What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it seems they are sucking Chinese dry while they themselves sitting pretty, isn't their was a leak that Chinese are pissed off with north Korea?

Yes, clearly the North Korean economy is soaring and China's economy is not. :lol:

You can believe anything you want. :wave:

"Lying is a Chinese trait?"

We're talking about lying not about plagiarism, propaganda, etc.

Stick to topic.

I already told you dont pull in other countries.

You did cuz ur a small little SKorean.

Now we're talking about LYING and you pull in articles about CHinese STEALING and COPYING.

3 different topics here bigloser80.

Plagiarism, propaganda, stealing and copying are all variations of lies. Lies that the Chinese are world masters in.

The fact that you don't believe they are lies shows just how distorted and disconnected Chinese people are from the rest of the world.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

US doesnt control every single tid bit of information bigloser.

I was talking about China. Derp

Yes, clearly the North Korean economy is soaring and China's economy is not. :lol:

You can believe anything you want. :wave:

Well I'd prefer to fly in open air than singing in golden cage, which holds true for majority of world population! :coffee:

Already provided research done by a doctor that appeared on a major Korean news show.

Tens of thousands of Chinese go to Korea to get surgery. They don't trust Chinese surgeons lol

Chinese Pop Star Dies During Plastic Surgery After Choking on Her Own Blood | lovelyish

That is just 1 unfortunate case. An exception. Besides if what you say is true(30% of plastic surgeries in SK are Chinese) it doesnt change the fact that still 56% of South Koreans get plastic surgery. :) Plastic surgery in SK is 80%. That is half of every person i meet in SK have fake faces. SK celebrate Halloween 24/7 :rofl:

I rest my case with this video.

Youtube video that contains fabricated information done by some random joe.

Is this the best you can do?

I provide historical data, articles and reports done by major news broadcasters. You provide me with a youtube video by some 12 year old kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plagiarism, propaganda, stealing and copying are all variations of lies. Lies that the Chinese are world masters in.

The fact that you don't believe they are lies shows just how distorted and disconnected Chinese people are from the rest of the world.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

I was talking about China. Derp

1) Copying, stealing, plagiarism is not lying. You screwed up in your vocabulary there.

2) I dont live in China dumbass. You see my location flag? Or perhaps your eyes are so small that you cant see. Plastic surgery in South Korea will do the trick.

1) Copying, stealing, plagiarism is not lying. You screwed up in your vocabulary there.

2) I dont live in China dumbass. You see my location flag? Or perhaps your eyes are so small that you cant see. Plastic surgery in South Korea will do the trick.

Hawwwww a Chinese cracking 'small eyes' joke! :coffee:

SCREENSHOT !! SCREENSHOT!!

That is just 1 unfortunate case. An exception. Besides if what you say is true(30% of plastic surgeries in SK are Chinese) it doesnt change the fact that still 56% of South Koreans get plastic surgery. :) Plastic surgery in SK is 80%. That is half of every person i meet in SK have fake faces. SK celebrate Halloween 24/7 :rofl:

There has never been an actual study done on the percentage of Koreas with plastic. I do however know for a fact that 80% of Koreans getting surgery is complete crud. Chinese people say this all the time because they are secure of their own appearance. Like how flat and wide Chinese noses are.

1. Copying, stealing and plagiarism is lying. You are being dishonest by taking someone elses work and claiming it as your own. This is why lying is so common in China. Your countries don't even realize that something like plagiarism is frowned upon by the rest of the world.

2. Freakin hilarious. A Chinese person living outside of China. Enjoying democracy, freedom of speech, freedom of press, human rights, clean air and water. Things that are entirely absent in China.

Yet you still defend China and believe the rest of the world is wrong. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Youtube video that contains fabricated information done by some random joe.

Is this the best you can do?

I provide historical data, articles and reports done by major news broadcasters. You provide me with a youtube video by some 12 year old kid.

This video has sources from Annals of Joseon 1392, Matteo Ricci 1602 Map, History of Ming Vol320 Retsuden-208 Joseon, Samjeondo Monument, Isabella Bird 1894, Letters from Qing to Japanese ambassadors, etc.

^ Open your slit eyes punk, this video aint made by no 12 year old. Maybe Skorean cant read so he shrugs off these cold hard facts.

Why didn't south Korea develop nuclear weapons and long range missiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom