What's new

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia conducts military exercise "Soldiers of Islam"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad that Indians-Hindus ie non Muslims come to the defence of Saud family-they don't mention that they are dictators or abuse human rights here do they??? This should also show our Iranian brothers what Indian's really think of them. They side with Saudis, Israelis and Americans and then call themselves friends of Iran how two faced our incredible Indian friends can be????

Those dictators give more to their people than Pakistan's democratic leaders in modern times...

Wouldn't be surprised at all if much hasn't changed since then, and no, getting shiny weapons doesn't mean change.

Right, and Americans are selling Israel junkyard scrap metal tin cans right? Whatever the Arabs get from the West, israel gets better, what ever the West gives to Arabs, they give better to Israel.

Oh yes Obama has guaranteed Israel that Arabs will always get less than Israelis

Those dictators give more to their people than Pakistan's democratic leaders in modern times...

This family don't give anything. They steal Arab peoples wealth and give it to Americans and Zionists by supporting worthless American dollars

I must tell you contrary to what Mossa & Co suggest I am a Pakistani patriot. I love Pakistanis, Arabs and Iranians but I hate that one family aka Al Saud that uses these exercises and gives them names like soldiers of Islam to legitimise their rule when at the same tie they are complicit with Muslim killers

Very nice pictures Mossa, Thank you. Prcatice makes perfect. Saudi Arabia armed forces improved a lot, especially when you realize that they have a relatively new army. Saudi Arabia's air force is only second in the region after Israel, and it will be huge in future wars, especially knowing how vital air superiority is for Israel, good for them, and us as Muslim....... The hate for Saudi Arabia has reached a level of stupidity that is unmatched in this forum. Every member really needs to have a look at his own country first, because no Muslim country is that good either. Saudi Arabia is in a better shape than a lot of other Muslim countries actually, and yes i know they are not perfect, but your country isn't either. Apperciate the guys effort in sharing that kind of info./pictures with us.

Very nice pictures Mossa, Thank you. Prcatice makes perfect. Saudi Arabia armed forces improved a lot, especially when you realize that they have a relatively new army. Saudi Arabia's air force is only second in the region after Israel, and it will be huge in future wars, especially knowing how vital air superiority is for Israel, good for them, and us as Muslim....... The hate for Saudi Arabia has reached a level of stupidity that is unmatched in this forum. Every member really needs to have a look at his own country first, because no Muslim country is that good either. Saudi Arabia is in a better shape than a lot of other Muslim countries actually, and yes i know they are not perfect, but your country isn't either. Apperciate the guys effort in sharing that kind of info./pictures with us.

yep very nice pictures. The jury is out on how effective they will be especially with Obama bending backwards telling Israelis not to worry.

I am sorry, I think this is fair bro!

That my bro are the forum rules. If you want to discuss Iranians by all means start a thread. This a thread about pretty pics of Saud militia. That is likely to be used against Muslims.

Oh, wonderful words from a wonderful man.

He is a Pakistani. The mod is a Pakistani. I am a Pakistani. I asked you, what are you here and in what capacity you threatened me?

No you are not a big bad tyrant. Turks are very soft and gentle. I know them personally. Though they get emotional pretty fast. You are just trying to impress Arab street here. Other wise if I told you to ban female driving in Turkey then you would part ways with Saudis here and now. You are just being selfish here, defending here a corrupt family because it benefits you. You buy your oil, gas, electricity from Iran because it benefits you. You are just doing business here. No principled stand on your side.

This is not about defending human rights or not... This is about some vert ''objective'' *sarcasm intended* constant bashing of KSA because

1- KSA and Iran has rivalry

2- They literally jelous of Gulf Arabs oil money...

3- nothing better to do...

Yes... zionists that zionists this... Muslim needs to stop blaming others for their own suffering...

It is clear from the way you use the word Zionism you dont know what that means. Please guys could you tell me which American was it who said it is better to be silent and thought a fool than open ones mouth and confirm that you are a fool.

Back to topic Mossa they are very nice pictures what off God knows, who they will be used against God knows.

yep very nice pictures. The jury is out on how effective they will be especially with Obama bending backwards telling Israelis not to worry.

That my bro are the forum rules. If you want to discuss Iranians by all means start a thread. This a thread about pretty pics of Saud militia. That is likely to be used against Muslims.

That is likely to used against any other nation who threatends KSA's national interest... Like any other country...

This is nothing but a BS. Perfect rules from a perfect rule breaker! just to remind you, this thread is about military exercises.

It is clear from the way you use the word Zionism you dont know what that means. Please guys could you tell me which American was it who said it is better to be silent and thought a fool than open ones mouth and confirm that you are a fool.

Back to topic Mossa they are very nice pictures what off God knows, who they will be used against God knows.

Zionism is Jewish nationalism... nothing more nothing less... it is just happens to have more power than any other extrimists...

This is not about defending human rights or not... This is about some vert ''objective'' *sarcasm intended* constant bashing of KSA because

1- KSA and Iran has rivalry

2- They literally jelous of Gulf Arabs oil money...

3- nothing better to do...

Your thought process is flawed. Sauds hate Iran because they were worried that Arab people will do to them what the Iranians did to the Shah. So since 1979 Sauds of embarked on this philosophy to split Muslims to ensure the survival of Al saud rule over a cash machine

Your thought process is flawed. Sauds hate Iran because they were worried that Arab people will do to them what the Iranians did to the Shah. So since 1979 Sauds of embarked on this philosophy to split Muslims to ensure the survival of Al saud rule over a cash machine

Saudi Family hate Iran because Iran was and is trying to destablize the country by provoking Shia population of KSA.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom