What's new

Khamenei wants Iran to carry out direct reprisal rather than relying on proxies

Its have been 3 days of mourning...

Im glad we didn't mourn for the 300 trees and 1 crow and retaliated the very next day :pakistan:
The crow was your national hero?

Hossein Dehghan: "It might be argued that there could be proxy operations. We can say America, Mr. Trump, has taken action directly against us -- so we take direct action against America."

Never for US drone strikes upon drone strikes.
Drone strikes were against terrorists who were responsible for the deaths of Pakistanis. Those areas were not in Pakistan's control in those days

Drone strikes were against terrorists who were responsible for the deaths of Pakistanis. Those areas were not in Pakistan's in those days

Do you want me to link you the numerous times Pakistani civilians died, numerous times soldiers died, in one incident 30+ Pakistani soldiers, and the numerous times Pakistan asked US stop but they continued?

Quit the face saving.

Do you want me to link you the numerous times Pakistani civilians died, numerous times soldiers died, in one incident 30+ Pakistani soldiers, and the numerous times Pakistan asked US stop but they continued?

Quit the face saving.
Soldiers were martyred in firing from helicopters. And drone attacks were against terrorists not against Pakistan. if innocent people were killed they were collateral damage

Iran is not stupid. They know there is a battlefield nuke ready if they try to be smart against Pakistan.

Soldiers were martyred in firing from helicopters. And drone attacks were against terrorists not against Pakistan. if innocent people were killed they were collateral damage

You're trying to save face when we have nothing to save. Our only retaliation was closing NATO supplies which lasted very little.

Anericans conducted drone strikes without our permission. Pakistan several times told them to stop. PAF said it won't be allowed but still it continued. Pak was never informed of each mission.

These drone strikes killed more civilians than terrorists, more like terrorists were the collateral damage.

1. No regards for Pakistani sovereignty.

2. Killed huge number of civilians, once many children for which Pakistan took responsibility to save US embassy from protests.

Ask the Americans what we did to them in Afghanistan afterwards

Us? Nothing. Afghan Taliban did.

I wonder if NATO supplies still go through Pakistan.

I am pretty sure these scumbags must be torturing prisoners in Syrian jails to take revenge for the death of Soleimani, just like the very next day they killed 20 shepherds in Syria while chanting slogans for Soleimani.

May Allah destroy this fitna from the Muslim world.

You would be naive to think they happened without our approval

The face saving continues. Were you born in 2010 or something?

Pakistan did tell them to stop. The PAF said they won't be allowd, yet they continued.

Man, everyone on this forum knows and it's one of the reasons no one likes America. They didn't respect our sovereignty. It took Americans to kill 30+ soldiers for us to close NATO supplies for like a small time.

Get the **** real, dude.

Our only retaliation was closing NATO supplies which lasted very little.
Ask Americans what we did to them in Afghanistan afterwards. Remember we do take out NDS and R&AW operatives too inside. Even if A. Taliban took out Americans, they must be having our support like in intelligence, planning etc. Which are crucial in operations

Ask Americans what we did to them in Afghanistan afterwards. Remember we do take out NDS and R&AW operatives too inside. Even if A. Taliban took out Americans, they must be having our support like in intelligence, planning etc. Which are crucial in operations

How do you know that? I can say I have made contact with Aliens, ready to believe?

The only reason A. Taliban is succeeding is because of their tactics and exploitation of Geography in Afghanistan.

American casualties per year have been really low, yet they are "losing." How? Maybe a little thinking from you will help.

I am pretty sure these scumbags must be torturing prisoners in Syrian jails to take revenge for the death of Soleimani, just like the very next day they killed 20 shepherds in Syria while chanting slogans for Soleimani.

May Allah destroy this fitna from the Muslim world.

Saudi cocksuckers. Seriously.

How do you know that? I can say I have made contact with Aliens, ready to believe?

The only reason A. Taliban is succeeding is because of their tactics and exploitation of Geography in Afghanistan.

American casualties per year have been really low, yet they are "losing." How? Maybe a little thinking from you will help.

Saudi cocksuckers. Seriously.

Dude you're arguing with these kids who were born in 2000s and live in fantasies. Using examples of our revenge from India who is our neighbor and largely stupid against eventual Iranian response against US.

They'll tell you *AsK uS whAT wE dId tO thEm in AfghAnIstAN hUrrhUrr*.

They've no answer for Salala Martyrs. Not even a single Pakistani Gernail asked for regenge. How'd they? They were all on American payroll. Shall we forget how PAF was restricted to supply air support to the troops facing US Appaches which hovered for 30 minites and made multiple checks.

They'll tell you that Drone strikes killed tErRorisTs but none of them ever stepped out of their city or met a Drone victim.

Back
Top Bottom