What's new

Kim Jong-il Has McDonald's Flown into North Korea

If I had $ 8 Bill. in my bank accounts, I might have given it a try too..

Tried many times but Getting a visa for NK is too tough..

The current state of nations like N.Korea & Somalia is a question mark on World's conscience.

North Koreans are starving and Kim is living luxury, Why doesn't China get Rid of Kim Jong il and Install someone else :angry: .
Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi has boatload of hookers shipped to him every week, has anybody done anything about him???
-"oh, Will somebody please save the Children!" -

Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi has boatload of hookers shipped to him every week, has anybody done anything about him???
-"oh, Will somebody please save the Children!" -

Silvio Berlusconui is not living in luxury at the expense of the citizens of Italy. Also he is millionaire in his own right. How Kim Jong Il got his billions? Does he owns any business...No, so he have no right to exploit North koreans for his own personal greed. Its funny that you compare Italy which is one of the richest countries in the world to DPRK a dirt poor state.

Silvio Berlusconui is not living in luxury at the expense of the citizens of Italy. Also he is millionaire in his own right. How Kim Jong Il got his billions? Does he owns any business...No, so he have no right to exploit North koreans for his own personal greed. Its funny that you compare Italy which is one of the richest countries in the world to DPRK a dirt poor state.

Despite that, the per capita GDP of North Korea and India are similar.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

North Korea is considered a "dirt poor state" so what is India...

^^ ok ty for concern.

Regarding topic mr. Aqk sold nuke to these crazies.
Whole generation is brainwashed. If u get chance please watch documentary 'inside nk' not only leader even ppl r crzy. Poor them. Whole family including extended family r put in prison camp if one speaks against crazy leader.

China can never be called super power with nk leaders committing attrocities next door.

^^ ok ty for concern.

Regarding topic mr. Aqk sold nuke to these crazies.
Whole generation is brainwashed. If u get chance please watch documentary 'inside nk' not only leader even ppl r crzy. Poor them. Whole family including extended family r put in prison camp if one speaks against crazy leader.

China can never be called super power with nk leaders committing attrocities next door.

Why single out North Korea? What about India with a similar GDP per capita? How dare you insult North Korea. North Korea up to 2010 was far richer than India. I am not insulting India, so don't insult North Korea. More Indians starve to death than North Koreans every year, both as an absolute number and as a percentage.

^^ i think i rest my case. Soru to call ur uncle crazy.

^^ you are welcomed to india. Pls visit nearest consulate. Have good day my friend.

I have nothing against India or Indians so please don't think I do. But its best for you to keep silent on things that don't concern you, otherwise uncomfortable facts may rise up.

I have nothing against India or Indians so please don't think I do. But its best for you to keep silent on things that don't concern you, otherwise uncomfortable facts may rise up.
Common dude i know whats in ur mind. All the best to your "free world"

Big wigs in North Korea have found a way to get around the country's food shortages: they just call in an order to their local McDonald's, which happens to be in China. No big deal. According to a Chinese report, Kim Jong-il and his buddies are having burgers flown in via the country's Air Koryo and delivered to their homes amid "increasing calls to the international community to send food for its starving people."

dude first where you have posted this news, i hope its not some crock of shitt, it looks to me like the same story of gay saddam, or osama watched ****

dude first where you have posted this news, i hope its not some crock of shitt, it looks to me like the same story of gay saddam, or osama watched ****

So, hammy007, are you equally a supporter of Saddam Hussein and of Osama bin laden? Very good company for you, I think......

So, hammy007, are you equally a supporter of Saddam Hussein and of Osama bin laden? Very good company for you, I think......

why would i support these people, why would i care, wasnt saddam getting support of CIA, and osama too, but making ridiculous comments on their lives that osama watched **** and saddam was gay is hilarious

what if someone makes fun of your presidents that way

Back
Top Bottom