What's new

kills two Egyptian fishermen

no need to say you are sorry lets talk about facts
lets say he was a drug dealer what about the rest the lawyer and the 2 poor fishermen who got shot .
about the aid no need to say who gave who but if we must it was egypt and abd el nasser who kicked the occupation french and British from the arab lands and egypt has sent every thing to arab countrys from teachers to soldiers and what have we gained ?and do you think GCC gave us aid to help us ? no they need us because they fear iran they are bringing in mercenaries from colmbia and hire black water thugs to defend them like they always say we will fight to the last egyptian well if i was a soldier i would kill myself before defending their land
to hell with arab nationalism

There is no more such things as Arabs, There is only one country who kept that word to its true meaning, which is Syria.

Anyways, the GCC does nothing but destroy other nations, who was Mubarak supporter? wasn't it GCC?? and now Qatar "investing" 18 Billion for what??

And the Egyptians prisoners held in Saudi "Arabia", Saudi 'Arabia" forgot who taught them, they forgot who are their doctors.... like you said Egyptians taught them

we have a saying

من علمني حرفا صرت له عبدا

however in Saudi "arabia" they disrespect you more.

and do you think GCC gave us aid to help us ? no they need us because they fear iran

you made my day with your Ignorance. as I carry a lot of respect to Egypt not gonna response to you. but here let me ask you this what would happens if GCC withdraw all of their money, investment ,, etc. Egypt will economically collapse. we are helping you for many reason and pulling you back not to fall in the Iranian trap we don't to see another chest beating right next door. you don't like it give us our money back. Iran is not a threat to us with their 60's M EQUPS.

however in Saudi "arabia" they disrespect you more.

you said to blackeagle Jordanian are non respected in Saudi Arabia tomorrow you come with another country. :disagree: تشبيح

you said to blackeagle Jordanian are non respected in Saudi Arabia tomorrow you come with another country. :disagree: تشبيح

What?? I was talking about Saudi government and how they do not respect Egyptians.....

you made my day with your Ignorance.
i am sure what makes you happy is to see syrian blood on the streets

but here let me ask you this what would happens if GCC withdraw all of their money, investment ,, etc. Egypt will economically collapse.

we will never collapse and we dont need you or your money there are so many options and we need to borrow money because a year and half of riots soon we will get back up on our feet

you don't like it give us our money back.
if i was the leader i would gladly give you your money back
we are helping you for many reason and pulling you back not to fall in the Iranian trap we don't to see another chest beating right next door.
by funding salfi extremest party (el nour )and what is the iranian trap ? and how do you know about it ? what i have seen is the wahabi trap that you fund

you made my day with your Ignorance. as I carry a lot of respect to Egypt not gonna response to you. but here let me ask you this what would happens if GCC withdraw all of their money, investment ,, etc. Egypt will economically collapse. we are helping you for many reason and pulling you back not to fall in the Iranian trap we don't to see another chest beating right next door. you don't like it give us our money back. Iran is not a threat to us with their 60's M EQUPS.

and with out Egyptians teachers, professors, and doctors, Saudi would die of ignorance and etc..... :disagree:

no need to say you are sorry lets talk about facts
lets say he was a drug dealer what about the rest the lawyer and the 2 poor fishermen who got shot .
Off course the fishermen were innocents, and were killed by mistake.

about the aid no need to say who gave who but if we must it was egypt and abd el nasser who kicked the occupation french and British from the arab lands and egypt has sent every thing to arab countrys from teachers to soldiers and what have we gained ?

And what did they gain by granting you billions in aids, investments, and employment. What did they gain by cutting off oil from the west in 1973? What did they gain for buying you arms in that period? It should have had been non of their business since they don't share borders with Israel.

and do you think GCC gave us aid to help us ? no they need us because they fear iran they are bringing in mercenaries from colmbia and hire black water thugs to defend them like they always say we will fight to the last egyptian well if i was a soldier i would kill myself before defending their land
to hell with arab nationalism

Heh, do you really think KSA or GCC would need your or our airforce for help? and if they really needed a "body guard", do you think they would choose us over USA and the West?

Your logic is weird. But, look I know that there are rude and arrogant Khalijis but not the majority like this, few days ago, my neighbor's relative died in a car accident in KSA and when his companion pulled him out of the car he started crying over his dead body, he said pedestrians who hid their faces with Shmagh started throwing allot money at him. So, I can find rude and lovely Egyptians in Egypt as well.

And what did they gain by granting you billions in aids, investments, and employment. What did they gain by cutting off oil from the west in 1973? What did they gain for buying you arms in that period? It should have had been non of their business since they don't share borders with Israel.
every one knows who is the west and isreal allay in the region and compare this money to the money they are giving to the west they invest in the west they buy weapons from the west they are doing all they can to help recover the US economy so by your logic the GCC is the west allay not egyptian allay and like i said before we have so many options and we can get the money from anywhere when we need it

Heh, do you really think KSA or GCC would need your or our airforce for help? and if they really needed a "body guard", do you think they would choose us over USA and the West?
they have the amircans as body guards they need our ground forces and you can learn alot from the iraq saudi war and how do they plan the defense of their soil and how did kwait get back their land
So, I can find rude and lovely Egyptians in Egypt as well.
i hope you dont mean me by that

How did you know they were pirates? You said fishermen in the title, don't change your words...
an egyptian tell me that because as i know egyptian fishermen they fish in there water not in Tunisian water to me these is piracy and they where shoot accidently after they
Tunisian defense department said:
قصدت صدم الخافرة التونسية مما إضطر هذه الأخيرة إلى إطلاق عدة أعيرة نارية تحذيرية تسببت، أمام شدة اضطراب البحر والمناورات الخطيرة التي قام بها المركب المصري، في مقتل اثنين من طاقمه وجرح اثنين آخرين.
and these not the 1st time Egyptians trespass our water

an egyptian tell me that because as i know egyptian fishermen they fish in there water not in Tunisian water to me these is piracy and they where shoot accidently after they

and these not the 1st time Egyptians trespass our water

the 1st boat was arrested and it's old news the 1st boat but thous where accident
and they gonna be prosecuted in military court

yeah they must be prosecuted in military court they damage the Tunisian boat and they trespass

these the official defense department statement ( arabic )
قامت خافرة تابعة لجيش البحر يوم 2 سبتمبر 2012 على الساعة 13 و30 دق بمطاردة مركب صيد بالجر مصري بالمنطقة البحرية شرق جزيرة قرقنة، وأمام عدم امتثاله لأوامر التوقف وقيامه بمناورات خطيرة بمساندة مركب صيد مصري آخر ضمن مجموعة تضم 10 مراكب صيد مصرية كانت متواجدة بالمنطقة قصدت صدم الخافرة التونسية مما إضطر هذه الأخيرة إلى إطلاق عدة أعيرة نارية تحذيرية تسببت، أمام شدة اضطراب البحر والمناورات الخطيرة التي قام بها المركب المصري، في مقتل اثنين من طاقمه وجرح اثنين آخرين.

وقد تم ضبط مركب الصيد المذكور داخل مناطق الصيد الخاصة بالمياه التونسية وتم اقتياده إلى القاعدة البحرية بصفاقس أين تم تفتيشه وتبين أن على متنه 12 بحارا وجثتين وجريحين تم نقلهم إلى المستشفى الجهوي بصفاقس بإذن من حاكم التحقيق للمحكمة الابتدائية العسكرية بصفاقس.

وتجدر الإشارة إلى أن مناوشات جدت مساء السبت غرة سبتمبر 2012 حوالي الساعة التاسعة مساء بين 10 مراكب صيد مصرية وعدد من مراكب الصيد التونسية بمنطقة (العطايا) جهة قرقنة نتيجة لمحاولة المراكب المصرية الصيد بالمناطق التونسية المحجّرة. علما وأن السلط التونسية سبق أن أعلمت نظيرتها المصرية عديد المرات بتعمد سفن الصيد المصرية التسلل إلى المياه التونسية وعدم امتثالها لأوامر التوقف والتفتيش الجاري بها العمل. وقد سبق أن صدم مركب صيد مصري خافرة عسكرية حاولت إيقافه السنة الفارطة بنفس المنطقة وفي نفس هذه الفترة من الراحة البيولوجية مما تسبب في أضرار مادية هامة للخافرة المذكورة

Back
Top Bottom