What's new

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa belongs to Afghans: Achakzai

Not peep from the PML-N goons whose only objective to see Nawaz Sharif as PM

This rat Achkzai should be tried for treason , nothing less

A Pashtun leader Mahamood Khan Achakzai has said that he would not allow anyone to harass Afghan refugees in their “own land”. He directly said that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province belongs to Afghans and they can live there without fear and irritation.
I am sure this guy is a RAW agent.

Well, what else to say? Some of these kids are so full of it that they forget basic manners. They talk as if they are President and Chief of Staff combined.
unlike you sir, i only visit this forum for my daily dose of laughter. or simply troll these grownup children. :lol:

JESUS! I did not know poor Afghans had been deprived of the gem of subcontinent Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Do not worry my friends, this injustice will now be exposed to the world forum!

Strip him off his citizenship and throw this sob into Afghanistan.

You cannot beat sprit of independence with such vile actions you imperialist tormentor!

JESUS! I did not know poor Afghans had been deprived of the gem of subcontinent Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Do not worry my friends, this injustice will now be exposed to the world forum!

You cannot beat sprit of independence with such vile actions you imperialist tormentor!
Says a tormentor himself.
I agree you can not beat the spirit of independence. Kashmir will gain independence from Indian torment.

Says a tormentor himself.
I agree you can not beat the spirit of independence. Kashmir will gain independence from Indian torment.

Loll!!!! Conflating true independence spirit with sabotage by terrorist is not intelligent sir!

Loll!!!! Conflating true independence spirit with sabotage by terrorist is not intelligent sir!
Terrorist who...it is not Indian part...man these are Kashmiri freedom fighters who are fighting for their independence and against occupation forces.

Last edited:
As far as I remember, this guy was reported around 2002-3 under a notification by the then Federal Government to Baluchistan Home Secretary that Axhakzai has received 1M US$ through an Afghan National namely Ramzan Noorzai, resident of Helmand, an Iranian agent working for ITLAAT, for allegedly anti Pak activities by way of civilian movement based upon ethnic etc ways to create chaos and unrest in province on the back & support of Afghan Northern Alliance. ITLAAT wanted to coordinate the activities of Northern Alliance in Baluchistan through PK-MAP party. Same Noorzai also invited Muhammad Yousuf @giran (notorious criminal/ex commander PK-MAP Chief) to Zahedan on demand of ITLAAT as well.

Then after, Achakzai was under radar but the great democracy reinstated in the name of political government and lastly, after all those observations, not just Achakzai but almost of his family members got prominent positions and offices with most powers without any question yet the snake attacked openly.

Silence of our current Government on such critical issues including capturing of serving commander of R&AW who also reportedly used to intrude Pakistan through Iran, arrests of many NDS officers, Mullah Mansoor's Iran visits & Stays but targeted in Pakistan and now Achakzai's venom spitting etc but no action, creates doubts about eligibility and nationalism of ruling party and her leaders.

Just my opinion..

Indian Afghan Border at Torkham , 1933 , Afghan Border Guards in German Helmets

539669_458147900932335_1067282416_n.jpg

Cursing Zia is of no use..Zia also had contingency plans..it was PPP government of Benazir which unleashed the gates of hell! Zia action in Jordan clearly spell that he had zero tolerance for playing with law and order..

No, it WAS Zia Ul Haq who allowed the Afghan refugees to roam around the country as they pleased, unlike Iran which mostly confined them. I mean for humanitarian/strategic reasons giving protection was one thing but to allow 3 MILLION (!!) tribal Janglis with lethal weapons/traditions/drugs to penetrate Pakistan, as far as even Karachi, was a strategic blunder by no other than Zia ul Haq who even wanted to make Arabic as Pakistan's official language!

Benazir Bhutto had to support the Talibans against India aligned Northern Alliance in mid 1990's. She HAD to! By then it was either the Talibans or the Northern Alliance. And, oh, Benazir never really had control over important foreign policy matters: She wasn't even allowed past the reception desk in the Kahuta plant and was even forced to accept Yaqub Khan as Foreign Minister. The last truly independent civilian leader in Pakistan was ZAB.

PS. The Pashtun culture of Pakistan was, outside of the tribal areas, not so dissimilar to that of other parts of Pakistan. Swatis were/are some of the most peaceful people around. Pushtoon movies/music was rich and colorful with dances and romance.

He even used to mention afghanistan in parliament more than pakistan.
Come on man , you're a ruler of this land , you're supposed to help pakistanis.
Okay help Afghanistan if you want but it doesn't mean that you should risk pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom