What's new

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia conducts military exercise "Soldiers of Islam"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't expect Al Khomeini followers to love them. And never ever talk in the name of Islam again, you only talk in your and Khomeini's name. OK?

Why is it that anyone that says anything against Al Sauds is a Khomeni follower. I am Sunni and do not support theocracy. But I think anything is better than that Al Saud family

You mean as YOU know because I disagree with you. KSA and GCC emerging as global world bloc is inevitable in time. but as I said in time.
Maybe in the twilight zone.

Last i checked, Saudis needed American boots to protect them from Saddam, Saddam was a spent and weak force and yet Saudis couldn't defend themselves from him, i'd imagine what israel will do to all of you Arabs military might combined, America won't be there for you then.

Israelis claim the land from the Nile to the Euphrates, from Palestine to Madina (since that is where ancient Jewish tribes lived), Arab armies will not stand a chance against israel when Israel goes on the offensive.

Not at all it is clear that there is conspiracy between Zionist America Zionist Israel and Zionist Al Sauds to hurt Muslims everywhere. How does Israel look like an angel?? You mean devil??

Actually just when Israel hit rock bottom in popularity due to careful plans by GCC states with the help of Al-Jazeera which you hate so much. And international speeches by Saud and Khalid Al-Faisal against Israel breaking international law (members of the family you hate so much) talking logically and articulately about it. You get Iran threatening to wipe off the map and screaming we have missiles pointed at Israeli cities aimed at killing civilians and so on. And there you go "Poor Israel" is back again and popularity is going up.

A coincidence??

Last i checked, Saudis needed American boots to protect them from Saddam, Saddam was a spent and weak force and yet Saudis couldn't defend themselves from him, i'd imagine what israel will do to all of you Arabs military might combined, America won't be there for you then.

Israelis claim the land from the Nile to the Euphrates, from Palestine to Madina (since that is where ancient Jewish tribes lived), Arab armies will not stand a chance against israel when Israel goes on the offensive.

Not even in the twilight zone. Just in Mossa's head

You talk of time long past. you talk of a completely different generation. We are not in 1991. And my Generation is not that generation. and tomorrow things will only get better.

I have no problem with KSA army being described or associated with anything but an exercise called Soldiers of Islam is an insult to Muslim soldiers all over the world as we know this is an army who follows American diktat

What do you American Zionist lovers expect??

I took you many pages to get civilized and state some thing relevant !!!

But you shall know, every independent nation have all the right they deem right, including Iran!

Again, Did USA need UK's boots to protect them in Afghanistan? did Germany need Italy's boots in WW2? absolutely No. The same thing goes for KSA. And thats why its called coalition. Go read Arabs history rather than parading ignorance around!

You on one side and me in the other. And time is what between us. All I will tell you is "Wait and see".

That's what you said about Americans recognising Palestinians in your post some months ago. You said you would go against this Saud family if they didnt use their influence. What did Americans do they couldnt care less what your leaders think. Al Saud family just thinks the Arab Nation is a cash machine a cash cow and that's it period

Again, Did USA need UK's boots to protect them in Afghanistan? did Germany need Italy's boots in WW2? absolutely No. The same thing goes for KSA. And thats why its called coalition. Go read Arabs history rather than parading ignorance around!

:rofl::rofl: Your arguments don't make any sense.

Are you compering KSA of 20 years ago with KSA of now? You logic reached new hights? What are you using to be that hight if I may ask?

Israel and KSA does not have that much gao between them in military capibility... KSA has the mot sophisticated militart equipment in muslim world and has one of the best air force in this planet we are living...

Are you compering KSA of 20 years ago with KSA of now? You logic reached new hights? What are you using to be that hight if I may ask?

Israel and KSA does not have that much gao between them in military capibility... KSA has the mot sophisticated militart equipment in muslim world and has one of the best air force in this planet we are living...

Funny part is, when Saudi Arabia is on right path... it attracts more criticism and hurdles!

You talk of time long past. you talk of a completely different generation. We are not in 1991. And my Generation is not that generation. and tomorrow things will only get better.

You mean tomorrow or the day after, when Israel launches its massive offensive using the latest weapons in its arsenal, weapons you lot and the whole world didn't even know existed, weapons provided to israel by the best of the West, you will be ready?

What you and other Arabs sound like right now is similar to how the French and Poles were boasting of defeating Germany and running German positions over with their units within a week, and BAM!! Germany wiped the floor with their armies using Blitzkrieg.

Your Typhoons, Abrams, F-16's, Leo Tanks, F-15's, and all of that other fancy White man invented weapons are shiny and all, but America and West has always Given israel weapons that are ten notches ahead of what they sell you at exorbitant prices. No wonder why israel hasn't complained about the weapons you are receiving.

Are you compering KSA of 20 years ago with KSA of now?
Wouldn't be surprised at all if much hasn't changed since then, and no, getting shiny weapons doesn't mean change.

Right, and Americans are selling Israel junkyard scrap metal tin cans right? Whatever the Arabs get from the West, israel gets better, what ever the West gives to Arabs, they give better to Israel.

Except KSA have kill switches so their weapons cant touch non Muslims. Obama has guaranteed Israelis that they have nothing to worry about from Saudis

Are we the ones calling this exercise Soldiers of Islam?????????

Saud use religion to try to legitimise their rule.

All aircrafts have them :) Just because KSA bought them from US doesn't mean that they are any different than Russian and Chinese Jets Iran and Pakistan have....

One step out of line and you can see that PAF's and Iran's Chinese and Russian origin jets downing like birds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom