What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigloser80 said that the Korean dependency video was not valid. I pointed out the sources in the video and told him to read it. He ignores the sources and continues his Korean trolling.

korea is always aweakass country in all its history just like vietnam. that's a shame.

Is that why your country has been beaten again and again by Korea and Vietnam? 302,300 dead Chinese in a single battle. 200,000 Chinese fleeing from Silla. Or Chinese soldiers in the late 1970s retreating after getting whooped by Vietnamese rice farmers?

Your countries military history is a joke.

silla defeated goguryeo?really?But why the land of goguryeo became chinese land after that war?

and most of goguryeo people were forced to immigrant to china and become slaves of chinese?

Thats the dumbest freakin video I have seen in my life. Not only does it make you stupid for using such a youtube video to belittle Korea but the stuff they are accusing us of copying is moronic.

-50% of the components in your apple product was invented by Samsung. All Japanese smartphones are rip offs of the i-phone. -How the hell is Hyundai copying Honda? Because they both start with the letter H?-Using Sumo on a ad is suddenly copying? Does that mean the Japanese are trying to steal Darth Vader because he appeared on Japanese TV?
Darth Vader vs Japanese Police - YouTube
-A Korean TV that shows a picture of Mount Fuji is now suddenlly copying Mount Fuji? This video is insane.

I stopped watching there because it got really stupid.

WOW that video was right!

1. Copy a thing
2. Adding some alterations
3. Changing the name
4. Claiming that they invented it

You were the one who said that you won your independence from China. :lol:

Anyway, both halves of Korea are not a sovereign nations. They just answer to different masters now.

And neither master is interested in letting you reunify and regain your sovereignty. :lol:

1. My Korean ancestors massacred your Chinese ancestors and buried them into the Earth. Thats why I speak Korean and grew up with Korean culture.
2. Both Korea's are sovereign nations, members of the UN, has their own government, military and laws. Only a delusional Chinese idiot would proclaim they arn't. A country that doesn't have soverignty would be China during British rule or China during Manchu rule. Or China during Khitan rule. Or China during Mongol rule. Or China during Japanese rule. you get the picture.

1. My Korean ancestors massacred your Chinese ancestors and buried them into the Earth. Thats why I speak Korean and grew up with Korean culture.
2. Both Korea's are sovereign nations, members of the UN, has their own government, military and laws. Only a delusional Chinese idiot would proclaim they arn't. A country that doesn't have soverignty would be China during British rule or China during Manchu rule. Or China during Khitan rule. Or China during Mongol rule. Or China during Japanese rule. you get the picture.

Once again Korean always pull in other people for aid. Funny how Korea was also under Manchu, Mongol and Japanese rule. Hypocrisy at its best.

er,so why do you have a chinese style name?
that's a shame,isn't it?

silla defeated goguryeo?really?But why the land of goguryeo became chinese land after that war?

and most of goguryeo people were forced to immigrant to china and become slaves of chinese?

Silla(Korea) and Tang(China) joined forces to defeat Goguryeo. You see, Tang China by itself could not beat Goguryeo. It needed to form an alliance with Silla which was just as militarily powerful as Goguryeo. Chinas goal was to weaken Silla and Goguryeo and then to absorb both countries once the war was over. Silla defeated Goguryeo and Tang tried to swallow Silla.

It culminated in the Silla-Tang war in which Goguryeo and Baekje(another Korean Kingdom) joined forces and wiped out the invading Chinese army.

Silla

Long story short: China get its butt kicked yet again. How embarassing.

bigloser80 has yet to disprove my Korean dependency on China video.

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Silla(Korea) and Tang(China) joined forces to defeat Goguryeo. You see, Tang China by itself could not beat Goguryeo. It needed to form an alliance with Silla which was just as militarily powerful as Goguryeo. Chinas goal was to weaken Silla and Goguryeo and then to absorb both countries once the war was over. Silla defeated Goguryeo and Tang tried to swallow Silla.

It culminated in the Silla-Tang war in which Goguryeo and Baekje(another Korean Kingdom) joined forces and wiped out the invading Chinese army.

Silla

Long story short: China get its butt kicked yet again. How embarassing.

more like Silla needed Tang to beat Goguryeo. After all Korea always wana get unified. lol.

here's the real story.

US and China fought their war on the land you invented peoples occupied from Japan, and now you're speaking English in the US.

South Korea is such a small place smaller than every single Chinese province ,its defence totally relies on its master US.whats the point arguing with a small lapdog.China is a huge country ,should aim big.

South Korea is such a small place smaller than every single Chinese province ,its defence totally relies on its master US.whats the point arguing with a small lapdog.China is a huge country ,should aim big.

Yeah SK is a piece of ****.

Globalfirepower.com

1. US 2. Russia 3. China 4. India 5. UK

China belongs with the big dogs.

WOW that video was right!

1. Copy a thing
2. Adding some alterations
3. Changing the name
4. Claiming that they invented it

Heres a Panasonic TV with American football players in it.
img_17001_sep06_panasonic_32lx70.jpg

Holymoly. The Japanese are trying to steal football because its on their TVs!

Yes, aim at US. Let the Koreans their country. Why keep them apart?

South Koreans dont fight back. They just act like a bunch of wimps.

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

Heres a Panasonic TV with American football players in it.
img_17001_sep06_panasonic_32lx70.jpg

Holymoly. The Japanese are trying to steal football because its on their TVs!

You dont understand the video do ya? Samsung uses Japanese images to give consumers AN IMPRESSION that Samsung is a Japanese company. However we all know the truth :-)

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

Yes, aim at US. Let the Koreans their country. Why keep them apart?

US wants Korea under SK rule China wants Korea under NK rule thats why they are apart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom