What's new

kills two Egyptian fishermen

doesn't really matter if they were Egyptian or other nationality. Tunis should not fire on a fishing boat. its a finishing boat bro so they could easily arrested them....
I meant known they were fishermen more than known if they were Egyptian (infiltrators...drug smugglers etc.)

I meant known they were fishermen more than known if they were Egyptian (infiltrators...drug smugglers etc.)

they were on the mediterranean sea where many countries are around. I'm not really sure if they had known to be fishermen men from egypt or not but the point is most countries as we speck own what so called amphibious aircraft so defiantly Tunis would have the upper hand and can easily avoid the killing of those innocent people.

they where not fishermen they where Coral pirates and they where 10 ships and Tunisian navy fast attack craft have been damaged and the 10 boats they escape ( why an innocent man escape from the low only if he have something to hide ) so the army shoot a warning shots

and these not the 1st time we got egyptian boats in our sea these the 2nd time and they where organized

The Tunisian NAvy should look towards Producing some boats like these with Turkish help at home that can help them a lot and modifying and upgrading the current ones at home as well.
savunmavestrateji_mrtp-33_ve_mrtp-15.jpg

savunmavestrateji_mrtp-33_ve_mrtp-15_____________3.jpg

YONCA-ONUK JV » ONUK MRTP 22 FAST ATTACK CRAFT
resim-5.jpg

YONCA-ONUK JV » ONUK MRTP 33 FAST PATROL / ATTACK CRAFT
resim-7.jpg
about patrol boats Tunisia is already building 20 miter patrol boat with Korea ( the real Korea South Korea )

How did you know they were pirates? You said fishermen in the title, don't change your words...

this is why people say it does not matter if we made a revolution or not morsi did what mubark always do nothing. 2 egyptians are died and no one said anything we even have some animals who say this is right maybe we should shoot at 2 tunisians and see how fun it is but of course for 2 egyptians we should kill at least 20

this is why people say it does not matter if we made a revolution or not morsi did what mubark always do nothing. 2 egyptians are died and no one said anything we even have some animals who say this is right maybe we should shoot at 2 tunisians and see how fun it is but of course for 2 egyptians we should kill at least 20
You know it was probably a mistake or an accident. It wasn't like Tunisia declared war on Egypt or anything.

You know it was probably a mistake or an accident. It wasn't like Tunisia declared war on Egypt or anything.
so ? 2 are killed and no one said anything if this happened to 2 amircans or europeans would their government do nothing also

so ? 2 are killed and no one said anything if this happened to 2 amircans or europeans would their government do nothing also
I am sure the government made a statement about the incident. What else do you want them to do ?

I am sure the government made a statement about the incident. What else do you want them to do ?
see how your brothers and sisters are treated
وائل قنديل : كرامة مصر فى القمامة | الموجز
بالفيديو: شقيقة الجيزاوي: تطبيق Ø*كم الجلد ضده الجمعة.. ومØ*اميه: لن يجلد إلا بعد صدور Ø*كم نهائي | البديل
بالفيديو.. والدة ” نجلاء وفا”: السعودية جلدتها مجدداً.. ومنعونا من الاتصال بها
http://www.ahl-alquran.com/arabic/show_news.php?main_id=25746
and where is morsi ? all he did is steal our gas to give to Palestinians and he has freed terrorists from prisons some of them killed our soldiers
مصدر أمنى: عدد من منفذى هجوم رفØ* من الدفعة التى أفرج عنها مرسى - التØ*رير

see how your brothers and sisters are treated
وائل قنديل : كرامة مصر فى القمامة | الموجز
بالفيديو: شقيقة الجيزاوي: تطبيق Ø*كم الجلد ضده الجمعة.. ومØ*اميه: لن يجلد إلا بعد صدور Ø*كم نهائي | البديل
بالفيديو.. والدة ” نجلاء وفا”: السعودية جلدتها مجدداً.. ومنعونا من الاتصال بها
http://www.ahl-alquran.com/arabic/show_news.php?main_id=25746
and where is morsi ? all he did is steal our gas to give to Palestinians and he has freed terrorists from prisons some of them killed our soldiers
مصدر أمنى: عدد من منفذى هجوم رفØ* من الدفعة التى أفرج عنها مرسى - التØ*رير

First of all, that drug smuggler has to get punished no matter how deluded and backward people cry for attention to let him get away with it. A criminal is a criminal.

Second of all, volums of lies were made up by few Egyptians about that drug smuggler and all of them turned to be lies in hope they would save that criminal's *** following cheap and base ways.

Third of all, it's pretty disgusting and unethical to take huge amounts of money and aids from others and forget them but babble about the Little gas you give to the poor Palestinians.

The terrorists who committed Rafah attack were all Egyptians.
http://www.islammemo.cc/akhbar/arab/2012/08/28/154847.html

Finally, do you know why didn't any Jordanian highlighted the issue of the Jordanian spy in Egypt who was convicted? Because we have brains to think with and don't tend believe any BS in the media crying out his pureness just because he is Jordanian. Unlike you guys. If he was convicted, we would be happy to see him executed.

Unfortunately, if you stay like this, Egypt will never ever progress. Shallow people are constantly pulling it back. You know, brains are there in the heads for a purpose. Right Mahmoud?

I am sorry if I was harsh but this is the truth Mahmoud.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tunisian NAvy should look towards Producing some boats like these with Turkish help at home that can help them a lot and modifying and upgrading the current ones at home as well.
savunmavestrateji_mrtp-33_ve_mrtp-15.jpg

savunmavestrateji_mrtp-33_ve_mrtp-15_____________3.jpg

YONCA-ONUK JV » ONUK MRTP 22 FAST ATTACK CRAFT
resim-5.jpg

YONCA-ONUK JV » ONUK MRTP 33 FAST PATROL / ATTACK CRAFT
resim-7.jpg

French will never allow any kind of Turkish influence in Tunisia that region is their playground and they are the weapon sellers of that turf.They would retaliate with armenian genocide claims but since relationships already gone down we may as well as try.But even so another problem comes to my mind : I am not going to call them anything but lets just say both Tunisia and Algeria are too much pro-French for their own good and they are happy with it , so i dont think they would cooperate with us at the risk of upsetting French.

First of all, that drug smuggler has to get punished no matter how deluded and backward people cry for attention to let him get away with it. A criminal is a criminal.

Second of all, volums of lies were made up by few Egyptians about that drug smuggler and all of them turned to be lies in hope they would save that criminal's *** following cheap and base ways.

Third of all, it's pretty disgusting and unethical to take huge amounts of money and aids from others and forget them but babble about the Little gas you give to the poor Palestinians.

The terrorists who committed Rafah attack were all Egyptians.
http://www.islammemo.cc/akhbar/arab/2012/08/28/154847.html

Finally, do you know why didn't any Jordanian highlighted the issue of the Jordanian spy in Egypt who was convicted? Because we have brains to think with and don't tend believe any BS in the media crying out his pureness just because he is Jordanian. Unlike you guys. If he was convicted, we would be happy to see him executed.

Unfortunately, if you stay like this, Egypt will never ever progress. Shallow people are constantly pulling it back. You know, brains are there in the heads for a purpose. Right Mahmoud?

I am sorry if I was harsh but this is the truth Mahmoud.
no need to say you are sorry lets talk about facts
lets say he was a drug dealer what about the rest the lawyer and the 2 poor fishermen who got shot .
about the aid no need to say who gave who but if we must it was egypt and abd el nasser who kicked the occupation french and British from the arab lands and egypt has sent every thing to arab countrys from teachers to soldiers and what have we gained ?and do you think GCC gave us aid to help us ? no they need us because they fear iran they are bringing in mercenaries from colmbia and hire black water thugs to defend them like they always say we will fight to the last egyptian well if i was a soldier i would kill myself before defending their land
to hell with arab nationalism

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom