What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, an Indian and a Korean talking about knowing how to fight and their proud military history. Both have been slave colonies for 98% of their existence.

Quit spilling your frustration..and open that pack of Marlboro..try Yuxi cigs which I got from China..Strong but smooth.

Chinese Americans are trained in the US and have access to top notch US laboratories and universities with lots of funding. Something that most Chinese scientists do not have access to just. Just like how most Koreans did not have access to until after 1965.

God you're delusional.

Theres a big freakin reason why only Chinese Americans win nobel prizes in science while the 1.5 billion ants in China make furniture for a living.

Care to provide your credible third party sources? or just another hollow claim made to support your stupendous arguments?

You must have failed your education back in Korea, or you failed to make full use of your American education :lol:

Yes, an Indian and a Korean talking about knowing how to fight and their proud military history. Both have been slave colonies for 98% of their existence.

Your counting skills are pretty average for a self claimed "quant" (a euphemism for a drive through ATM clerk in your case).

In fact you are among the most incompetent people I have ever read on this forum.

And the dumbest.

BTW, you still have the queue hairstyle forced on you by the Manchus (another in the long list of you conquerors)?

Did that really mean they thought of you Hans as their sheep ("livestock" not to hurt your feelings). ;)

manchu-queue.jpg

Yawn Vinod.

Did You get butthurt again??? You guys treat your own people like livestock today, not 1860.
Is it picture time?? Let me find that pic of lower caste livestock rolling on the floor eating the leftover food of the upper caste. What is that ritual called?? It will make finding that pic faster.

Your counting skills are pretty average for a self claimed "quant" (a euphemism for a drive through ATM clerk in your case).

In fact you are among the most incompetent people I have ever read on this forum.

And the dumbest.

BTW, you still have the queue hairstyle forced on you by the Manchus (another in the long list of you conquerors)?

Did that really mean they thought of you Hans as their sheep ("livestock" not to hurt your feelings). ;)

manchu-queue.jpg

And the dumbest.

manchu-queue.jpg

Han has ruled manchus in ming,lasted for about 400 years,before the qing dynasty. and who cares hair style? manchus even lost their own language.
But that's not important .Today ,han and manchus are all chinese.
And after some decades,there will be no more manchus just like wuhu.
and a new han will be born.

Okay, It's called the 'Made Snana'. This pic of 'livestock' is from November 2011, not 1860 like Vinod's.

29BGPAGE1-1_850609f.jpg

The Hindu : Cities / Mangalore : It is not possible to ban

Minister for Higher Education V.S. Acharya said on Saturday that it was not possible to ban the ritual of “made snana” followed in Kukke Subrahmanya as a large number of people believed in it.

Now that is some dedication coming from the people and the world's greatest democracy working as intended :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
India and korea were always ruled by foreign invaders ,too pathetic.

Okay, It's called the 'Made Snana'. This pic of 'livestock' is from November 2011, not 1860 like Vinod's.

29BGPAGE1-1_850609f.jpg

Wow. Impressive. I never knew of this ritual which is nothing but an obscure superstition in some community.

But here is your 2011 ritual. Kids made to salute passing cars. Which one is you? ;)

chinarules.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

New York: Students at a Chinese town have been told to salute each passing car while on their way to and from school, a media report said.

The students at Luolang Elementary School in southern China know the rules - do not run in the halls, take your seat before the bell rings, raise your hand to ask a question.

And "salute every passing car on your way to and from school", The New York Times reported on Sunday.

Salute passing cars, students told in China - World News - IBNLive

There's much about India that people like you, in your ivory high-rise towers overlooking slums and an internet connection, know absolutely nothing about. This is hardly news for non-Indian PDF members.

And this saluting relates to Indian 'livestock' how?? A topic you first brought up.

In other totally unrelated news (hey, if you can throw out random unrelated news stories so can I):

Swine Flu Back Again?
Swine Flu Back Again? | abc11.com

Wow. Impressive. I never knew of this ritual which is nothing but an obscure superstition in some community.

But here is your 2011 ritual. Kids made to salute passing cars. Which one is you? ;)

chinarules.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

New York: Students at a Chinese town have been told to salute each passing car while on their way to and from school, a media report said.

The students at Luolang Elementary School in southern China know the rules - do not run in the halls, take your seat before the bell rings, raise your hand to ask a question.

And "salute every passing car on your way to and from school", The New York Times reported on Sunday.

Salute passing cars, students told in China - World News - IBNLive

There much about India that people like you, in your high-rise towers overlooking slums with internet connection, know absolutely nothing about. This is hardly news for non-Indian PDF members.

And this saluting relates to Indian 'livestock' how?? A topic you first brought up.

In other totally unrelated news (hey, if you can throw out random unrelated news stories so can I):

Swine Flu Back Again?
Swine Flu Back Again? | abc11.com

You didn't reply. Which one is you among those kids? ;)

You didn't reply. Which one is you among those kids? ;)

Is this the view outside your bedroom window ?? Looks like a nice day today.

Why not go out and explore so you can learn something about your own country like the Made Snana.

2102255619_f38d1fa576_z.jpg

Don't bother about my view. It is in fact excellent. Natural greenery and a lake for acres and acres.

And the air is fresh, quite unlike the Chin cities.

20091020luguang02.jpg

20091020luguang06.jpg

20091020luguang10.jpg

What a view you would have enjoyed had you not run off to USA!

Now back to topic, why do the Koreans hate you Chin so much? Even the North Koreans!

Ha ha. Do you really want to make this a picture thread ???

And I didn't run off. My US State Dept. birth certificate allows me to run for US President just like John McCain.

You're the person who brought up the Manchu livestock, now you want to get back on topic??
Make up your F'ing mind !!!!!

Don't bother about my view. It is in fact excellent. Natural greenery and a lake for acres and acres.

And the air is fresh, quite unlike the Chin cities.

20091020luguang02.jpg

20091020luguang06.jpg

20091020luguang10.jpg

What a view you would have enjoyed had you not run off to USA!

Now back to topic, why do the Koreans hate you Chin so much? Even the North Koreans!

Ha ha. Do you really want to make this a picture thread ???

Not necessarily.

And I didn't run off. My US State Dept. birth certificate allows me to run for US President just like John McCain.

So its only your incompetence that is keeping you down? ;)

You're the person who brought up the Manchu livestock, now you want to get back on topic??
Make up your F'ing mind !!!!!

I never had high hopes from you. I doubt you have the ability to go back and check who brought in India into this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom