What's new

Killing of Major-General wont go unpunished | Kayani

General Kayani how about you let your actions do the talking instead of your words. TTP took off their gloves long time ago, while we still fight them with child hands. Enough with this madness, use our overwhelming conventional might.

well karan - you're on this forum even at the most odd hours of the day so if you dig deeper and review my posts where im actually critical on certain operational matters of khakis then you'd know your statement holds no weight.

i never said mistakes are never made....but the indian-ness in you prevents you from being pragmatic

you dont even have any military background so i dont even need to waste further time on you discussing haves and have nots

Actually the odd hours are really not that odd considering I switch time zones too often due to work travel. All I am saying is that while your senior leadership in Army may be showing immense bravery by leading from the front, its a catastrophic error on the part of organizational planning to allow what happened. Had it been a targeted assassination, it was still ok, but in this case a random IED meant for foot soldiers took out a major general.

anyway, I think the point's been made and remade multiple times, so lets leave it at that..

another of pathetic observation, from the house of noora,s?
a genrl means the grand father for his troops, specially in PAKARMY?
now think again, what it means if someone kills your granddad, will you ask this pathetic question?
hey why for granddad, why not for the youngers ones for the family?lolzzz
nooryaa dill da mamllaa ayai!

What a stupid argument, total senseless.
A human being is equal to other and even religion admit this fact so what forced you to think that a life of an elder is precious than younger??? do you out of your mind? Called 'From the bunch of elites'

What you will feel in the situation when a military commander and a civilian (your friend) attacked in front of your eyes and law enforcements rushed to protect this military man? Enough food for thinking.

General Kayani how about you let your actions do the talking instead of your words. TTP took off their gloves long time ago, while we still fight them with child hands. Enough with this madness, use our overwhelming conventional might.

We will have to wait for a few more months before COAS can use iron hand.

We will have to wait for a few more months before COAS can use iron hand.

What a stupid argument, total senseless.
A human being is equal to other and even religion admit this fact so what forced you to think that a life of an elder is precious than younger??? do you out of your mind? Called 'From the bunch of elites'

What you will feel in the situation when a military commander and a civilian (your friend) attacked in front of your eyes and law enforcements rushed to protect this military man? Enough food for thinking.
what if ganja noora & your pappa get attacked in front of your eyes, & you rushing to save ganja PM, instead of your father?
i call it NOORA logic?

what if ganja noora & your pappa get attacked in front of your eyes, & you rushing to save ganja PM, instead of your father?
i call it NOORA logic?

In that case i will rush to protect my dear one because after all they paid taxes but not lyour nightmare noora and lovely boots who are only eating tax payer money.

Now when this TTP issue need to handle than it is opposed by army because they have fear to loose budget for their luxuries and people like you are supporting this white elephant which is sitting and eating but doing nothing.

From human perspective, the incident resulted in a few soldiers killed including officers- what is disgusting is the response of Military leadership. They see the blood of star officers redder than other soldiers! It is disgraceful! Previously so many soldiers got killed in similar incidence and the command did not move their lips, sometimes not even for condolence.
Pakistan high command strategy and approach do not appear humanistic at all; it is a far cry from any sort of nobility. I think it is high time that nation should protest against any such approach.

On a different note, why should assassination be ruled out? The timing of such incident is suggestive of some destructive forces at work against peace in Pakistan. I see it as another railway-attack-type incident- as soon as, the government decided to improve the railway, the bomb started exploding in and around trains. Some destructive forces are at work and know our psychology, killing a general will surely disrupt peace process. The military cannot have it; so the right target at the right moment.

In that case i will rush to protect my dear one because after all they paid taxes but not lyour nightmare noora and lovely boots who are only eating tax payer money.

Now when this TTP issue need to handle than it is opposed by army because they have fear to loose budget for their luxuries and people like you are supporting this white elephant which is sitting and eating but doing nothing.

& because of these luxuries even a major genrl wants to be in the line of fire?
come on house of noora?
we know your agenda , to destroy pakistan army?
jst to be called amir ul momin?
hey, it never going to happen, cause peoples of pakistan already knew that, who has that mansions from the looted money from pakistan, by cleaning the shoes of genrl jilani?lolzzz
look who is talking, white elephent who has mansions in LONDON?
its the promise , that pakarmy will going to burry NOORA,s & TTp alltogather just wait, for those dam BAKTAR BAND,s get painted again to take you from PM house again?

From human perspective, the incident resulted in a few soldiers killed including officers- what is disgusting is the response of Military leadership. They see the blood of star officers redder than other soldiers! It is disgraceful! Previously so many soldiers got killed in similar incidence and the command did not move their lips, sometimes not even for condolence.
Pakistan high command strategy and approach do not appear humanistic at all; it is a far cry from any sort of nobility. I think it is high time that nation should protest against any such approach.

On a different note, why should assassination be ruled out? The timing of such incident is suggestive of some destructive forces at work against peace in Pakistan. I see it as another railway-attack-type incident- as soon as, the government decided to improve the railway, the bomb started exploding in and around trains. Some destructive forces are at work and know our psychology, killing a general will surely disrupt peace process. The military cannot have it; so the right target at the right moment.

yes these destructive forces are called, TTp? & they are working to get a free talibanistan?
dont you get it, or your daughter needs to be get head shoted like MALLALA?

Three killed, 20 injured in Peshawar grenade attack
Updated
2013-09-20 00:05:47

Email
0 Comment(s)
Print
PESHAWAR: Three people have been killed and 20 others injured in a hand grenade attack near a mosque in Sarband area on the outskirts of Peshawar

SHO Badbher Rehmatullah Khan said that militants attacked a security checkpost on the outskirts of Sarband.

The police chased them after which the militants managed to escape to a nearby Pirano Mosque in Achini area.

He added that the militants, after entering the mosque, threw at least four hand grenades which resulted in deaths and injuries.

Around 40 people were present at the time in the area.

“At least 14 to 15 people were picked up and shifted but the deaths could not be confirmed yet,” Khan said.

Emergency Police Response 15 and Recue 1122 told Dawn.com that they had confirmation of at least three people dead and 14 others injured as the injured are being shifted to the nearby Khyber Teaching Hospital.

Dr Muhamad Sadiq, at the KTH Hospital confirmed that they have received two dead and at least 20 others injured so far who are being treated in different wards

http://dawn.com/news/1044038/three-killed-20-injured-in-peshawar-grenade-attack

thats what they going to do with peace makers?lolzzz

& because of these luxuries even a major genrl wants to be in the line of fire?
come on house of noora?
we know your agenda , to destroy pakistan army?
jst to be called amir ul momin?
hey, it never going to happen, cause peoples of pakistan already knew that, who has that mansions from the looted money from pakistan, by cleaning the shoes of genrl jilani?lolzzz
look who is talking, white elephent who has mansions in LONDON?
its the promise , that pakarmy will going to burry NOORA,s & TTp alltogather just wait, for those dam BAKTAR BAND,s get painted again to take you from PM house again?

Only mentally retards could think like that, chronic slavery to boots.

Last time i remember your favours were with this noora so what cost has been given to you to bend down in favour of uniform?

I am repeating it that PA sabotaging peace talk so they damn care on which cost they will do that; own soldiers, officers, innocent people's dead bodies. And what happened in Peshawar is the chain of sabotaging. They are enemy of the states and they are playing their own games only for their dollars but not in favour of the nation.

In the other hand a PM who want peaceful environment in favour of economy not suitable for war lord and for blind followers of these war lords.

Oh yeh, now come to common farts of PA fans “to destroy PA”!!! huh when you don’t want to accept this fact that actually their policies are destroying this nation. This ‘welli’ ‘nikammi’ fojj is doing nothing but asking more and more for tax payer money in order to increase luxuries of soldier’s official life. Current status of army is that ‘the whole strength of PA used as house servants of officers or used like loaders or security guards of officer’s luxurious villas. Is it what for we support them???

Well if politicians they have property and business in foreign countries then these PA officers also not saints as they also love to live and educate their children in foreign countries so what difference has left? Don’t be stupid.

They need to bury those generals, brigadiers, Colns who responsible for the death of innocent people in all over the Pakistan in the name war against terrorism but their beloved TTP, Talibans safely travel through country. Wrong decisions, wrong policies, wrong strategies will not keep behind anymore. What could be PA who is responsible for blasphemy acts while entering in mosques and throw holy pages where we couldn’t imagine? They made own country plot of war with inviting and creating thugs like Taliban, Al-Qaida US, NATO!

Why nation should suffer for this idiotism? Why nation now adopt war on terrorism as their own war? How long ‘Bloody civilians’ should give their lives for mighty military death games?

Time has come when we should roped tight PA and adopt system as in civilized democratic governments where Minister defense orders JCOS and JCOS orders COAS etc.

Enough with this fabricated war hysteria on both borders.

Only mentally retards could think like that, chronic slavery to boots.

Last time i remember your favours were with this noora so what cost has been given to you to bend down in favour of uniform?

I am repeating it that PA sabotaging peace talk so they damn care on which cost they will do that; own soldiers, officers, innocent people's dead bodies. And what happened in Peshawar is the chain of sabotaging. They are enemy of the states and they are playing their own games only for their dollars but not in favour of the nation.

In the other hand a PM who want peaceful environment in favour of economy not suitable for war lord and for blind followers of these war lords.

Oh yeh, now come to common farts of PA fans “to destroy PA”!!! huh when you don’t want to accept this fact that actually their policies are destroying this nation. This ‘welli’ ‘nikammi’ fojj is doing nothing but asking more and more for tax payer money in order to increase luxuries of soldier’s official life. Current status of army is that ‘the whole strength of PA used as house servants of officers or used like loaders or security guards of officer’s luxurious villas. Is it what for we support them???

Well if politicians they have property and business in foreign countries then these PA officers also not saints as they also love to live and educate their children in foreign countries so what difference has left? Don’t be stupid.

They need to bury those generals, brigadiers, Colns who responsible for the death of innocent people in all over the Pakistan in the name war against terrorism but their beloved TTP, Talibans safely travel through country. Wrong decisions, wrong policies, wrong strategies will not keep behind anymore. What could be PA who is responsible for blasphemy acts while entering in mosques and throw holy pages where we couldn’t imagine? They made own country plot of war with inviting and creating thugs like Taliban, Al-Qaida US, NATO!

Why nation should suffer for this idiotism? Why nation now adopt war on terrorism as their own war? How long ‘Bloody civilians’ should give their lives for mighty military death games?

Time has come when we should roped tight PA and adopt system as in civilized democratic governments where Minister defense orders JCOS and JCOS orders COAS etc.

Enough with this fabricated war hysteria on both borders.
chronic slavery to boots= genrl jillani ,s shoe shinners? u mean NOORAs right?:lol:

chronic slavery to boots= genrl jillani ,s shoe shinners? u mean NOORAs right?:lol:

It seems like you have nothing positive to share, well i am leaving you to enjoy illusions of military.

It seems like you have nothing positive to share, well i am leaving you to enjoy illusions of military.

dear it was you, shooting in the air, told you before its you, who is going to hurt yourself!;):lol:
next time go & pray dua on the grave of the step father of MR, nawaz sharif?
yes genrl ZIA UL HAQ shd?:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom