What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
And tell me again why I care what your opinion of me is??

For the same reason that I should believe any of your claims!

And predictions.

Like I said, nothing you say will stop reality from catching up with the mass national delusion that is 'Incredible India'. Reality is catching up as we speak (as predicted).

Of course. Your delusions aside, India is doing well enough.

The reality is that India is becoming increasingly important and our power increases every day.

While you wait for the next customer as the drive in teller.

More likely than not, in the hierarchy of 10 bosses above you, at least 3-4 are Indians. Not that you even get to meet them often.

2 year old child was run over by a car. 18 people passed by and ignored it.

2-year-old girl run over by car twice, 18 people passed by and ignored | ChinaHush

The worst enemy of the Chinese are the Chinese. One of the reasons why your populous nation has been conquered and subdued so many times throughout history was the shear number of cowards, traitors and selfish individuals that made up your population.

People who would much rather save themselves then fight for a greater cause. People who run away at the first sign of danger. People who simply do not care about their fellow man.
LOL.......... yet it is the Chinese who learned how to keep Koreans at each other's throats for thousands of years....... and still doing that today. It doesn't matter how much Koreans love or hate Chinese -- they will kill each other first because China always meddles and intervenes in the peninsula since ancient times in a way that would make even the British Empire proud.

Mean regression to the hindu growth rate. Sub 5%. Already happening.

I have no Indians of any note at my firm, thank god. Maybe that is why are doing pretty good.

For the same reason that I should believe any of your claims!

And predictions.

Of course. Your delusions aside, India is doing well enough.

The reality is that India is becoming increasingly important and our power increases every day.

While you wait for the next customer as the drive in teller.

More likely than not, in the hierarchy of 10 bosses above you, at least 3-4 are Indians. Not that you even get to meet them often.

LOL.......... yet it is the Chinese who learned how to keep Koreans at each other's throats for thousands of years....... and still doing that today. It doesn't matter how much Koreans love or hate Chinese -- they will kill each other first because China always meddles and intervenes in the peninsula since ancient times in a way that would make even the British Empire proud.

yep the future of Koreans has little to do with what Koreans want. Japanese, Chinese and Russians have always decided their fate, US is a latecomer to the game, but playing well too.

They think a supercomputer is a prestige project lmao.

yep the future of Koreans has little to do with what Koreans want. Japanese, Chinese and Russians have always decided their fate, US is a latecomer to the game, but playing well too.

They think a supercomputer is a prestige project lmao.

For 43 years, my country was like Korea. Our fate was decided by the Allies. But now we are almost free again. The US dollar just needs to tank! :)

Does Korea have a super computer in the top 20 at all?

Exactly dont think we didnt know you, you are one of the biggest troll in here you really think you indians can fool us? both korea and cinaphoier both false flags as well LOL you lot really need to get a life. i know india is nothing compare to china but talking bs here wont help make india better, you guys are still useless compare to us:rofl:

Hey Troll boy ... wait no wonder you moved to UK.

Götterdämmerung;2430937 said:
For 43 years, my country was like Korea. Our fate was decided by the Allies. But now we are almost free again. The US dollar just needs to tank! :)

Germany designed the world's fastest chip, IBM's Z196. South Korea designs very little. Even on a Hyundai, the remotely attractive parts of the car came from their California design center. For example, the ugly rear end of a Hyundai Sonata I'm pretty sure that was designed in Korea.

Götterdämmerung;2430937 said:

At least Germany has many great inventions, whereas Korea has null.

Which came first, Kimchi or Szechuan Pickled Vegetables (including Cabbage) ??

Serious question. Anyone know ???

The Kimchi has its origin in China, but i am not sure about the later one.

BTW, if the Koreans want to claim the Kimchi as their own great invention, then let them be.

Yes, an Indian and a Korean talking about knowing how to fight and their proud military history. Both have been slave colonies for 98% of their existence.

India and Korea have both been independent for longer and have won more military victories then China could ever hope for. China was the whipping boy of Asia. China has been a slave to pretty much everyone. Manchus, Mongols, Khitans, Jurchens, Brits, Japanese, Russia, France, US, Germany, Austria Hungary, Italy have all at one point controlled China in the last 1000 years. China has suffered military defeat after military defeat to various countries. Koreans are particularly jovial every time we remind you guys how a few thousand Koreans murdered 302,300 Chinese warriors in a single battle while sustaining next to no casualties. Do you know why you guys suffered such humiliating losses to a much smaller army? Its because your army was made up of cowards. When things got rough, your entire army began running in terror. Most of the Chinese dead was due to Korean archers and cavalry chasing those cowardly Chinese and slaughtering them. You didn't even put up much of a fight. Now thats pathetic.

Battle of Salsu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You Chinese were especially humiliated by the Manchus, a small Northern barbarian nation who ruled China's several hundred million population for almost 3 centuries. 3 FREAKIN CENTURIES. 3 centuries of foreign domination and foreign rule. The Manchus even demanded that all Chinese men shave their heads bald and wear a ponytail. This hairstyle known as the queue was to symbolize Han Chinese subservience to their Manchu masters. Any Chinese man who did not comply with it was summarily executed. Korean records at the time mocked the Chinese for having such a stupid looking hairstyle

jet-li-fearless.jpg

I guess it just goes to show that Kung Fu sucks and Chinese men do not possess the bravery, cunning or strength to stop much smaller nations from devouring it.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Care to provide your credible third party sources? or just another hollow claim made to support your stupendous arguments?

You must have failed your education back in Korea, or you failed to make full use of your American education :lol:

Provide what source? Its common knowledge that your country is a third world country where 99% of the populace works as slave while the wealthy 1% are billionaires. Even your countrymen would admit to that. Sadly, you're just another delusional Chinese kid living in a western country enjoying western concepts such as freedom of speech and democracy.

Hypocrite.

@bigwin80 maybe i should post some pictures of india? you talk about how bad china is but your country india is not even at the level of africa. how miserable that you have to pretend to be someone else to talk sh*t. afraid to do it on your indian account? stop trolling.

Now I know why your country makes those stupid rumors about stealing confucius and soy milk.

Its because your country has a pitiful military history, pathetic living standards, embarrassing past filled with genocide and foreign rule and can only steal rather than innovate new technologies. You really can't find anything to rip Koreans on so you invent stuff with your imagination.

National sentiment controlled by rumors | ChinaHush

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

@bigwin80 maybe i should post some pictures of india? you talk about how bad china is but your country india is not even at the level of africa. how miserable that you have to pretend to be someone else to talk sh*t. afraid to do it on your indian account? stop trolling.

I'm Korean and I find the Chinese commentators here to be despicable hypocrites. You guys need to be knocked down a peg and quit reading up PRC sponsored propaganda.

Now I know why your country makes those stupid rumors about stealing confucius and soy milk.

Its because your country has a pitiful military history, pathetic living standards, embarrassing past filled with genocide and foreign rule and can only steal rather than innovate new technologies. You really can't find anything to rip Koreans on so you invent stuff with your imagination.

National sentiment controlled by rumors | ChinaHush

now you're just trying too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom