What's new

King Abdullah has passed away - PDF extends its condolences to the Saudi people

Lets hope that youngest of first generation princes Prince Muqrin bin Abdulaziz becames the king.

Go tell Abdullah that god is the best of judges since under his rule hundreds of people have been beheaded, crucified, amputated, you name it.

He already knows that now. No point for me to cross over to the next world to tell him something he now knows anyways.

Look...ask yourselves, can a septuagenarian or an octogenarian really run a country? Can they really be properly in-charge?

Either ways there is a proper system in place to chose the next King in case the news is true and I don't suppose there will be any instability or radical change in policies. However I do hope that it is someone who can at least "walk on their own two feet".

Yes. The stability of Saudi Arabia will be at stake now. If there is going to be any disruption in oil supply, Americans will move in as US can not see a rise in oil prices now that they are in the middle of an economic war with Russia, Iran and Venezuela.

He will answer for his deeds. God is the best of the judges. He knows it all.

Why would stability be at stake? Also is Assad going to answer for his deeds?

Why would stability be at stake? Also is Assad going to answer for his deeds?

Because Saudi Arabia is not a system based government. It is a person (king) based system. Every one answers for his deeds. You do not worry about that. Dr Assad has been battling animals that Abdullah had sent to his country. Dr Assad is still here. Abdullah is gone. Don't you see the Divine hand in this judgement?

So according to Imran hosein there will be problem to select the next king and trouble time for house of saud I think we are witnessing history of saying good bye to the arrogant and most corrupt ruler of this world.

Because Saudi Arabia is not a system based government. It is a person (king) based system. Every one answers for his deeds. You do not worry about that. Dr Assad has been battling animals that Abdullah had sent to his country. Dr Assad is still here. Abdullah is gone. Don't you see the Divine hand in this judgement?

Nothing divine it. He is 90 year old and passed. Gods plans are happening but not in obvious ways. All this instability is part of God plan. Which you don't understand.

Nothing divine it. He is 90 year old and passed. Gods plans are happening but not in obvious ways. All this instability is part of God plan. Which you don't understand.

how do you know it's not fake, it's twitter news

how do you know it's not fake, it's twitter news

It's real, announce live. But past rumors were so much. Btw, I read that Shias believe Imam Mahdi will emerge after his death? Is it true that you believe that?

It's real, announce live. But past rumors were so much. Btw, I read that Shias believe Imam Mahdi will emerge after his death? Is it true that you believe that?

im no shia

Back
Top Bottom