What's new

Khamenei wants Iran to carry out direct reprisal rather than relying on proxies

I think Muslim scholars should issue fatwa that any attack on Muslims hurting civilians will be considered as national actions (religious action of one religion on another) and can be avenged in the same way. For example if India kills our civilians we kill their civilians. If US kills Iran's civilians Iran kills civilians in the Europe. If any Palestinian gets martyred then civilians die in Israel. This will make Christians realize who are the criminals of humanity that are using them as human shields.

We as Muslims must solve this problem we just cannot be always afraid of Nukes falling on our civilians and let humanity suffer.
More than half.of so called thinkers here don't believe in the concept.of ummah. They are poised by nationalism.
They won't agree with you. And scholars won't issue such fatwa. They don't have unity among them either. We are living in tough times.

Didn't Hizbullah defend Lebanon in 2006 war against Israel?
Undoubtedly for these guys those who have liberated countries after countries from yoke of israel ,saving the entire planet, libation of Lebanon defending it against isis are just Words...Words and Words...
I hope they take the steer & rescue the Ummah once 4 all.

Didn't Hizbullah defend Lebanon in 2006 war against Israel?
They were the one who gave Israel an excuse to start the war...
with their little bomblets attacks and hostage event... just to take 2 of them out from prison...
That will lead to thousands of death... Destroyed country... and almost a million refugees...
That chaos gave them the opportunity to grow as we know it today... a Mafia/Terro alike organization... where Drugs and everything Haram is feeling their pockets...

They hide being Lebanon in hope to not feel Israeli retaliation... but Israelis didn't gave a f*ck since they see everything except themselves as disposable humans...

I’m getting bored now waiting
Same here. This Taqiyyah mafia can only kill unarmed civilians in Syria, for US and Israel slogans are enough.

The funny thing is they claim to defeat ISIS. Without US air support ISIS would have make them their bit*hes already.

My father survived under carpet bombing of American B52. He said those were unforgettable memories. Hopefully the people of Iran don't have that bad thing. I see the topography of Iran, without jungle like in my country. It was really too hard for a war with America.

Its have been 3 days of mourning...

Im glad we didn't mourn for the 300 trees and 1 crow and retaliated the very next day :pakistan:
That's bc you were retaliating against a backward junk military.

What Pakistan did when US murdered 28 soldiers of ours in Salala Attack?

Iranians have more balls than us. Sit down with your embarrassingly idiotic takes. Iran shot down US drone when it entered its airspace OVER SEA.

US drones pummeled Pakistan day in day out and killed hundreds on our MAINLAND....not a single one was downed.

Let's not be chutiyas here

My father survived under carpet bombing of American B52. He said those were unforgettable memories. Hopefully the people of Iran don't have that bad thing. I see the topography of Iran, without jungle like in my country. It was really too hard for a war with America.

They have what you father didn't have and that is they have Mahdi army.

They have what you father didn't have and that is they have Mahdi army.
Hope they have balls to deal . War is not the only solution for conflict. Today as the enemy, tomorrow are friends. This is very normal.

They were the one who gave Israel an excuse to start the war...
with their little bomblets attacks and hostage event... just to take 2 of them out from prison...
That will lead to thousands of death... Destroyed country... and almost a million refugees...
That chaos gave them the opportunity to grow as we know it today... a Mafia/Terro alike organization... where Drugs and everything Haram is feeling their pockets...

They hide being Lebanon in hope to not feel Israeli retaliation... but Israelis didn't gave a f*ck since they see everything except themselves as disposable humans...
Aha so we should give in to terror of the zionists mr puppy? Because they cause destruction we should kneel?

Back
Top Bottom