Al Arab.

Last edited:
This is what happens when you laugh at your neighbour. Now Pro-IS side is making fun of them.

View attachment 119401

I am actually not laughing at them but Syrians and Iraqis faced this demon long before the Kurds and the Kurds did nothing.Maybe if they would have gotten involeved earliers ISIS wouldn't have grown so strong.Now that they're the ones attacked they have the audacity to ask everybody to rush to their help ?

How evil of the Turks not wanting to get involeved in a war for the sake of the same terrorist organisation that killed some 6k Turkish soldiers/policemen/public officials up to some few years ago.

As usual,Western public opinion is grossly misinformed ,presenting the Kurds as some secular champions of democracy.The same Kurds who sat idly watching while the SAA was butchered by jihadists just because they were not the ones attacked and were hoping for their own state on the back of beheaded Syrian soldiers.The same Kurds who sat by and watched,even rushed to grab some land as the Iraqi Army was routed by ISIS.The same Kurds who laughed at the Iraqis ,called them cowards and boasted about their military prowess.

Last but not least ,the same Kurds that some 90-100 years ago were at the forefront of massacres against Assyrians and other Christians in the ME,killing them were they stood,raping their women."God doesn't hit you with a bat" Kurds-remember that...it may take 100 years but somebody always pays for something,be those the sins of the fathers.What the Kurds were doing to Assyrians in the Nineveh plains and other locations some 100 years ago it's being done to them.Karma people,karma...now let them riot in Turkey untill Turkey gets fed up and goes hardline on their asses.
Finaly someone speaking the truth, thx sir.

Finaly someone speaking the truth, thx sir.

I just call them how i see them.The Kurds are living a tragedy right now but so did the Syrians,Iraqis (be they Sunni,Shia,Chistians) and they lived it for some years now.All of a sudden it's all about the Kurds which were busy with "nation building" while the others got beheaded,and,for this,they want a sovereign state to go to war for them...lol,the hypocrisy.

But,as we say "socotelile de acasa nu se potrivesc cu cele din targ-the calculations you make at home don't match with the ones once you're at the market".

But,as we say "socotelile de acasa nu se potrivesc cu cele din targ-the calculations you make at home don't match with the ones once you're at the market".

We have the same saying in Turkish.

I just call them how i see them.The Kurds are living a tragedy right now but so did the Syrians,Iraqis (be they Sunni,Shia,Chistians) and they lived it for some years now.All of a sudden it's all about the Kurds which were busy with "nation building" while the others got beheaded,and,for this,they want a sovereign state to go to war for them...lol,the hypocrisy.

I honestly cant understand the western medias approach showing Kurds always as the victims while the truth is something whole different, i have nothing to add to your post and fully agree with you, one does not need to be a rocket scientist to see the bias here.

There is allready a shop owner who shot a pkk sympathisant while he was removing theTurkish flag from his shop, they better be careful or things might turn uggly if they continue to cross the red lines.

Btw: we have the exact same saying in Turkey. :)

rioting pkk/pyd are really retarded. how can they expect Turkey to be responsible for the security of a city of another sovereign country? wasnt the pyd that made a deal with Assad while Turkish govt had warned them to side with FSA instead? shouldnt they be knocking on the door of Assad for militaristic help? now that their asses are burning, suddenly its Turkeys fault? pathetic. Turkish govt should arrest those rioting pkk/pyd terrorists and send them to Syria and Iraq, lets see how long they will last.

So much anti-Kurd sentiments; I think I just might puke ! :bad:

People shouldn't forget that PKK does not equal Kurds !

Did I tell you that Kurds attacked Pakistani origin jami in Hamburg recently? Salafis hit back.

Back
Top Bottom