What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
korean-flag1.jpg

Do you need translation? Quote "The state flag of Korea, dependent state of Great Qing"

bigloser80 said that my post was too long. LOL!!! Watch that video it clearly showed that Korea was vassal state of China.

Its so funny in the past Koreans called Chinese "heavenly people". :rofl:

Oh yes, a Vietnamese American and a Korean American trying to convince people that the USA does not own South Korea. :lol:

Can South Korea tell the US troops to leave their soil? No.

They are just a servant of America, they have no capacity to make decisions for their own sovereignty, and are essentially a big US military base.
Yes, they can. Looks like you are confused between governmental policy versus popular opinions. But if popular opinions matters to you so much, then why were the Occupy Tiananmen Square protesters ran over?

In the 87 days of the 4th campaign, PVA and NKPA destroyed 78,000 UN troops, with 8984 captures, of which 1214 were Americans. PVA and NKPA also suffered substantial casualty, totaled 42,000, however, it gained time for the second batch of PVA forces to arrive and deploy. UN forces advanced 100 km (60 miles) in this campaign.

Korean War FAQ Korean War History Korean War History Korean War FAQ

Yes, they can. Looks like you are confused between governmental policy versus popular opinions. But if popular opinions matters to you so much, then why were the Occupy Tiananmen Square protesters ran over?

I have a really strong feeling that gambit is Korean! LOL!!

No they can't, and they won't. South Korea has no sovereignty of its own. :no:

Asia times has Head Office in Hong Kong

and BTW, the article is written by Amir Mir a Senior Pakistani journalist..

Again, if it is true, then you should have NO problem at all finding an article in a major international news source. Not bogus sources like Asiatimes that constantly pop up on this forum and are never backed up by any other reputable news source.

Or the actual statement from the Chinese Foreign Ministry. Where is it?

http://www.centurychina.com/history/faq5.shtml#21

Western sources gave assertions such as "it seems reasonable to assume that China cannot have lost less than half a million men" , "China suffered at least 900,000 casualties", etc. However, such numbers were based on arbitrary estimates which were greatly inflated.

For example, US estimated that in the battle of Chosin reservoir, the Marines air power killed 10,000 Chinese and wounded 5,000, the numbers were artificially high and no evidence could be found to back up these claims. From western combat histories, PVA always cease the fighting at dawn and went to cover, and their white clothing made it very hard to detect even by the Marines at close distance let alone by aircrafts. US estimated that the Marines killed a total of 25,000 PVA troops and wounded 12,500 in the Chosin battle, one has to wonder that if the Marines alone could kill 20% and wound 10% of the entire PVA 9th Army Group, why did the X Corps have to abandon Task Force MacLean and put itself in such a vulnerable situation at the Hungnam beachhead, and then bug out North Korea.

For another example, Van Fleet claimed that UN had inflicted a communist casualty of 234,000 from August to October 1951 during which truce talks were in recess, such an estimate is considered "far too high" by western historians. There are a lot of such cases, when a western historian quoted communist casualty numbers, he had to qualify it with words such as "arbitrary", "far too high", etc.

From the overly inflated numbers, it seems that US generals are not accountable for their battle results, while in PLA, it is a serious misconduct to report false casualty numbers of either side, since such false reports would result in wrong calculations by the nation's leaders. On the US side, American statisticians calculated that in the 8 months ending June 25 1951, PVA suffered a casualty of 600,000 (which would imply that every PVA soldier entered Korea became a casualty), and UN suffered 290,000 (among which 78,800 were American), such gross miscalculations by Washington led to the illusion that US was winning and prolonged the war.

LOL you handpick examples of Chinese great long history to suit your ****** kimchi argument. You also shrug my comments off so I know you're in a state of denial. My sources are valid yet you give me flimsy examples of Chinese inferior military.

1) My mom is Manchu and Manchus have no grudges against Han. We respected Han under Qing. Manchu only forced Hans to dress like Manchu and cut their hair like Manchu.
2) Vietnam belonged to China until 938AD when Vietnam became independent. However Vietnam once again belonged to China under YongLe emperor in Ming.
3) Like I said you handpick examples to your advantage. Why quote from "...only recent Chinese history...". No sh*t China got bullied by the West since 1840 under corrupted Qing.
4) Where is Korea's place in this argument? Korea not even mentioned!

LETS MAKE THIS CLEAR bigloser80, we're talking about Korea and China dont bring in other nations.

1. Manchus hated the han Chinese and ruled for centuries. A Han chinese could be executed for not adopting the proper Manchu hairstyle. Did you know that Ming Chinese generals and warriors who despised the Manchus fled to Korea and became Korean once the Ming dynasty fell? lol

You only have a positive opinion of China because you are no longer a Manchu. The Manchus no longer exist. Your Chinese for all intents and purposes.

2. Vietnam whooped China in the past and very recently in the late 1970s thats why they don't speak Chinese and have their own country.

3. Everything I state is fact. China has been conquered and subjugated for pretty much the entirety of the last 400 years. The most populous nation in the world should have been the most powerful, instead it was a complete joke. A nation of gullible sheep that were easily controlled.

4. And your point?

US numbers are inaccurate because they burned their records.

1973 Fire

They are also inaccurate because they were RETREATING and could obviously not go back to count bodies. I'll leave purebred white Americans (your masters) to explain it to you in ways you can understand.

http://www.*********************/military-history/chinese-casualties-during-korean-war-3915.html

Korean War FAQ Korean War History Korean War History Korean War FAQ

I don't even need to read those links to realize its complete bull. Chinese sources are nothing but lies and propaganda. China is an authoritarian police state with a controlled media and distorted textbooks. You guys are even taught that South Korea started the Korean war.

Thats how little credibility Chinese sources have.

You know I like Koreans but nowadays SOUTH Koreans are behaving very ungrateful to their Heavenly Chinese masters. Because of koreans like bigloser80 I believe Korea should never be unified.

korean-flag1.jpg

Do you need translation? Quote "The state flag of Korea, dependent state of Great Qing"

Once again, you do not understand what exactly it means to be a vassal state.

The British Empire was a vassal state of China but that didn't stop them from conquering tens of millions of Chinese with only a few thousand men and turning them all into opium addicts.

I don't even need to read those links to realize its complete bull. Chinese sources are nothing but lies and propaganda. China is an authoritarian police state with a controlled media and distorted textbooks. You guys are even taught that South Korea started the Korean war.

Thats how little credibility Chinese sources have.

Just like how North Koreans cry on National TV! ROFL! Please Korean stop you're embarassing yourself.

Did you watch that video I posted? :-)

:lol: Is that how you explain 1000 years of Korean vassalage to China? You think we were nice to you and didn't demand our protection money? Looks like the delusions of some little pea-sized country is being shattered.

Yeah, and half of Korean vocabulary are loan words from Chinese. Yet you believe Koreans are a pure race. The truth is Korea was always a pawn of China, doing China's will by containing Japan for hundreds of years. But eventually Japan became too strong to be contained, and they conquered Korea and did horrible things to you people. And then afterwards, China and USA came in to gangbang Koreans again.

Are you illiterate? Learn to read bitter Chinese man.

Being a vassal was nothing more then a business trade. Korea became richer by agreeing to pay tribute, China actually became poorer. The British Empire was also a vassal state to China. Why don't you fabricate history and claim that China ruled over the British Empire?

Because of koreans like bigloser80 I believe Korea should never be unified.

Korea will never be unified.

The North Koreans themselves can make sure of that, given that they now have nuclear weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom