What's new

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa decides to withdraw army from Malakand

its a total sellout of fata by PTI+JI to mullha FM, the khalifa e azam!
all that dam peace & progress could be stopped in minute with another bullet for another malala,s head?

Three security forces killed in separate militant attacks in North Waziristan - DAWN.COM
PESHAWAR: At least three security forces' personnel were killed and two others injured on Sunday in separate attacks in the North Waziristan tribal region.

In the first attack, a security forces' convoy was heading from Razmak to Bannu when it came under an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) attack on Esha Road in Dosali Tehsil. Moreover, two rockets were also fired at the security forces' vehicle, killing three soldiers and injuring another.

Subsequently, security forces imposed a curfew on the area and a search operation went underway to apprehend those responsible for the attack.

Whereas in the second attack, a security forces' convoy was targeted at Qambar checkpost on Miramshah's Mir Ali road in Mir Ali Tehsil. One solider was injured in the incident.

Official sources confirmed both the attacks.

Meanwhile, security forces defused a roadside IED on Ghulam Khan road in North Waziristan.

thankyou PTI +JI for supporting TTp which is killing pakarmy nonstop?
by taking out pakarmy of malakand & other effected areas you are doing a big karnamaa for mullha fazalullha & TTp, surly if given the fedrl govt you will , give them whole pakistan?

Police should be trained properly(especially KPK,Balochistan & Karachi Police) & then handover these areas to them. Whereas Army should take care of other areas where TTP terrorists are strong.

Police should be trained properly(especially KPK,Balochistan & Karachi Police) & then handover these areas to them. Whereas Army should take care of other areas where TTP terrorists are strong.

they are strong every where even in karachi?
by giving them more grounds its just spreading them in whole pakistan they must surrender if they want army out of any town by thier control specially in KP?

KP Govt. has withdrawn army????.... or has the Army withdrawn itself??....Pak army is a self-regulatory evil Organization answerable to no one.....let alone KP Govt.

& you & your TTp angels?

dont know about them bt goldsmiths are the surest thing ?
never been investigated but if investigated, surly could find many in the dinners aranged in canada, US?
wana try?

Lol what a joke :lol:

Great all the effort of Army will be wasted. All those Army martyrs for what? PTI has no experience and is going to make KPK a hotbed for Taliban.

they are simply and very nice people, should not be taken negatively, especially by you who travels, lets not disturb their lives...

Swat summer festival to revive tourism and give a message of peace > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

and lets have alot of good time together :)

Oh no, no. I love them, like all my people anywhere in Pakistan. That being said, they do lack a little in the interpersonal department especially when you consider the other people that they are surrounded by, much like the people of Chillas and Patan. The others have that blind love towards any and every visitor. However, this is the choice and right of the people of Swat and it is we who must learn to negotiate around and respect that, without any ill-feelings. Note that I am not saying there's anything bad or wrong about them by any measure. Sit with them, talk to them over some doodhpatti and you'll find life long friends in them. Keeping the the previous theme in mind, they're like that, somewhat, irritable brother whom you still love unconditionally.

Oh no, no. I love them, like all my people anywhere in Pakistan. That being said, they do lack a little in the interpersonal department especially when you consider the other people that they are surrounded by, much like the people of Chillas and Patan. The others have that blind love towards any and every visitor. However, this is the choice and right of the people of Swat and it is we who must learn to negotiate around and respect that, without any ill-feelings. Note that I am not saying there's anything bad or wrong about them by any measure. Sit with them, talk to them over some doodhpatti and you'll find life long friends in them. Keeping the the previous theme in mind, they're like that, somewhat, irritable brother whom you still love unconditionally.

Chillasi log chor hain, I heard is saal bhi camping sites per wardateen ki hain, despite assurance by their jirga :angry:

keep laughing but tell Ik to stop bieng funded from jew sponsored donating dinners in canada, UK, USA?:angel::rofl:

I hope he keeps on getting donations from jews so he can try to cure patients like you in his cancer hospital. :rolleyes:

I hope he keeps on getting donations from jews so he can try to cure patients like you in his cancer hospital. :rolleyes:

go & pray for him, that may allaha stop all the donations to him,if a penny is going into TTp,s hand?
by taking out army from malakand he is giving the land to them? so after fazal ullha can rule on his empire?
i just wish they could open a mental ward in SKMH, so after getting treated you guys could understand that by giving the lands to terrorits, its only the enemies of pakistan,s intersts been served in KPK?

Chillasi log chor hain, I heard is saal bhi camping sites per wardateen ki hain, despite assurance by their jirga :angry:

That's too harsh and uncalled for. We must realize that the area where all this happens is a desolate stretch of bone dry mountains with no settlements for hundreds of miles and hence virtually no police presence either. On top of that the people there are dirt poor with little to no available agricultural land. And this area has been grossly overlooked. I for one feel extremely sorry for them. We've got dozens of policemen every few paces in Lahore and still crime happens. The decoits there rob a few people every year or so and seldom hurt anyone. However unjustified the act, I can understand their situation. I've never been mistreated or even miss-spoken to in Chillas. Mostly have had very pleasant encounters there. One just needs to understand their situation and respect what they ask of you.

Also, like all criminals, they aren't really controlled by the locals. The jirgas won't hold any sway on them. They themselves are tired of them. We have our black sheep in every group. Btw, haven't heard about the camp sites and the jirga. Could you please tell me a little more? Maybe in the Northern Areas thread?

That's too harsh and uncalled for. We must realize that the area where all this happens is a desolate stretch of bone dry mountains with no settlements for hundreds of miles and hence virtually no police presence either. On top of that the people there are dirt poor with little to no available agricultural land. And this area has been grossly overlooked. I for one feel extremely sorry for them. We've got dozens of policemen every few paces in Lahore and still crime happens. The decoits there rob a few people every year or so and seldom hurt anyone. However unjustified the act, I can understand their situation. I've never been mistreated or even miss-spoken to in Chillas. Mostly have had very pleasant encounters there. One just needs to understand their situation and respect what they ask of you.

Also, like all criminals, they aren't really controlled by the locals. The jirgas won't hold any sway on them. They themselves are tired of them. We have our black sheep in every group. Btw, haven't heard about the camp sites and the jirga. Could you please tell me a little more? Maybe in the Northern Areas thread?

we were robbed there and mistreated as well... so my experience and hearsay about the people of chillas is really bad in Naran as you may know too. they are wailay log, like to remain idle, despite their jirga assurance that no tourist will be harmed or robbed, they are still doing it.

ofcourse I too feel sorry for them, but with or without government support, people do develop trade and economic opportunities, but specifically people of chillas did give a bad taste to my travel experience.

though it is wrong to generalize as I did, and I do feel sorry for saying that. and I also feel sorry for them.

The camping sites such as dhodi parsar lake(naran) where they go and rob people.

we were robbed there and mistreated as well... so my experience and hearsay about the people of chillas is really bad in Naran as you may know too. they are wailay log, like to remain idle, despite their jirga assurance that no tourist will be harmed or robbed, they are still doing it.

ofcourse I too feel sorry for them, but with or without government support, people do develop trade and economic opportunities, but specifically people of chillas did give a bad taste to my travel experience.

though it is wrong to generalize as I did, and I do feel sorry for saying that. and I also feel sorry for them.

The camping sites such as dhodi parsar lake(naran) where they go and rob people.

plz tell ik to stop of bieng blackmailled by JI, throw them out even he hve to sit in the opposition?
they cant run KP, for sure it will come back to him with more power!

Back
Top Bottom