What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose they were trying to be friendly by making that offer.

We never asked them for it, so subjugation is out of the question.
Then drop the South Korean is a US 'slave state' silly argument. The US is there under the invitation of the South Korean government.

Chinese Begin a Counteroffensive against the US

On November 1, the Chinese struck the USA 1 Cavalry Division and the ROK II Corps. In the course of two days, the Chinese decimated the Korean forces and forced the American forces to pull back after inflicting very heavy casualties on the Americans.

Corps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Corps 20,000–45,000

Korean war casualties

US: 37k dead
China: +400k dead, +500k injured

You call that a great Chinese victory? You should be ashamed. It just goes to show that each individual Chinese person is an inferior warrior who needs the advantage of numbers. Otherwise incidents like this happen

Battle of Salsu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A few thousand Koreans murder 302,300 invading Chinese army in a single battle.

I'm just waiting for Korean War 2 so we can wipe these cockroaches off the map.
More like the South Koreans will teach you what fed-up Asians with China can do like how Imperial Japan did it.

How does this source look to you?

China seeks military bases in Pakistan

It is sourced from a HongKong based newspaper. Hongkong which is numero uno in Free Media index as per your claims..

Asiatimes is owned by a Thai businessman, and was originally a newspaper based out of Thailand. :lol:

Loads of companies set up operations in HK, so what?

The fact that you're trying so hard to come up with sources, but can only find Indian media and Asiatimes (these two sources pop up all over this forum when it comes to dubious news)... shows you exactly what the situation is. :azn:

If it is true, then you will have no problem finding a report in any major international news source, or at the very least... the actual statement from the Chinese Foreign Ministry.

I suppose they were trying to be friendly by making that offer.

We never asked them for it, so subjugation is out of the question.

So how did you came to conclusion that others can not have similar friendly relations? How does similar relations between others be considered bad?

Btw, I just posted another link related to Chinese request to setup military base in Pakistan..

You Koreans always stuck your history within the Korean peninsula, and you got nothing to do with people in Dongbei.

Too bad Goguryeo people are still living in Korea to this day. Face it kid, the rest of the world views Goguryeo as a Korean kingdom. Ancient Korean books like the Samguk Sagi refers to Goguryeo as a Korean kingdom. The capital of city of Goguryeo is in North Korea and even the word Korea comes from Goguryeo.

Quit being bitter about your countries pathetic military history and please quit stealing history.

The Korean war happened between Korea, you call that a victory?

FYI, the casualty of CPV is less then 150k.

Too long read, too much BS by you.

Chinas last 400 years in a nut shell

The Manchus ruled your country for nearly 3 centuries and genocided your people in the process. Then the Brits ruled you. Then the boxer rebellion occured and China was split up and ruled by Russia, British empire, France, US, Germany, Austria Hungary, Italy and other foreign powers. Then your country lost the Sino-Japanese war. Then WW2 occurred and Northern China was swallowed by the Japanese. The US nuked Japan and the war ended and Japan left Northern China but not after murdering 30 million of your people. You guys fought in the Korean war and lost hundreds of thousands of men. More then any other country by a large margin. Then you guys attempted to invade Vietnam and were soundly kicked out by a bunch of rice farmers.Today, China tries to act like a mighty country but can't even conquer that insignificant tiny speck known as Taiwan.

And this is only recent Chinese history. We can dwelve even further at Chinas pathetic military history.

LOL you handpick examples of Chinese great long history to suit your ****** kimchi argument. You also shrug my comments off so I know you're in a state of denial. My sources are valid yet you give me flimsy examples of Chinese inferior military.

1) My mom is Manchu and Manchus have no grudges against Han. We respected Han under Qing. Manchu only forced Hans to dress like Manchu and cut their hair like Manchu.
2) Vietnam belonged to China until 938AD when Vietnam became independent. However Vietnam once again belonged to China under YongLe emperor in Ming.
3) Like I said you handpick examples to your advantage. Why quote from "...only recent Chinese history...". No sh*t China got bullied by the West since 1840 under corrupted Qing.
4) Where is Korea's place in this argument? Korea not even mentioned!

LETS MAKE THIS CLEAR bigloser80, we're talking about Korea and China dont bring in other nations.

Then drop the South Korean is a US 'slave state' silly argument. The US is there under the invitation of the South Korean government.

Oh yes, a Vietnamese American and a Korean American trying to convince people that the USA does not own South Korea. :lol:

Can South Korea tell the US troops to leave their soil? No.

They are just a servant of America, they have no capacity to make decisions for their own sovereignty, and are essentially a big US military base.

Korean war casualties

US: 37k dead
China: +400k dead, +500k injured

You call that a great Chinese victory? You should be ashamed. It just goes to show that each individual Chinese person is an inferior warrior who needs the advantage of numbers. Otherwise incidents like this happen

Battle of Salsu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A few thousand Koreans murder 302,300 invading Chinese army in a single battle.

US numbers are inaccurate because they burned their records.

1973 Fire

They are also inaccurate because they were RETREATING and could obviously not go back to count bodies. I'll leave purebred white Americans (your masters) to explain it to you in ways you can understand.

http://www.*********************/military-history/chinese-casualties-during-korean-war-3915.html

Korean War FAQ Korean War History Korean War History Korean War FAQ

Too bad Goguryeo people are still living in Korea to this day. Face it kid, the rest of the world views Goguryeo as a Korean kingdom. Ancient Korean books like the Samguk Sagi refers to Goguryeo as a Korean kingdom. The capital of city of Goguryeo is in North Korea and even the word Korea comes from Goguryeo.

Quit being bitter about your countries pathetic military history and please quit stealing history.

korean-flag1.jpg

Do you need translation? Quote "The state flag of Korea, dependent state of Great Qing"

This is why everyone laughs at Chinas terrible understanding of history. A vassal state of China meant that a country was willing to establish relations with the Chinese emperor by giving him a gift. It had nothing to do with being conquered by China you delusional Chinese nationalist. The Chinese emperor refused to trade with countries that did not offer tribute. Korea would pay a tribute of 1 gold piece and would end up making 1000 gold pieces by trading with China. That was why Korea became a vassal state of China. It was a buisness transaction, nothing more.
:lol: Is that how you explain 1000 years of Korean vassalage to China? You think we were nice to you and didn't demand our protection money? Looks like the delusions of some little pea-sized country is being shattered.

I bet you believe there was some kind of magical force field that was prohibiting southern Korean kingdoms from interacting with northerners. COmpletely laughable.
Yeah, and half of Korean vocabulary are loan words from Chinese. Yet you believe Koreans are a pure race. The truth is Korea was always a pawn of China, doing China's will by containing Japan for hundreds of years. But eventually Japan became too strong to be contained, and they conquered Korea and did horrible things to you people. And then afterwards, China and USA came in to gangbang Koreans again.

Asiatimes is owned by a Thai businessman, and was originally a newspaper based out of Thailand. :lol:

Loads of companies set up operations in HK, so what?

The fact that you're trying so hard to come up with sources, but can only find Indian media and Asiatimes (these two sources pop up all over this website)... shows you exactly what the situation is. :azn:

If it is true, then you will have no problem finding a report in any major international news source, or at the very least... the actual statement from the Chinese Foreign Ministry.

Asia times has Head Office in Hong Kong

and BTW, the article is written by Amir Mir a Senior Pakistani journalist..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom