What's new

King of Bahrain visits Pakistan

I have never seen more bitchy people than Pakistanis
60 saal se kutch ne kia laking nakhrey asey jasey dunya inhu ne hi banai hay.
one Saudi sheikh comes here and 50 million people will line up to get a job even if the job is to clean his bathroom, grow a generation of decent people then talk about what choices you have.

which goon are we talking about, there are goons on every corner on your streets sometimes one on top of another

I am getting mixed here i don't understand your stand and the Goon of the day is visiting puppet of Bahrain.

Just don't give camels as gift to Nawaaz. He will make a nihari from them and eat them.
Arabs don't give their camels as a gift heres why:
An arab will have 15 wifes and 10 girlfriends... But he'll still love his camels more.

Are you guys shia's?????????????

Im just trying to figure out your animosity

upload_2014-3-19_13-17-32.jpeg

Arabs don't give their camels as a gift heres why:
An arab will have 15 wifes and 10 girlfriends... But he'll still love his camels more.
:lol:

A Patriotic Pakistani like me will hate certain Arabs because they fund terrorism in our country, support sectarianism and push for extremist ideology in Pakistan.

But people like @Cheetah786 will hate any arab country and every arab because of his blind love of Iran and Khomeini because he is a shia. Even if iranians kill innocent pakistanis in cross border attacks, he won't utter a thing against them.

And about you! You are a bloody hypocrite, for assuming that all people who hate Arabs are shias. You sectarian thug.

hey, I have nothing against shia's

but reality some of the most ardent anti-GCC, anti-pakistan muslim identity people tend to be from the minorities

Has our relationship with the GCC always been balanced, the answer is no, but the relationship is important and we need to improve it and utilise it more effectivly

That's a Warm welcome. Something is going down between Pakistan and GCC.

Not sure if this background is known at PDF, Bahrain has its police forces and some sections of the army dominated by Pakistanis. A lot of them have been granted Bahraini Citizenship. A lot of these are Baloch Pakistanis. The community is the most favoured in Bahrain. Baloch Pakistanis are now totally arabized with their own settled areas in the northern part of the country.

Welcome to Pakistan ... it seems GCC is getting ready for something Big .. and need Pakistan to support them .

Not sure if this background is known at PDF, Bahrain has its police forces and some sections of the army dominated by Pakistanis. A lot of them have been granted Bahraini Citizenship. A lot of these are Baloch Pakistanis. The community is the most favoured in Bahrain. Baloch Pakistanis are now totally arabized with their own settled areas in the northern part of the country.

Nopes, not Bahrain.
That is qatar u r talking about.

I am getting mixed here i don't understand your stand and the Goon of the day is visiting puppet of Bahrain.

I was saying damned if you do and damned if you dont
you were all crying before that no one is coming to pakistan and no money is coming to pakistan and when NS uses his charm to bring entire Saudi fleet and now Bahraini king in a span of a month and even put some money in pakistani account and now every one is crying hi hi yeh kia ho gya, hamian baich dya kadu ne
For God's sake Pakistani people need to see the positive sides on the things.
India ke sath kutch ne karney dain gye
Middle eastern countries ke sath kutch ne kerney dain gye
US ke sath kutch ne karney dain gye
maybe its time Pakistani govt start doing relationship with martians, but these people will find something wrong with it.

Back
Top Bottom