What's new

King Abdullah has passed away - PDF extends its condolences to the Saudi people

الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

We are all going to die one day. Anyone secretly gloating about this news should know that their own time will come too and then there will be people out there who will say the same about you.

King Abdullah was a great leader. His rule will be remembered as very successful in a time where the ME as a whole was on fire while KSA remained a bastion of peace and prosperity.

Having said that then I still believe that significant reforms must take place in KSA, the Arab world as a whole and Muslim world.

I won't discuss this in this thread though.

Hopefully new King is more progressive.

He was progressive. This is a ignorant comment my friend. Besides you must have forgotten the influence of the clergy in KSA which on many fronts have boycotted needed reforms which King Abdullah was in favor of personally.

@WebMaster @Horus @Jungibaaz

Can you guys deal with that @Daneshmand troublemaker? I believe that he is getting on the nerves of many people. Especially in a thread like this which deals with the death of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎
every Soul will die one day .... I hope he rest in peace .. only his nation would know his true worth ..... so lets not be judgy here for a person who is not among us anymore ..

Did he really passed away on a friday.. or did they wait till the clock turned over before making the news public?

الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

We are all going to die one day. Anyone secretly gloating about this news should know that their own time will come too and then there will be people out there who will say the same about you.

King Abdullah was a great leader. His rule will be remembered as very successful in a time where the ME as a whole was on fire while KSA remained a bastion of peace and prosperity.

Having said that then I still believe that significant reforms must take place in KSA, the Arab world as a whole and Muslim world.

I won't discuss this in this thread though.

He was progressive. This is a ignorant comment my friend. Besides you must have forgotten the influence of the clergy in KSA which on many fronts have boycotted needed reforms which KSA was in favor of personally.

Can you guys deal with that @Daneshmand troublemaker? I believe that he is getting on the nerves of many people. Especially in a thread like this which deals with the death of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques.

I had reported you on the other thread for supporting a threat of physical violence against Iranian members of this forum. Lets see if the mods deal with you and your instigation.

He was progressive. This is a ignorant comment my friend. Besides you must have forgotten the influence of the clergy in KSA which on many fronts have boycotted needed reforms which KSA was in favor of personally.

Who? Abdullah? he was progressive? Think we may have different definitions of that word then. Anyway, this is not the thread to discuss politics so I'll leave it for another time.

I had reported you on the other thread for supporting a threat of physical violence against Iranian members of this forum. Lets see if the mods deal with you and your instigation.

You are obviously drunk. Please control yourself and I let the moderators take action.

Who? Abdullah? he was progressive? Think we may have different definitions of that word then. Anyway, this is not the thread to discuss politics so I'll leave it for another time.

You don't understand the internal dynamics of KSA.

You are obviously drunk. Please control yourself and I let the moderators take action.

You don't understand the internal dynamics of KSA.

@Horus @WebMaster @Jungibaaz

Please note that I have reported this user on another thread for supporting to cause harm and threatening physical violence against Iranian members of this forum. He is trying to muddy the waters here by tagging my name.

My deepest condolences.

inalillah.jpg

wow he died on a Friday. May he rest in peace. I really hope that Prince Muhammad bin Nayef becomes crown prince. His Father was suppose to become the King.

Salman will mean a less balanced approach and a more confrontational policy to come. This is bad beyond your wildest imagination.
So the party will begin? :) That's a good news for everyone, except for mullahs and terrorist scums.
May King Salman bring more prosperity for KSA. Who will be the new Heir? will prince bandar bin sultan have a raise in his status?

wow he died on a Friday. May he rest in piece. I really hope that Prince Muhammad bin Nayef becomes crown prince. His Father was suppose to become the King.

Prince Muqrin the last of the First Generation is now crown prince.

You are the sectarian one. And you should be ashamed of yourself. You brought the Shia thing into this thread. But then what can we expect from a hypocrite such as yourself. You will also be judged someday. Do not worry about it.

lol

Back
Top Bottom