What's new

Khameini weeps at qassem funeral

26th February was nothing compared to Iran loss. We lost few trees and one crow but Iran lost a father like public figure.

Jinnah would disagree.

He would cite that Suleiman roamed free in Iranian territory yet even animals don't have freedom in Pakistan as someone like India can violate territorial integrity and kill them.

revenge is a must but it will be calculated according to the teachings of Ahlul-Bayt. Emotions have no place where Agha Khamenei stands. Life matters and so is humanity, life and humanity is incomplete without justice. And justice will be served according to the requirements and teachings of Ahlul-Bayt, no more no less. And when I said no more no less, I mean no more no less - expect something similar or expect nothing at all.

In the end, death is inevitable and every soul shall taste death. Ya Lisarat Al Hussain (as).

ghayabana Janaza is not part of shia Islam.

there is no shia islam and no sunnah islam.. there is islam.. all we can say that he doesnt want to do it as what he practices in islam ..

there ahoukd be a rule on forums, mods please ban words like shia and sunni islam.. there is ony one islam..

only terms like his poltical views arw sunni or poltical views arw shia .. those should be the terminology allowed here

When I said that this fight is not for the ummah, I meant the fight on behalf of the regime against US.

This regime just like the Saudis uses religious teachings to recruit muslims from poor regions as cannon fodder for their own nationalistic causes. Most of the time they are just killing fellow Muslims.

They have been chanting death to America/Israel since ages yet their compass stops working past bekaa valley.

The Iranians can fight this war. No need to use poor citizens of other countries as cannon fodder.

My prayers are with the common Iranians. I hope that they don't suffer what the syrians suffered at the hands of daesh,suleimani's and asad's forces.

I also hope that they also get rid of this expansionary regime that seeks to poison our common well which is ummah.

If they intend to retain this expansionary regime then I guess they are choosing nationalistic causes instead of welfare/Goodwill of the ummah and then we are free to choose the same as well (no matter how much I and many of my fellow Pakistanis would like to do the opposite).

I don't remember when the last time Saudi recruited Pakistanis for their wars unlike Iran in Iraq and Syria. Saudi Arabia is a country which minds her own business they are getting more and more into arab nationalism but Iran's intentions have always been intefereing into other countries. They have always portayed themselves as Ummah champions but their actions in Iraq and Syria proved they only feel the pain of Shia Muslims, Sunnis are more like Kafirs to them.

OT: I am glad he is crying and moaning makes me think about millions of Syrians who suffered at his dead General hands.

Grown men also cry when they are hopeless. He knows he cannot do anything but patience.

LOl sorry but no nothing big

india and USA are two different things. US is powerful as fk

khameni might go down in glory fighting US.. he is already 95% in grave, nothing to lose at his personal level .. ..

I don't remember when the last time Saudi recruited Pakistanis for their wars unlike Iran in Iraq and Syria. Saudi Arabia is a country which minds her own business they are getting more and more into arab nationalism but Iran's intentions have always been intefereing into other countries. They have always portayed themselves as Ummah champions but their actions in Iraq and Syria proved they only feel the pain of Shia Muslims, Sunnis are more like Kafirs to them.

OT: I am glad he is crying and moaning makes me think about millions of Syrians who suffered at his dead General hands.

Pakistanis, I am not sure. However, they have for sure recruited many from other areas for Yemen e.t.c. Whether that fight is good or bad is a separate debate for another time.

26th February was nothing compared to Iran loss. We lost few trees and one crow but Iran lost a father like public figure.

BBC reported in another video.
True my apologies to the iranians . Human beings and Muslim brothers are more important than a few trees and a crow. A father like figure well thats just too much.

Who is father like figure in usa? I hope iranians take him out as a eye for an eye.

True my apologies to the iranians . Human beings and Muslim brothers are more important than a few trees and a crow. A father like figure well thats just too much.

Who is father like figure in usa? I hope iranians take him out as a eye for an eye.
Well indeed he was a father like figure because he was second only to khameini.
Dude most Americans don't know about their fathers :lol: Well that's a topic for some other day.
I think killing some important Republican leader who is popular among Americans should be sufficient.

there is no shia islam and no sunnah islam.. there is islam.. all we can say that he doesnt want to do it as what he practices in islam
what do you mean by he doesn't want to do it? When its not part of Shia Islam or as in Islam then why would he do that?

And about that Shia Sunni thing you raised, how about I say that ghayabana Janaza is not part of that Islam which he and I follow? Sounds good?

what do you mean by he doesn't want to do it? When its not part of Shia Islam or as in Islam then why would he do that?

And about that Shia Sunni thing you raised, how about I say that ghayabana Janaza is not part of that Islam which he and I follow? Sounds good?

Or simply he doesn't believe in it.

Is that a big deal though - the fact that Khamenei weeped? I mean it’s like IRI supporters are saying that the flying of red flag on top of some mosque is supposed to signal something serious, that this time it’s different. Can someone tell me what’s so different this time?! The US just bitch-slapped IRI and IRI just realized that the jig is up. Don’t mean to be insulting anyone here so don’t go postal on me. Just stating the facts.

Is that a big deal though - the fact that Khamenei weeped? I mean it’s like IRI supporters are saying that the flying of red flag on top of some mosque is supposed to signal something serious, that this time it’s different. Can someone tell me what’s so different this time?! The US just bitch-slapped IRI and IRI just realized that the jig is up. Don’t mean to be insulting anyone here so don’t go postal on me. Just stating the facts.

This was a direct act of war on Iran, what do you mean "what's different?"

Last edited:

You don't realize the difference between now and before? My friend, are you blind?

Back
Top Bottom