What's new

King Abdullah Design and Development Bureau launches ‘Future Scientists’ initiative

thanks but I hope you edited his swearing and abuse and anti Pakistan posts. check post #10
he started this
Yeah he started it and joined in? So whats the difference?

To all,
ALL RACIAL POSTS DELETED. Continue with this and there are warnings and bans to follow

Yeah he started it and joined in? So whats the difference?

To all,
ALL RACIAL POSTS DELETED. Continue with this and there are warnings and bans to follow
thanks for warning me and allowing arabs to come here and abuse us liberally. wonder if the warning and threats went to him as well. just like Khafee was banned and then ban lifted....this is pakistani lawall over ....good for some and not others.
If you want to be tough then be fair all across the board.
if I do something sure punish me but why let others go?

thanks for warning me and allowing arabs to come here and abuse us liberally. wonder if the warning and threats went to him as well. just like Khafee was banned and then ban lifted....this is pakistani lawall over ....good for some and not others.
If you want to be tough then be fair all across the board.
if I do something sure punish me but why let others go?
Report their posts as well. I am trying to control all troll and you reporting them will help. Report all posts that are insulting, abusive or trolling. Do not report a post only because you do not agree with it.

And dear, be a bit fair please. About 20 posts were deleted, 5 of them were from your. 7+ from those "arabs" and rest from different members. Still if you think we are biased i have not much to add. Jut report the posts that you think are not fair and should not be on forum. (again, do not report only because you do not agree with them)

Thanks.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom