What's new

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa decides to withdraw army from Malakand

plz tell ik to stop of bieng blackmailled by JI, throw them out even he hve to sit in the opposition?
they cant run KP, for sure it will come back to him with more power!

I too fully agree with you. they are back stabbing from day one and will be trouble makers in the future as well...

I too fully agree with you. they are back stabbing from day one and will be trouble makers in the future as well...

remember the showdown of TuQ?
IK supported him on his moral stand?
but where was jI ?
meeting with NAWAZ along with fazlu baba against TuQ & his set of new rules for a new electoral system!

just check the dates after, nawaz went to K§A got the money came back & distributed it to them?
for what? yes for this back stabbing?
& to let PTI into the tricky web of extermist hit KPK?
its all written script?
all they did is to deny any posible birth of a third force, & all it was done with the help of crooked CJ, who wants tobe the next president of pakistan?
thats why musharaf bieng put in house aresst?
just to deny the birth of a true pakistani political force, which can stand infront of everybody the terrorists & thier masters?
try your best to speard the word, to let IK give them back the PTI govt, sit back with pop corn & watch the true animals fighting for the control of KPK let them spare no energy, then come & form PTI govt in kP, with his own terms?against every anti-pakistan element out there?
well JI has fixed a lot of its leaders , within PTI to influence IK from very begaining?

AS long as they Dont Screw up like ANP did & let the Terrorist make hold again .. i am fine with it .. This is the Job of Civilian Authorities to Manage law & order within country ... it is unfortunate that Army has to do their Job .

AS long as they Dont Screw up like ANP did & let the Terrorist make hold again .. i am fine with it .. This is the Job of Civilian Authorities to Manage law & order within country ... it is unfortunate that Army has to do their Job .

& you think any govt in KPK can do it without agreeing to terrorists?:rofl:

& you think any govt in KPK can do it without agreeing to terrorists?:rofl:

At least they can take on the areas cleared by Army and waiting for some potent civil administration. and I think Malakand is one of those areas.

Back
Top Bottom