What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for you to provide proof.

Even if I was Indian, it still doesn't change the fact that China has a pathetic military history and has been curb stomped again and again throughout history by much smaller countries.

britain was a small country which at one time controlled almost the entire world. india is a big country but was controlled entirely by little britain.

not a comeback. just telling you what it is. you are an indian pretending to be a south korean to flamebait and troll. obviously i have no intention of having a debate with you (south korea vs china, when it's really india vs china).

i see no reason to attack south korea or my south korean friends because an indian is using a south korean flag to troll. but go on your indian account and we'll see.

;)

He does like a Korean Ultranationalist to me, just like another poster Korean.

britain was a small country which controlled almost the entire world. india is a big country but was controlled entirely by little britain.

I am not Indian so its not my business.

PS(China was also conquered by Britain and turned your entire populace into Opium addicts).

Do you think its ok to make up rumors that someone is trying to steal your history just so you can whine and play the victim?

At least we did not invent this video. So please tell me when Manchuria was historically part of Korea?

Korean, Manchu, Jin, Qing History,

Korean, Manchu, Jin, Qing History ,

Korean, Manchu, Jin, Qing History, Kim,

I am not Indian so its not my business.

PS(China was also conquered by Britain and turned your entire populace into Opium addicts).

about a million or so were addicted, but the country had a population of hundreds of million.

in contrast, every indian was turned basically into livestock, herded by the british.

Some of the translations in the first video are way off( didn't see the others) but thats not surprising. You Chinese can't even understand Korean but readily make accusations about Koreans distorting history. The translations suck period. The person in the video isn't even taking sides, hes asking questions while taking a neutral stance. The same show deals with alien conspiracies, government black projects and other entertainment value documentaries. Its a television show, not a government sponsored history project that is taught to children.

That said, the video is 100% accurate although the translations and your assertions are typical Chinese fabrication and poor understanding of the Korean language. It is historical fact that the Jin dynasty has Korean roots. The founder of the Jin Dynasty, Emperor Taizu of Jin was descended from the Wanyan clan which was founded by Wanyan Hanpu who was recorded in Chinese and Jin records as having come from Goryeo(Korea). This isn't surprising in the least since the Koreans and Jurchens were neighbors and regularily mingled with each other.

Hanpu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Emperor Taizu of Jin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Jin later became the Manchus and the Manchus conquered China. So really, exactly what fabricaiton is the video making?

I can't help but laugh whenever a Chinese person accuses a Korean news article or video of fabricating history when they can't even understand a word of Korean. Its as if they want to believe history is being distorted in order to fuel China's insecure victim complex and whining culture.

And even if the news article was in fact distorting history, the article usually isn't from a credible source but rather a troll comment on a forum. Delusional Chinese pseudo historians can't tell the difference because they've never lived in a free society where the media isn't controlled by the government.

Some of the translations in the first video are way off( didn't see the others) but thats not surprising. You Chinese can't even understand Korean but readily make accusations about Koreans distorting history. The translations suck period. The person in the video isn't even taking sides, hes asking questions while taking a neutral stance. The same show deals with alien conspiracies, government black projects and other entertainment value documentaries. Its a television show, not a government sponsored history project that is taught to children.

That said, the video is 100% accurate although the translations and your assertions are typical Chinese fabrication and poor understanding of the Korean language. It is historical fact that the Jin dynasty has Korean roots. The founder of the Jin Dynasty, Emperor Taizu of Jin was descended from the Wanyan clan which was founded by Wanyan Hanpu who was recorded in Chinese and Jin records as having come from Goryeo(Korea). This isn't surprising in the least since the Koreans and Jurchens were neighbors and regularily mingled with each other.

Hanpu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Emperor Taizu of Jin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Jin later became the Manchus and the Manchus conquered China. So really, exactly what fabricaiton is the video making?

Again, Gaogouli has nothing to do with Koreans, but Silla is the Korean history.

Gaogouli only conquered Silla, that's all. :coffee:

Still waiting for you to provide proof.

Even if I was Indian, it still doesn't change the fact that China has a pathetic military history and has been curb stomped again and again throughout history by much smaller countries.

Ignore that idiot.. He is an obvious troll.. Since he can not debate with you he is trying his troll tricks.. Looks like this is a Chinese trait of some sort.. What ever it is just ignore him?

I can't help but laugh whenever a Chinese person accuses a Korean news article or video of fabricating history when they can't even understand a word of Korean. Its as if they want to believe history is being distorted in order to fuel China's insecure victim complex and whining culture.

And even if the news article was in fact distorting history, the article usually isn't from a credible source but rather a troll comment on a forum. Delusional Chinese pseudo historians can't tell the difference because they've never lived in a free society where the media isn't controlled by the government.

Oh yes, the media here in Hong Kong is so controlled that we score higher on the Press Freedom Index than South Korea does. :lol:

And yes, you guys do distort history. Why? Because you can't accept the hard fact that Korea is nothing in East Asia compared to China and Japan, and never has been, through all of history.

Again, Gaogouli has nothing to do with Koreans, but Silla is the Korean history.

Gaogouli only conquered Silla, that's all. :coffee:

Its not Gaogouli, its Goguryeo and it has much to do with Korean history. It is referred to as one of the 3 Korean kingdoms by the rest of the world. Go look at any encyclopedia anywhere around the world and you'll find historians referring it as a Korean kingdom.

Do you know where the word Korea comes from? It comes from the Goryeo dynasty of Korea. Do you know where the Goryeo dynasty of Korea comes from? It comes from Goguryeo. All you Chinese are good at is stealing other nations history and fabricating history. You guys are even trying to steal Genghis Khan from the Mongolians. Whats a matter? Is China's military history so pathetic that it needs to steal the winners history as well?

100 years from now, you're probably going to claim American and British history as being Chinese. What an insecure country.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Oh yes, the media here in Hong Kong is so controlled that we score higher on the Press Freedom Index than South Korea does. :lol:

And yes, you guys do distort history. Why? Because you can't accept the hard fact that Korea is nothing in East Asia compared to China and Japan, and never has been, through all of history.

Oh wow, the tiny speck known as Hong Kong(british colony) somehow accounts for the entire Chinese mainland being democratic and free.

Your logic is incredibly flawed. Its just beyond words.

Is China's military history so pathetic that it needs to steal the winners history as well?

Here is a history lesson you should already know:

In 1950 Korean War, China fought against the USA + 16 of her allies combined... and pushed them completely out of North Korea. And they have been kept out of North Korea for the next half century.

Now North Korea has nukes, and can easily annihilate 50% of South Korea's population just by targeting Seoul, which is right next to the border.

Now tell me, how is that a victory for South Korea? :lol: You want North Korea back?

about a million or so were addicted, but the country had a population of hundreds of million.

in contrast, every indian was turned basically into livestock, herded by the british.

Another Manchu/Mongol breeded kid on the roll.. how could you forgot how Manchus/Mongols/Japanese/Britishers turned you into livestock? And do I really need to tell who the savior of mighty Chinese against Japan was? Evil US

We at least fought our own battle against British and forced them out of our country.. Look what you low life had to do call Americans to save your Ar$es from Japanese.. Hats off to your bravery..

Also, let me tell you one thing, Indians do not know as much Chinese & E Asian history as bigwin80 do.. So stop your troll attempts as they are not working at all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom