What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your history has never extended anywhere beyond the Korean peninsula, so take this fact whether you like it or not. :coffee:

I would have taken your comment more seriously if it wern't for the fact that you're a bitter Chinese kid whos understanding of history consists of PRC propaganda. Danm its so awesome being Korean. We can take pride of historical instances like this

Battle of Salsu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

302,300 dead Chinese warriors and a victorious Korean army partying that night. I can't blame you for wanting to claim Korean kingdoms as being Chinese. If my countries history consisted of shameful military defeat after embarrassing military defeat despite overwhelming numerical superiority, I too would try to steal the victors history.

With that said, you guys are shameless.

I would have taken your comment more seriously if it wern't for the fact that you're a bitter Chinese kid whos understanding of history consists of PRC propaganda. Danm its so awesome being Korean. We can take pride of historical instances like this

Battle of Salsu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

302,300 dead Chinese warriors and a victorious Korean army partying that night. I can't blame you for wanting to claim Korean kingdoms as being Chinese. If my countries history consisted of shameful military defeat after embarrassing military defeat despite overwhelming numerical superiority, I too would try to steal the victors history.

With that said, you guys are shameless.

This is Gaogouli's victory against the Sui Dynasty, it has nothing to do with Korea, so ever don't try to take away the credit from Gaogouli which has already became part of our history. :coffee:

By your logic, if a thief breaks into someones houses and steals someones valuables. Its the house owners fault.

Typical Chinese logic at its finest. Please tell your third world countrymen to quit forging Korean passports. No one is going to take Chinas side when it comes to forging passports. Its criminal behavior.

why does no one forge US passports or Canadian passports :lol: only Korean? Is Korea more developed than Canada and US? :lol:

if it was passport forging by Chinese that's responsible for increase in Korean illegal immigration, why is Chinese visa acceptance rate moving up every year, yet illegal immigration moving down? why would passport forging rates move up at the same time legal visa acceptance rate move up (to near 90%)? Korea's visa acceptance rate is also hovering near 90%.

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY10.pdf

Read this again:

Now tell me how that was a military failure? :lol:

China got our buffer zone, and what did you get? All you got is a now nuclear-armed North Korea that can erase you from history with the push of one button.

And every further day that passes, China grows stronger and stronger... while South Korea becomes even more insignificant than it already is.

Centuries of Mongol and Manchu rule. Colonized by the British. Militarily crushed, occupied and ruled by various Europeon states. Force fed opium. Northern China taken over by the Japanese. Military crushed by Korean kingdoms. Silenced by Vietnamese rice farmers. Ruled by the Khitans and suffering hundreds of thousands more casualties then any other country in the Korean war. Sorry to say this but China didn't win the Korean war. Your soldiers were massacred by the hundreds of thousands. Thats not a demonstration of military intellect, bravery or skill. Its a demonstration of Chinas typical human wave tactic. The war ended in a stalemate and another sad military record for a country that. 37k dead US soldiers. More than 400K dead Chinese and 500K wounded despite North Korean allies and Soviet fighter planes assisting them.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

This is Gaogouli's victory against the Sui Dynasty, it has nothing to do with Korea, so ever don't try to take away the credit from Gaogouli which has already became part of our history. :coffee:

Typical Chinese history theif lol.

Too bad the rest of the world view Goguryeo as a Korean kingdom.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

why does no one forge US passports or Canadian passports :lol: only Korean? Is Korea more developed than Canada and US? :lol:

if it was passport forging by Chinese that's responsible for increase in Korean illegal immigration, why is Chinese visa acceptance rate moving up every year, yet illegal immigration moving down? why would passport forging rates move up at the same time legal visa acceptance rate move up (to near 90%)? Korea's visa acceptance rate is also hovering near 90%.

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY10.pdf

If Chinese people looked like white people then those countries would be suffering massive passport fraud. It is rather unfortunate that Chinese are asian just like Koreans. Thats why your countrymen so routinely forge Korean passports.

Please tell your countrymen to quit illegally entering Korea or pretending to be Korean. Its sickening and creeps most Koreans out.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

the_queue_order_in_early_qing_dynasty7805c5cff857f4c48f84.jpg

We Chinese must serve our Manchurian masters for the next 300 years or they will execute us.

^^^ Talk about failures, South Korea isn't even a sovereign state. :lol: Just a slave of the USA.

Tell me Korean, can you tell the US troops to leave your country? Are you brave enough?

Try it, and they will laugh in your face. :D The only voices that matter in South Korea are those of American men.

Typical Chinese history theif lol.

Too bad the rest of the world view Goguryeo as a Korean kingdom.

Gaogouli's gene is now within the gene pool of the Northern Chinese, so they were Chinese in every sense.

They were not related to the modern Koreans at all. :coffee:

Dalian, a beautiful city of the ancient Gaogouli, does not belong to you Koreans at all. :wave:

b74a842f-072c-4a64-9435-df900c5a2447.jpg

we got revenge on the Mongols, and burned their capital to the ground during the Ming.

we got our revenge on the Manchus, and now own them.

we killed 1 million Korean civilians on the South side alone, how many Northies we killed in anger, we will never know. I just know that China can kill 1.4 million of them at a time by withholding food like in the 90's.

South Korea will never get revenge on China. If you even try, then South Korea will just be radioactive rubble.

^^^ Talk about failures, South Korea isn't even a sovereign state. :lol: Just a slave of the USA.

Tell me Korean, can you tell the US troops to leave your country? Are you brave enough?

Try it, and they will laugh in your face. :D The only voices that matter in South Korea are those of American men.

Pathetic attempt at insulting South Korea by proclaiming it a slave state. Very shallow insult with not a single grain of truth. According to you, pretty much any country that is an ally of the US is a slave state. South Korea has its own government, army, language, culture and economy. That is what I call a soverign state.

A slave state would be China for most of its history. Like when the British Empire decide to rule China and force feed you Opium lol.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Gaogouli's gene is now within the gene pool of the Northern Chinese, so they were Chinese in every sense.

They were not related to the modern Koreans at all. :coffee:

Dalian, a beautiful city of the ancient Gaogouli, does not belong to you Koreans at all. :wave:

b74a842f-072c-4a64-9435-df900c5a2447.jpg

Goguryeos gene is with the Korean people and those people still live in North Korea. Do you know where Goguryeos capital city and royal court was located? In Pyeongyang, the current capital of North Korean.

LOL owned.

I suggest you go read a history book if you don't want to make an even bigger fool of yourself.

South Korea has one of the largest economies in Asia and is a tech powerhouse. Our factories employ thousands of Chinese workers. Your country on the other hand is nothing more then a giant polluted sweatshop that steals other countries technology. Other then your large population, you have nothing going for you.
For the Chinese boys here, exaggerations and hyperboles are their stock in trade. According to them, South Korea's and Japan's semicon industry are far inferior to China's based upon foundry -- FOUNDRY -- fabs. I have been in the semicon industry, from DRAM to currently NAND, approaching 20yrs now and I simply cannot believe that anyone could say that with a straight face on a publicly accessible forum. So take whatever they say with a sh!tload of salt.

Pathetic attempt at insulting South Korea by proclaiming it a slave state. Very shallow insult with not a single grain of truth. According to you, pretty much any country that is an ally of the US is a slave state. South Korea has its own government, army, language, culture and economy. That is what I call a soverign state.

A slave state would be China for most of its history. Like when the British Empire decide to rule China and force feed you Opium lol.

lmao if having its own government, army, language, culture and economy = sovereign country, then China was never ruled by Britain.

However, you do not meet the prerequisites of having a country. Army, for one. You can't command it. In fact, you REFUSE to command your own military.

Asia Times Online :: Korea News and Korean Business and Economy, Pyongyang News

The latest is that South Korea's Defense Minister Kim Tae-young is saying the transfer of operational control, known universally by the acronym OPCON, really cannot happen by 2012.

But they do not have the courage to turn that argument towards Pakistan, which by their logic could be China's slave state.

Goguryeos gene is with the Korean people and those people still live in North Korea. Do you know where Goguryeos capital city and royal court was located? In Pyeongyang, the current capital of North Korean.

LOL owned.

I suggest you go read a history book if you don't want to make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Pyongyang was the last capital of Gaogouli, before their capitals were in Liaoning and Jilin.

This means that Pyongyang was also a former Chinese territory. :coffee:

But they do not have the courage to turn that argument towards Pakistan, which by their logic could be China's slave state.

China has no military bases in Pakistan, so the comparison is ridiculous. :wave:

we got revenge on the Mongols, and burned their capital to the ground during the Ming.

we got our revenge on the Manchus, and now own them.

we killed 1 million Korean civilians on the South side alone, how many Northies we killed in anger, we will never know. I just know that China can kill 1.4 million of them at a time by withholding food like in the 90's.

South Korea will never get revenge on China. If you even try, then South Korea will just be radioactive rubble.

Revenge for what? It still doesn't change the fact that those countries ruled you for centuries, subjugate your people and genocided millions of Chinese. Now thats pathetic.

Speaking of which, you should thank the Japanese for freeing you from Manchu rule.

And where exactly did you learn your history from? You didn't kill one million Korean civillians. The Chinese entered the Korean war very late in the war. North Korea did most of the damage to South Korea early on in the war. Once you guys fought, you became target practice for UN troops. Hundreds of thousands of dead Chinese all over the place fertilizing Korean soil. If you view this as a Chinese victory, then that must explain why you guys have such a pathetic military history.

South Korea doesn't need to get revenge on China. We already destroyed you centuries ago and you never got even with us. Currrently we are polluting your country with our factories and exploiting your people as cheap disposable labor. We also enjoy the 40 billion USD surplus you give us each year. Thanks for the money China.

Its not about Korea getting revenge, its about China getting revenge on Korea. Too bad its never going to happen lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom