What's new

Kidnapped, raped and murdered: Woman found hanging from a tree in Pakistan Punjab

ALOK31

BANNED
Reaction score
1525251_921474731202887_1801811023627816196_n.jpg

LAYYAH: A woman was found hanging from a tree in Layyah, Punjab, on Friday, Express News reported.

Taking notice of the incident, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has asked for a report from DPO Layyah and ordered the police to take strict action against those responsible for this act.

The 20-year-old woman was kidnapped on June 19 and found murdered today. According to her post-mortem report, she was raped before she was strangled to death.

The father of the victim had informed the police that his daughter had been kidnapped but the police did not take any action to recover the abducted girl.

Residents of the area found the body of the victim hanging from a tree just a few yards away from a security check post and informed the police about it but despite receiving information about the incident, the police have not reached the site yet.

The victim’s body is still hanging from the tree and has not been taken down.

The identity of the women was not known till the filing of this report.

Kidnapped, raped and murdered: Woman found hanging from a tree in Layyah – The Express Tribune

@OP do not stoop to the level of some members here mate.

Simply barbaric in nature.Sometimes i wonder why these types of heinous crimes happen on a regular basis in the entire Indian Sub-continent region(India,Pakistan and Bangladesh):hitwall:!Perhaps it's due the male dominant societies that prevail in the region.These men are a bloat to the entire male population of the South Eastern Asia.I am really getting sick of these animals!!:tdown:

Sad Incident
sad intent @op

Fcuking maggots. Good that the CM has taken note of this crime. Hopefully the police will now act swiftly to arrest the b@stards responsible for this

I am sure the culprits will be identified, hope they also find four witnesses mandatory for a trial.

No respect for human life... No hope from our bloody corrupt shameless politicians ...Even they will justify this incident by blaming to others.

Back
Top Bottom