What's new

Khamenei wants Iran to carry out direct reprisal rather than relying on proxies

Khomeini balls gagger like you will always deny it even if you see it from your own eyes.

I don't like either. But just because you live in Saudi Arabia doesn't mesn you have to lick their balls.

It doesn't take more than two brain cells to realize that both have done more damage and are in the wrong.

Khomeini balls gagger like you will always deny it even if you see it from your own eyes.

Is your pay based on each reply or you're paid hourly?

I don't like either. But just because you live in Saudi Arabia doesn't mesn you have to lick their balls.

It doesn't take more than two brain cells to realize that both have done more damage and are in the wrong.

He'll get arrested for not supporting Saudi Regime while working there. His Aqama will be cancelled.

Youre wrong, it does. You cant apply for visa, your sponsor has to do it, so you need to lick your sponsors balls

Is your pay based on each reply or you're paid hourly?

He'll get arrested for not supporting Saudi Regime while working there. His Aqama will be cancelled.

I have criticized Saudi gov policies several times on facebook and twitter. Still free.
I am getting paid in Rafdi tears.

The only thing that is stopping the Muslim world is that we cannot kill civilians for civilians. One nuke on Israel and the Christians will become quiet. Its just Allah pak's lease and freedom to these people until the dooms day that we cannot kill civilians for civilians. Let them enjoy and each one of them burns in hell after their deaths.We are not happy on it and think it as a loss for humanity.

I make dua Allah pak subhana wa taala solves this problem of us and give us a clue what to do when we do not want to kill innocents and they kill innocents along with our military men.

Bro you must have been to the wrong place. My condolences to you and your family.

There are different types of visa, including a tourist visa, but you will need an employment visa if you want to work in Saudi Arabia. You will need to get a job offer beforehand as you cannot get a work visa without one and your sponsor (your employer) has to apply for the visa on your behalf.

https://targetjobs.co.uk/careers-advice/working-abroad/341526-working-in-saudi-arabia

The only thing that is stopping the Muslim world is that we cannot kill civilians for civilians. One nuke on Israel and the Christians will become quiet. Its just Allah pak's lease and freedom to these people until the dooms day that we cannot kill civilians for civilians. Let them enjoy and each one of them burns in hell after their deaths.We are not happy on it and think it as a loss for humanity.

I make dua Allah pak subhana wa taala solves this problem of us and give us a clue what to do when we do not want to kill innocents and they kill innocents along with our military men.

No, the only thing stopping is Nuclear missiles. One nuke on Israel and expect like 10 nukes in return.

People need to get real and think rationally.

You think Pakistan is U.S ally?

I don't understand why we are fighting with one another? and @Maarkhoor why you have asked that "is Pakistan included in US alleys?" why unnecessarily bringing Pakistan in this issue?
I agree with @Alternatiiv on all other points that yes we didn't take revenge and Musharraf was the most stupidest general and president. like when US bombed madrassa in Bajaur and 100s of children died there, this scumbag has taken responsibility on him and thus we made the families of those children become terrorist.
Back to the topic in my opinion Iran too will be very fool to directly engage US as it will be like a suicide but still will be far better than us as we have really sunk very low.

However, the point is, this thread is all about Iran response and is between Iran and US. why we are bringing Pakistan into this? and why are we bringing sectarian things here. I will pray for every innocent people that would be affected by this skirmish and Muslims too irrespective of their sects.

Last edited:
People need to get real and think rationally.
Nah that takes too much effort and delusional folks dont like that kind of thing. Ignorance is bliss.

And to why Muslims countries are in this Shit.?
We are here right now at this stage because we cant get over our petty squabbles and we dont give importance and respect to educated hardworking people who can actually change our society we force them out so they can go somewhere else and give their talents to them.

Last edited:
It's good to retaliate directly rather than using proxies.Otherwise it won't send a message from the Irani nation.And Trump will get a excuse to blame Iran for supporting terrorists.
On the hand it's a direct declaration of war with some nasty bloodshed.

Back
Top Bottom