What's new

Kill An SU-30 And Be Humble !

Hahaha yes giving out a patch for shooting down a SU-30 in your imagination shows a lot of humility.

Pakistanis now should have no problem with Abhinandan receiving a Vir Chakra, afterall they’re giving out patches to their pilots for fake achievements themselves. Level playing field I suppose.

Abhi non done was shoot down for crying out loud. The only wise thing he did for which you should give him your ver ghan chakkar , he didn't react while taking the beating from Azad Kashmiris.

Why humble? Be arrogant and rub their faces through dirt and spit on them. Crush their will to fight you. They are enemies of Allah.

Abu Dujana was a man of courage who used to stand proud and brave in war. He had a red headband that he wore round his head. Whenever he was head-banded everybody knew that he was determined to fight to death. Therefore as soon as Abu Dujana took the Prophet's (s.a.w) sword, he banded his head and started strutting proudly amongst the Mujahideen. Upon seeing this, the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, "This is a sort of walking that Allah detests except in such a situation (Jihad)."
Because when u are this good you dont need to be an like the indians. These boys allow their skill do the talking

People have abused me....so called Pakistani people stating no su30 was shot. Eat that biatch

No one officially saying with evidence that Su-30 was shot. Pakistan Air Force should have given the evidence by now. Its very important to put your point of view in public. New dimension of modern war is psychological. We are still arguing if Su-30 was shot or not in public domain.

It should have been made official. I dont know the reason for holding the news back when it could be so demoralizing for the enemy!

Hahaha yes giving out a patch for shooting down a SU-30 in your imagination shows a lot of humility.

Pakistanis now should have no problem with Abhinandan receiving a Vir Chakra, afterall they’re giving out patches to their pilots for fake achievements themselves. Level playing field I suppose.
Yeah , yeah ... STFU

No one officially saying with evidence that Su-30 was shot. Pakistan Air Force should have given the evidence by now. Its very important to put your point of view in public. New dimension of modern war is psychological. We are still arguing if Su-30 was shot or not in public domain.

It should have been made official. I dont know the reason for holding the news back when it could be so demoralizing for the enemy!
And here is the 1st

When the Indian PM himself confirmed in a public meeting that it was a great loss and only Rafaels now can make a difference, what else folks need to know about the outcome of the PAF vs IAF tussle??? Now, SU-30 isn't just a fighter jet alone!!! It's a part of a damn complex geostrategic maze!! And, it's the bread and butter earner for Russia who happen to be warming with Pak!!! As such, IMO Pak is doing a great job regarding the SU-30 kill....

In case you missed the news: Abhi-completely-undone was shot down, like a duck comes down.
A 10-meters long di*k went up his arse
He could not take anymore due to severe pain

Do you understand now?

There is no comparison here.

When is it gonna get aired?

O My Lord its hard to...

Could be the final words of the Su 30 pilot which was shot by Hassan Siddiqui :lol:

I think tomorrow since Sept 7 is celebrated as PAF day.

fake achievement? shooting down an F16 without firing a single missile or bullet, that is a fake achievement. :coffee: tea is fantashtik

EDxXzVRUEAAWEHS.jpg

@Windjammer , do we have the actual video of this ceremony, of sorts?

Abhi non done was shoot down for crying out loud. The only wise thing he did for which you should give him your ver ghan chakkar , he didn't react while taking the beating from Azad Kashmiris.

Yes. Award to Abhinandan appears to be for bearing humiliation and beating with fortitude and patience.:p::p::p:

Patches are getting ridiculous and silly by the day:disagree:

Squadron leader Hassan was awarded Tamgha-e-Shujaat. More an acknowledgement by PAF for good effort by Hassan than an actual kill.

Professional pilots should not be made into show ponies

It is not Tamgha e Shujaat, but Tamgha e Jurrat.

My dear Peshwa, there is Vir Chakra which is fine but as we all know, in Abhinandan's case,it's Rafou Chakr. :D

Back
Top Bottom