What's new

Khan Vs Garcia..!

Even Mayweather had his bets on Khan. Apparently, Floyd rang 50 cent (from the jail cell) and told him to bet on Khan.

Even Mayweather had his bets on Khan. Apparently, Floyd rang 50 cent (from the jail cell) and told him to bet on Khan.

Which is why this loss is so devastating. Khan said he could beat Mayweather now he will never even get a shot at him or anyone else worth mentioning for that matter.

I don't care I had my heart ripped out. Let me mourn in peace. :cry:

Even the commentators said it is hard to imagine him recovering from this type of loss in this point of his career.

the thing with that is that they were reffering to his fights in the US. Yes his career is pretty much over in the US as he's lost two fights in Vegas, but he can fight in England, keep wining and improving his record, US will notice at some point.

so amir khan will have another revenge fight with garcia??

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3183921 said:
so amir khan will have another revenge fight with garcia??

I dont think it will happen anytime soon ..

Exciting match.. unfortunately Khan couldn't keep the moment he had in the first few rounds..

poor guy got newly wed, feel so sad because of his roots and he just started to become something

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3184056 said:
poor guy got newly wed, feel so sad because of his roots and he just started to become something

He's not newly-wed, he recently got engaged to Faryal Makhdoom, a Pakistani-American.

All the Khan haters, mostly white Brits, are out in the herds today.

Which is why this loss is so devastating. Khan said he could beat Mayweather now he will never even get a shot at him or anyone else worth mentioning for that matter.

People, especially the Khan-haters, are over exaggerating. Even Manny Pacquiao has four losses on his record, recently lost to Timothy Bradley, and what? Manny's still a champ, the same for Amir.

i really hope amir gets his next fight with floyd

Back
Top Bottom