What's new

Kim Jong-il Has McDonald's Flown into North Korea

NeutralCitizen

Reaction score
Big wigs in North Korea have found a way to get around the country's food shortages: they just call in an order to their local McDonald's, which happens to be in China. No big deal. According to a Chinese report, Kim Jong-il and his buddies are having burgers flown in via the country's Air Koryo and delivered to their homes amid "increasing calls to the international community to send food for its starving people."

No wonder he is the only fat guy living in N.K.

Wait his son is pretty chubby too...

Can't China get rid of the Kims ? North Koreans deserve better then this.

China stopped actively interfering with other country's governments after the 1970s. If things continue to worsen I think the North Koreans will get rid of the Kims themselves.

I hear his son loves western Culture, maybe he can bring some Reform.

Hope he doesn't turn out to be that character Colonel Moon from "Die another day"--" I studied in Oxford & Cambridge.Majored in Western hypocracy"....one of my favorite movie dialogues .

North Korea is a free and independent sovereign nation that can do whatever it wants within its borders.

Not that anyone can stop it anyways but its fact.

North Korea is a free and independent sovereign nation that can do whatever it wants within its borders.

Not that anyone can stop it anyways but its fact.

may my ex-gf is from Haerbin, she said there are thousands of N Korean people escaping from that regime into China every year, Yanji has the highest illegal NKs``they are hiding from the police, because they have no identity, so they couldnt find proper jobs and have to hide every day`

I think its indeed a very serious situation, if China granted them Asylum, then it will encourage more and more NKs to escape thurs cause more social problem in north, and also when we have a crazy guy controls a country not only having nu-clear weapon but 20 million plus starving people, we dont have much choice but to send them back to NK if capture....

may my ex-gf is from Haerbin, she said there are thousands of N Korean people escaping from that regime into China every year, Yanji has the highest illegal NKs``they are hiding from the police, because they have no identity, so they couldnt find proper jobs and have to hide every day`

I think its indeed a very serious situation, if China granted them Asylum, then it will encourage more and more NKs to escape thurs cause more social problem in north, and also when we have a crazy guy controls a country not only having nu-clear weapon but 20 million plus starving people, we dont have much choice but to send them back to NK if capture....

Like I said we can't do anything about it. Most Koreans in Yanji are Chinese citizens, some are South Koreans, but there are no doubt illegal immigrants from North Korea. However we are powerless to stop them or Kim, so the only thing we can do is keep sending food aid and hoping that the generals take over and turn North Korea into a military dictatorship.

Back
Top Bottom