What's new

Kizil Elma first engine test

Remember this, when TB2 was introduced people wher laughing about it. Today it did changed war doctrine and countries are copying the doctrin specially Karabagh Azerbadjian war showed the world the potential.

Bayraktar will againg change the war doctrine in the world...

little small place for EOTS betweem the two guys behind.....

1663440346194.png

Haters gonna hate. It will be the first unmanned combat jet in the world to enter the inventory.

It's a historical event

but jealous dogs try to insult it.

The world will talk about KIZILELMA with artificial intelligence and network-centered warfare technology that will change all war doctrines.

Haters gonna hate. It will be the first unmanned combat jet in the world to enter the inventory.

It's a historical event

but jealous dogs try to insult it.

The world will talk about KIZILELMA with artificial intelligence and network-centered warfare technology that will change all war doctrines.
It might be good,it might be bad.

You don't know yet. The world might talk about it or it might be a failure.

This is the lowest configuration engine to be included in KE. For example, the radius of the TF-6000 is 20% more than this engine. Already in the shared video, the engine block cavity is bare at the bottom and the bulkheads are visible, so it can be understood what size block cavity is for watchful eyes.

The other important issue is about the communication systems and passive detection systems of this aircraft, but I am undecided whether to give details or not. It's best to wait for Baykar's social media accounts.

Another thing I've heard is that we may see illustrations of the twin-engine configuration soon in the open source. As if there is an invisible hand on the project, things are progressing incredibly fast contrary to the expectations of the defence aviation enthusiasts around the world.

asd.PNG

Both AI-25TLT and AI-322F Turbofan engines' diameters under 650mm. However, the KE engine clearance is probably designed for engines in the ~850mm diameter class. This makes us think that TEI's TF-6000 and TF-10000 turbofans will be the main engine option for KE.

Remember this, when TB2 was introduced people wher laughing about it. Today it did changed war doctrine and countries are copying the doctrin specially Karabagh Azerbadjian war showed the world the potential.

Bayraktar will againg change the war doctrine in the world...

Kizilelma will be a game changing weapon. Once inducted, Turkey will improve it more and eventually 6th 7th generation unmanned planes will be built from this technology. I am surprised Turkey has reached this level, hard work.

Kizilelma will be a game changing weapon. Once inducted, Turkey will improve it more and eventually 6th 7th generation unmanned planes will be built from this technology. I am surprised Turkey has reached this level, hard work.
A single act of Hosh Amal done with Iman and Ihlas has a thousand Bereket bestowed upon it....

These young folks are working day and night with the Ashk-i Ibadet on these projects which are now synonymous with the pride and honor of the Turkish nation vis-a-vis the West...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom