What's new

Kickbacks in Pakistan Russian Defence Deals ?

This kick back issue has a history with us
Benazir "SHAHEED" also earned millions from Agosta Submarines. So unfortunately we don't have any solid account on which to reject his claims, their are chances he''d be true.

Hassan Nisar seems very dry and extremely negative about Pakistan.

I find Rauf Klasara more intelligent and truly doing his bit for the society.
Problem is you deny seeing you reality shown by mistake he talks what these corrupt people doing

At other hand rauf klasera is worst and dumb I ever found it don't what in him u see intelligence

Yes he is pro nawaz may be u are nawaz party guy u support kickback taker journalist to talk what u want to hear

Kick backs on 4 mi 35 r just not possible

SU 34 is bomber we need air superiority fighter jet like SU 35 take some correction
Su-34 would have been the logical choice with the SU-35. Mig 35 does not give much but it could be cheaper.
I

This kick back issue has a history with us
Benazir "SHAHEED" also earned millions from Agosta Submarines. So unfortunately we don't have any solid account on which to reject his claims, their are chances he''d be true.
Can you call someone shared who died on her own agenda and goals and gains

She never died for ALLAH will

Yes there are levels of shaft like if snake bite you you are shared but it is lowest level or some one kill u innocent he is shared

May be she is shared but I'm sure it is lowest level

Than why we do not call others shared who killed in Karachi target killings

She died to become a PM for that she has to do jalsas etc but ALLAH knows better

I'm just saying if benazir is shared than call others shared too in all over Pakistan die by bombs etc

Hey it is not in English so I'm not able to comment on it but a general comment that this govt is corrupt as far as I know they will find opportunities for corruption in each and every deal.
Yes but just to add something its not just the government, Pakistani's in general are very corrupt. They all do corruption in their own capacities. Pakistani people wish that they should be allowed to do whatever they please while at the same time there should be an honest government fixing Pakistan, which is not possible because the government is made up of similar people. I give you an example of Ramazan. Whenever Ramazan arrives instead of lowering the prices, they hike the prices of all things especially eatables and even though the governments (as in past and present) always try to ensure that it doesn't happen, vendors still don't follow government rules......But these same vendors will expect world class governance in return...............This applies to literally every aspect of life in Pakistan. As a student i know for a fact that our Educators are corrupt to the core........Not that that they take monetary favors but Nepotism is a big form of corruption.

Can you call someone shared who died on her own agenda and goals and gains

She never died for ALLAH will

Yes there are levels of shaft like if snake bite you you are shared but it is lowest level or some one kill u innocent he is shared

May be she is shared but I'm sure it is lowest level

Than why we do not call others shared who killed in Karachi target killings

She died to become a PM for that she has to do jalsas etc but ALLAH knows better

I'm just saying if benazir is shared than call others shared too in all over Pakistan die by bombs etc
By writting SHAHEED in Captial it was meant that I don't mean her to be a shaheed and this word is being taunted on her. lol people are so straight these days

Hey it is not in English so I'm not able to comment on it but a general comment that this govt is corrupt as far as I know they will find opportunities for corruption in each and every deal.
Corruption is not limited to this government. Almost All previous governments were corrupt. You should know that this government is actually improving Pakistan. If compared with previous governments, it wins hands down.

Looks like U.S does not want this relation to succeed and progress.

Yes but just to add something its not just the government, Pakistani's in general are very corrupt. They all do corruption in their own capacities. Pakistani people wish that they should be allowed to do whatever they please while at the same time there should be an honest government fixing Pakistan, which is not possible because the government is made up of similar people. I give you an example of Ramazan. Whenever Ramazan arrives instead of lowering the prices, they hike the prices of all things especially eatables and even though the governments (as in past and present) always try to ensure that it doesn't happen, vendors still don't follow government rules......But these same vendors will expect world class governance in return...............This applies to literally every aspect of life in Pakistan. As a student i know for a fact that our Educators are corrupt to the core........Not that that they take monetary favors but Nepotism is a big form of corruption.

Don't be SILLY. You aren't in the same ball park as us.

Oh then that's a deeper issue than I thought. You nations needs a thorough cleansing and revisit its fundamental values. That can be assisted if you have an honest leader like our LKY for a long duration (2-3 decades) and everybody believes in him. I still find it difficult to digest that majority of people in your country are corrupt. There are many forms of corruption and each of them is condemn-able but it is necessary to classify these to be able to understand and take necessary steps to solve the problem. Some people are corrupt only because they do not have much knowledge and tend to think that this the norm. These people are normally in large number and are easier to fix with education and awareness. Proper religious education can be quite fruitful here since you cannot control everyone and everything by rules and you cannot watch everyone all the time..so morality, responsibility, God-fearing traits can eliminate most part of this corruption. Then there are people who simply have no sufficient income to support their survival and in most of the poor and under-developed countries, that forms the largest chunk of corrupt people (but their total corruption is still far less than that of the elite group; I will discuss later in this comment) and that normally is the direct consequence of dysfunctional economic system that exploits the poor and benefits the rich, most of the capitalist economies without any controls suffer from this problem. The system forces people to seek illegal and even criminal ways to fullfil their needs. USA despite being the largest economy and the superpower has one of the largest number of petty criminals simply because of highly exploitative economic system of capitalism and free market, people have no guaranties or support from the govt and extremely uneven distribution of the wealth. This can be eliminated effectively through the reformation of economic system and raising the wages of people to a reasonable level. Most of the developed countries (except for USA) provide some sort of social security to its people whether it is Canada, Australia, China, UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland etc etc. The last four countries have the best existing economic system (not the ideal yet). They have higher rates of taxes but the govt provides a suitable level of social security for the people with no means to earn. This eliminates not only the petty corruptions but also the petty crimes like mobile snatching, robbing, stealing etc. People get less stressed and less corrupt.
Now we come to the last group, the corrupt elite. They are the smallest group in number but they share by far the largest chunk in the corruption pie. I hope you are aware of the 20-80 or 80-20 principle. That principle or its modified forms i.e. 10-90, 5-95, 30-70 etc are applicable here. These people normally control the establishment of their country. The make the policies, systems and administration. They always make the system that is heavily skewed towards them both actively and passively. Their corruption runs in billions of USD or Euros. These are the ones who know how to evade tax, they invest in offshore companies secretly. They own properties and assets under different identities, they control the banks and the banking system. They control the economy. Their exploitative policies actually force rest of the people into corruption. This is the group that has no loyalty to any country and they can sell anything for money. This group acts like an economic hit man for the society/country. That is where you need laws, force, bullets and extreme punishment because there is no other way to rectify them.

Last edited:
Oh then that's a deeper issue than I thought. You nations needs a though cleansing and revisit its fundamental values. That can be assisted if you have an honest leader like our LKY for a long duration (2-3 decades) and everybody believes in him. I still find it difficult to digest that majority of people in your country are corrupt. They are many forms of corruption and each of them is condemn-able but it is necessary to classify for to understand and take necessary steps to solve the problem. Some people are corrupt only because they do not have much knowledge and tend to think that this the norm. These people are normally in large number and are easier to fix with education and awareness. Proper religious education can be quite fruitful here since you can control everyone and everything by rules and you cannot watch everyone all the time..so morality, responsibility, God-fearing traits can eliminate most part of this corruption. Then there are people who simply have no sufficient income to support their survival and in most of the poor and under-developed countries, that forms the largest chunk of corrupt people (but their total corruption is still far less than that of the elite group; I will discuss later in this comment) and that normally is the direct consequence of dysfunctional economic system that exploits the poor and benefits the rich, most of the capitalist economies without any controls suffer from this problem. The system forces people to seek illegal and even criminal ways to fullfil their needs. USA despite being the largest economy and the superpower has one of the largest number of petty criminals simply because of highly exploitative economic system of capitalism and free market and people have no guaranties and support from the govt and extremely uneven distribution of the wealth. This can be eliminated effectively through the reformation of economic system and raising the wages of people to reasonable level. Most of the developed countries (except for USA) provide some sort of social security to its people whether it is Canada, Australia, China, UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland etc etc. The last four countries have the best existing economic system (not the ideal yet). They have higher rates of taxes but the govt provides a suitable level of social security for the people with no means to earn. This eliminates not only the petty corruptions but also the petty crimes like mobile snatching, robbing, stealing etc. People get less stressed and less corrupt.
Now we come the last group, the corrupt elite. They are the smallest group in number but they share by far the largest chunk in the corruption pie. I hope you aware of the 20-80 or 80-20 principle. That principle or its modified forms ie. 10-90, 5-95, 30-70 etc are applicable here. These people normally control the establishment of their country. The make the policies, systems and administration. They always make the system that is heavily skewed into their favor both actively and passively. Their corruption run in billions of USD or Euros. These are ones who know how to evade tax, they invest in offshore companies secretly. They own properties and assets under different identities, they control the banks and the banking system. They control the economy. Their exploitative policies actually force rest of the people into corruption. This is the that has no loyalty to any country and they sell anything for money. This group acts like an economic hitman for the society/country. That is where you need laws, force, bullets and extreme punishment because there is no other way to rectify them.

I really liked your post, without entirely agreeing with it. Not that you wrote anything wrong, but I would like to comment on some of the details of your analysis, which, I believe, could do with some re-orientation.

Soon, soon.

I feel obliged to write long and boring rebuttals of some fanboys, young and old alike; it is probably a mistake. I should stop indulging them. But these posts, like yours, refresh and revive one.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom