What's new

King Abdullah Design and Development Bureau launches ‘Future Scientists’ initiative

Philip the Arab

Reaction score
Country
Jordan
AMMAN — The King Abdullah Design and Development Bureau (KADDB) on Saturday launched the "Future Scientists" initiative with the aim of creating a human capital in the field of defence technology.

KADDB Director General Maj. Gen. Mohammad Farghal, in a statement carried by the Jordan News Agency, Petra, said that the initiative is designed to empower young people to keep abreast of technological advances, especially in light of the communication revolution.

Targeting outstanding graduates, with different academic degrees, the long-term initiative will provide training in various fields of defence technology, including armoured vehicles, multi-use machinery, weapons and ammunition, along with various military equipment and computer-assisted metalworking.

The participants will also receive training in the fields of cybersecurity, virtual world, encryption and nanotechnology, Petra added.

Highlighting KADDB's partnerships with international manufacturers of defence systems and military equipment, Farghal said that KADDB will provide the "elite of scientists" the opportunity to be involved in the programme of sharing knowledge and technologies.

In cooperation with different universities, KADDB has started reviewing the lists of exceptional graduates to choose the candidates according to clear professional criteria, ensuring equal opportunities for all.

They asked for unreasonable specifications never !!!!

They want the applicant to speak a third language other than Arabic and English, and we hardly speak Arabic!
They want the applicant to have participated in competitions !!!
They want to have the TOEFL certificate !!!
They want to have an entrepreneur who has special projects in engineering that he studied !!!

The truth and frankly that these specifications are difficult to find in Jordan, because most of the students are from the poor and middle class, and are working and studying at the same time, barely have time to study .. In the poor economic and financial situation on the Jordanian people .. Where The student will find the time to work in private projects and participate in competitions and can barely attend lectures, study, work and fulfill them all? And learn a language other than Arabic and English !! Do we master English so we can learn a third language !!! And is it time to learn it?

Specifications are reasonable!

66089017_314402776104330_8679379553681932288_n.jpg

Y

I agree that KADDB is unfair in employment and college students projects. Best thing for someone interested in defense industry in Jordan is founding their own company if they have sufficient money, expertise, and projects to work on. Nepotism is rampant in Jordan and KADDB.
Sadly Jordan is not alone in this.

Jordan is still making advances so I am happy. For such a small country they are probably one of the biggest arms exporter in the Arab world and most African countries except South Africa. Pakistan has made advances in the past 20 years but the army seems to not buy them in large quantities like India.
Again very wrong. All small arms of the army and heavy calibre ammo is made in Pakistan alkhalid all zafar APC hunza etc missile all bought by the army because its the army and navy and airforce that dictate the product from inception to production. Really u need to learn more about Pakistan

He has been abusing Pakistan and many a time I warned him...he is just racist and now a 60 percent A RAB...so actually he isn't even that because lord knows what his mother is? Maybe African or something then he is totally screwed from 60 percent of his father
Lol dont know whats up with their fake racial superiority

Lol dont know whats up with their fake racial superiority
I even politely told him to have respect so we would respect him but no...jordan this Jordan that.
Hell even their king isnt Arab. Look at his mother.
They lost Jerusalem and Alaqsa and they are talking here. Lol. Then he resorts to swearing. Shows his class. I suspect he us Jewish pretending to be Arab

Sorry, ignored m8. There is always a clear bias towards one race, preferably the one you associate with. Anybody who tells you different is either a liberal, or a liar.
Fair enough , even a liberal is bias towards his views , this doesn't mean u have to demean other races or nationality

They asked for unreasonable specifications never !!!!

They want the applicant to speak a third language other than Arabic and English, and we hardly speak Arabic!
They want the applicant to have participated in competitions !!!
They want to have the TOEFL certificate !!!
They want to have an entrepreneur who has special projects in engineering that he studied !!!

The truth and frankly that these specifications are difficult to find in Jordan, because most of the students are from the poor and middle class, and are working and studying at the same time, barely have time to study .. In the poor economic and financial situation on the Jordanian people .. Where The student will find the time to work in private projects and participate in competitions and can barely attend lectures, study, work and fulfill them all? And learn a language other than Arabic and English !! Do we master English so we can learn a third language !!! And is it time to learn it?

Specifications are reasonable!

View attachment 568397
I guess they want you to be genius. Most of this knowledge that KADDB wants is going to need international partnerships beyond what they have now. You should follow your dreams if you want to join the Jordanian defense industry. I heard of one story where a woman was denied entry at KADDB because the was from Karak and they thought she was British. If you know someone in KADDB it is easy I assume, but I and most likely you have no connections and are at an unfair disadvantage.
I'm younger than you brother and am giving you recently acquired knowledge, but the main and universal fact here is follow your dreams.

I guess they want you to be genius. Most of this knowledge that KADDB wants is going to need international partnerships beyond what they have now. You should follow your dreams if you want to join the Jordanian defense industry. I heard of one story where a woman was denied entry at KADDB because the was from Karak and they thought she was British. If you know someone in KADDB it is easy I assume, but I and most likely you have no connections and are at an unfair disadvantage.
I'm younger than you brother and am giving you recently acquired knowledge, but the main and universal fact here is follow your dreams.
Either you are a genius until you enter without knowing anyone, either you have knowledge of it

It's a country of patronage, my dear:(

@Trango Towers NO that is not allowed.
Note that while the original post was deleted the filth remains on the forum quoted in your post. Please do not quote such posts without
thanks but I hope you edited his swearing and abuse and anti Pakistan posts. check post #10
he started this

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom