What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
China has no military bases in Pakistan, so the comparison is ridiculous. :wave:
Then what this mean is that the US/SKR alliance is an even better one than China/Pakistan. The SKReans trusts US and vice versa.

Pyongyang was the last capital of Gaogouli, before their capitals were in Liaoning and Jilin.

This means that Pyongyang was also a former Chinese territory. :coffee:

Nice job changing the subject. Too bad i've already confirmed that North Koreans are the descendants of Goguryeo. Ancient Korean books like the Samguk Sagi also placed it within the Korean family. In fact the word Korea comes from Goryeo which comes from Goguryeo.

Only a delusional idiot believes Goguryeo was a Chinese dynasty. Can't blame you guys for wanting to steal it. If I was Chinese, I too would be ashamed of Chinas pathetic military record.

Revenge for what? It still doesn't change the fact that those countries ruled you for centuries, subjugate your people and genocided millions of Chinese. Now thats pathetic.

Speaking of which, you should thank the Japanese for freeing you from Manchu rule.

And where exactly did you learn your history from? You didn't kill one million Korean civillians. The Chinese entered the Korean war very late in the war. North Korea did most of the damage to South Korea early on in the war. Once you guys fought, you became target practice for UN troops. Hundreds of thousands of dead Chinese all over the place fertilizing Korean soil. If you view this as a Chinese victory, then that must explain why you guys have such a pathetic military history.

South Korea doesn't need to get revenge on China. We already destroyed you centuries ago and you never got even with us. Currrently we are polluting your country with our factories and exploiting your people as cheap disposable labor. We also enjoy the 40 billion USD surplus you give us each year. Thanks for the money China.

Its not about Korea getting revenge, its about China getting revenge on Korea. Too bad its never going to happen lol.

Yes we did. Says so on the US's monument. Take it up with the US.

You also have a surplus with the US lmao. Thanks for taking our worthless paper money and giving us real goods.

So you're bragging about shoddy Samsung practices? I wouldn't be happy about that.

http://www.koreaherald.com/national/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20110817000728

The request came after Labor Minister Lee Chae-pil visited on Aug. 10 one of Samsung’s chip processing plants in Giheung, Gyeonggi Province. Five workers died of leukemia there.

No military bases in Pakistan. Pakistanis aren't bowing down to the Chinese flag on all fours. Try again.
Sure will...Pakistan gave China access to the American 'stealth' Apache which according to Jon Stewart, the comedian who joked about the Iran-China relationship over the alleged RQ-170 drone, would made Pakistan China's ******. Looks like China is not too far off from your own insults at the SKReans.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

You also have a surplus with the US lmao. Thanks for taking our worthless paper money and giving us real goods.

So you're bragging about shoddy Samsung practices? I wouldn't be happy about that.

The request came after Labor Minister Lee Chae-pil visited on Aug. 10 one of Samsung’s chip processing plants in Giheung, Gyeonggi Province. Five workers died of leukemia there.
And how many Chinese workers suffered in Chinese foundries?

Nice job changing the subject. Too bad i've already confirmed that North Koreans are the descendants of Goguryeo. Ancient Korean books like the Samguk Sagi also placed it within the Korean family. In fact the word Korea comes from Goryeo which comes from Goguryeo.

Only a delusional idiot believes Goguryeo was a Chinese dynasty. Can't blame you guys for wanting to steal it. If I was Chinese, I too would be ashamed of Chinas pathetic military record.

Bingo, North Koreans are the descendants of Gaogouli, but South Koreans aren't.

You people do not even belong to the same ethnic group, that's why you guys always fought against each other regardless the capitalism or communism ideology. :coffee:

There are talks regarding military bases though..

What would that mean? You are planning to make them slave state..

Don't you read the news? :P

Pakistan offered us Gwadar port as a Naval Base. And we declined that offer.

Your comeback is not even the tiniest bit insulting towards Korea. The UN murdered hundreds of thousands of Chinese and we have a trade surplus with China. $40 billion dollars more goes into Korean pockets then vice versa. We are allowed to pollute your country, exploit your people, sell our products and make billions of dollars from it.

And what exactly can you guys do about it? While 99% of the Chinese populace suffers, the 1% are perfectly content with allowing foreigners to turn your country into a money making toxic dump.

Pathetic attempt at insulting South Korea by proclaiming it a slave state. Very shallow insult with not a single grain of truth. According to you, pretty much any country that is an ally of the US is a slave state. South Korea has its own government, army, language, culture and economy. That is what I call a soverign state.

A slave state would be China for most of its history. Like when the British Empire decide to rule China and force feed you Opium lol.
LOL............. do you even know what being a vassal state means? It means for the past 1000 years China simply tells the Korean king to send over silver, Korean girls and an emissary to do the prostration in front of the emperor whenever China needs something. That's called enslaving Koreans.

Do you remember what happened after your Battle of Salsu? China got together with Silla and destroyed Goguryeo, including sacking Pyeonyang in 669. I assure you the Chinese army got their revenge against the Goguryeo people. They are long wiped out from history.

Do you know why Koreans are always being killed by Japanese, Americans, Manchurians, Mongols and other Koreans? It's because China offers Korea as a meat shield to weaken potential enemies of China. Sometimes, we use Silla to kill Goguryeo, sometimes we use North Korea to kill South Korea, sometimes we offer Choseon as a sacrifice to slow down Imperial Japan.

Bingo, North Koreans are the descendants of Gaogouli, but South Koreans aren't.

You people do not even belong to the same ethnic group, that's why you guys always fought against each other regardless the capitalism or communism ideology. :coffee:

South Koreans = North Koreans.

Once Silla came to power, there was no such thing as a South or North Korea. There was simply Silla Korea and people from all three Korean kingdoms mixed. I can trace my ancestry back to a Northern Goguryeo general and a Southern Silla scholar. All Koreans are mixed with Northern and Southern Korean stock.

I bet you believe there was some kind of magical force field that was prohibiting southern Korean kingdoms from interacting with northerners. COmpletely laughable.

Revenge for what? It still doesn't change the fact that those countries ruled you for centuries, subjugate your people and genocided millions of Chinese. Now thats pathetic.

Speaking of which, you should thank the Japanese for freeing you from Manchu rule.

And where exactly did you learn your history from? You didn't kill one million Korean civillians. The Chinese entered the Korean war very late in the war. North Korea did most of the damage to South Korea early on in the war. Once you guys fought, you became target practice for UN troops. Hundreds of thousands of dead Chinese all over the place fertilizing Korean soil. If you view this as a Chinese victory, then that must explain why you guys have such a pathetic military history.

South Korea doesn't need to get revenge on China. We already destroyed you centuries ago and you never got even with us. Currrently we are polluting your country with our factories and exploiting your people as cheap disposable labor. We also enjoy the 40 billion USD surplus you give us each year. Thanks for the money China.

Its not about Korea getting revenge, its about China getting revenge on Korea. Too bad its never going to happen lol.

1) Free Chinese from Manchu? ROFL!!! What freedom? Hans were living just fine then. Perhaps you meant the other way around!? Koreans should thank Japanese because Japanese freed Korea from Chinese cage.

1st Sino-Jap War- RESULT:
Date 1 August 1894 – 17 April 1895
Location Korea, Manchuria, Taiwan, Yellow Sea
Result Japanese victory; a significant loss of prestige for the Qing Dynasty.
Joseon Korea removed from Qing vassalage.Korean Peninsula transferred to Japanese sphere of influence.

2) What did Koreans destroy? Koreans were always the little bitches of asia. LOL!

3) Korean War Chinese did the most damage. If China did not come in, NK would be under SK today.

4) Korea beat China? :rofl: Then why are Koreans so small?! Go successfully invade NK THEN YOU COME AND TALK KOREAN BS ON THE INTERNET. Or else just keep your kimchi mouth shut.

5) Korea the vassal state of China(Enjoy Chinese bros this vid has alot of valid sources):

Korean claim just as fake as NKoreans crying over Kim's death. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL............. do you even know what being a vassal state means? It means for the past 1000 years China simply tells the Korean king to send over silver, Korean girls and an emissary to do the prostration in front of the emperor whenever China needs something. That's called enslaving Koreans.

Do you remember what happened after your Battle of Salsu? China got together with Silla and destroyed Goguryeo, including sacking Pyeonyang in 669. I assure you the Chinese army got their revenge against the Goguryeo people.

Do you know why Koreans are always being killed by Japanese, Americans, Manchurians, Mongols and other Koreans? It's because China offers Korea as a meat shield to weaken potential enemies of China. Sometimes, we use Silla to kill Goguryeo, sometimes we use North Korea to kill South Korea, sometimes we offer Choseon as a sacrifice to slow down Imperial Japan.

Gaogouli was a founded by a minority group originated in Dongbei, they were not Koreans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom