What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sui emperor depleted his nations resources and manpower by sending hundreds of thousands of Chinese men to their deaths in Korea. He lost his power base which caused the utter collapse of the unified Sui dynasty of China.

Meanwhile, Koreans were laughing.

laughing?about what? tang and sui are all chinese . and answer me,who completely destroyed goguryeo and made most of them to be slaves of chinese?

1. Copying, stealing and plagiarism is lying. You are being dishonest by taking someone elses work and claiming it as your own. This is why lying is so common in China. Your countries don't even realize that something like plagiarism is frowned upon by the rest of the world.

2. Freakin hilarious. A Chinese person living outside of China. Enjoying democracy, freedom of speech, freedom of press, human rights, clean air and water. Things that are entirely absent in China.

Yet you still defend China and believe the rest of the world is wrong. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Samsung is a rip off of Sony. Hyundai is a rip off of Honda. Why the **** do I keep seeing Sumos, Sakuras, etc. on Samsung TV ads? Koreans also copy from their japanese masters. And I dont defend China, I defend Chinese as a whole.

This video has sources from Annals of Joseon 1392, Matteo Ricci 1602 Map, History of Ming Vol320 Retsuden-208 Joseon, Samjeondo Monument, Isabella Bird 1894, Letters from Qing to Japanese ambassadors, etc.

^ Open your slit eyes punk, this video aint made by no 12 year old. Maybe Skorean cant read so he shrugs off these cold hard facts.

Errr...ahem...whathef...you mean...nvm :coffee:

Why didn't south Korea develop nuclear weapons and long range missiles?

The irony is that the USA won't let them. :lol:

And it would only make a nuclear war in the Korean peninsula more likely anyway.

South Korea "trusts" the USA to protect them, like Georgia trusted the USA to save them from a Russian invasion in 2008.

Or like how the USA protected SK when North Korea sunk the Cheonan and blasted their islands.

Because South Korea is a member of the NNPT.

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Samsung is a rip off of Sony. Hyundai is a rip off of Honda. Why the **** do I keep seeing Sumos, Sakuras, etc. on Samsung TV ads? Koreans also copy from their japanese masters. And I dont defend China, I defend Chinese as a whole.
You are opening a can of worms that will bodes no good for China. Wise up.

South Korean claim Chinese copy.

^here is proof.

Last edited by a moderator:

their high tech rockets explode shortly after launch every time. 100% failure rate. if they made nukes, those nukes would fall back on their own heads. best to not mess with those things.

This video has sources from Annals of Joseon 1392, Matteo Ricci 1602 Map, History of Ming Vol320 Retsuden-208 Joseon, Samjeondo Monument, Isabella Bird 1894, Letters from Qing to Japanese ambassadors, etc.

^ Open your slit eyes punk, this video aint made by no 12 year old. Maybe Skorean cant read so he shrugs off these cold hard facts.

Open my slit eyes? Do you Chinese ever look into the mirror? You guys are truly abominable in appearance and posses slit eyes as well.

_DSC2805.jpg

6.jpg

w1.jpg

Uglywoman.jpg

demographics_china_people_ah_25283.jpg

The video you posted is a stupid youtube video consisting of manipulation of actual historical events. Its chalk full of irrelevent events that are twisted to portray China favorably. Like how Korea sending a representative to China somehow equates to being a colony of China. Or how being a vassal state somehow meant Korea belonged to China.

Its nothing but manipulation.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

It can very easily but refuses to do so due to the US offering its nuclear umbrella protection and because South Korea is a signatory of the nuclear non-proliferation act. South Korea generates nearly two times more nuclear energy then China does.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

laughing?about what? tang and sui are all chinese . and answer me,who completely destroyed goguryeo and made most of them to be slaves of chinese?

Silla dynasty of Korea destroyed Goguryeo and swallowed it including its capital city Pyeongyang.

When China tried to swallow Silla with a +200,000 man army, Silla swiftly defeated the Chinese and sent them crying back home.

Read history kid. Another humilating defeat by the Chinese.

korea is always aweakass country in all its history just like vietnam. that's a shame.

Samsung isn't a rip off of Sony and neither is Hyundai. Chinese products however are a rip off of Samsung and Hyundai.

And who the hell cares if you see Sakuras or Sumo on TV ads. What the hell does that have to do with copying them?

Is the Pen Mightier? - GEICO Commercial - YouTube
Wow GEICO insurance is trying to steal Ninjas.

Delusional idiocy.

Or how being a vassal state somehow meant Korea belonged to China.

You were the one who said that you won your independence from China. :lol:

Anyway, both halves of Korea are not a sovereign nations. They just answer to different masters now.

And neither master is interested in letting you reunify and regain your sovereignty. :lol:

Well Korean problem is political like prc and roc, don't think they will nuke each other, but at an individual level, Koreans hate Chinese, although they are using them for now.

nope PRC and ROC don't threaten to turn each other into a "sea of fire".

nor does North Occupied Western Japan say that a condition for fighting a war against another country is presence of foreign troops in South Occupied Western Japan, but PRC can say that any foreign troops in ROC is a declaration of war, and for the last 30 years, no one has gone against that.

Chinese: We have always been the greatest.

Don't mistake us for the invented peoples occupying western mainland Japan.

South Korean claim Chinese copy.

^here is proof.

Thats the dumbest freakin video I have seen in my life. Not only does it make you stupid for using such a youtube video to belittle Korea but the stuff they are accusing us of copying is moronic.

-50% of the components in your apple product was invented by Samsung. All Japanese smartphones are rip offs of the i-phone. -How the hell is Hyundai copying Honda? Because they both start with the letter H?
-Using Sumo on a ad is suddenly copying? Does that mean the Japanese are trying to steal Darth Vader because he appeared on Japanese TV?
Darth Vader vs Japanese Police - YouTube
-A Korean TV that shows a picture of Mount Fuji is now suddenlly copying Mount Fuji? This video is insane.

I stopped watching there because it got really stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom