What's new

Khalistani Terrorist Caught !!!

any pic s or video of capture? may be it's just a stunt to show that police is very efficient, who has seen his pics? Even if police caught some innocent in put in jail the real (escaped) one is never going to come out and refute their claims.
there was no video of the prison break/escape as well. did you believe that news?

Good work. I knew that he would be caught in a day given that Punjab elections are around the corner. Now it is time to interrogate the role of ISI in the whole episode.

Good work. I knew that he would be caught in a day given that Punjab elections are around the corner. Now it is time to interrogate the role of ISI in the whole episode.

There does not appear to have any ISI role in this.

It was a Gang escape and the two terrorists merely tagged along.

any pic s or video of capture? may be it's just a stunt to show that police is very efficient, who has seen his pics? Even if police caught some innocent in put in jail the real (escaped) one is never going to come out and refute their claims.
There were no pics/videos of the jailbreak. Still it didn't stopped you from celebrating it.

What about others? Hope they are shot dead.

Case has become Too High Profile.

I am confident that the case will have a happy ending. :D

How to Smother Terrorists - Ajit Doval
February 21, 2014. SASTRA University, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu

Deny them (terrorists) weapons, funds and manpower. Funding is denied to terrorists by countering it with funds. If they (Pakistan) have got a budget of Rs 1,200 crore and we can match it with Rs 1,800 crore, they (terrorists) are all on our side. They are mercenaries.

Ajit_Doval_2014.jpg

Well there goes the Khalistan movement......

Ok whats next?

Disappointing news!!!! I thought it's going to be like SIMI terrorists kinda ops..... they should have shot him in the head and put him in the street
I think modi government want to keep him alive, and teach lesson , and they want to give maximum pain to enemy of india

Now it is time to interrogate the role of ISI in the whole episode.
ISI has nothing to do in it. This is your internal matter

They could have just shot him dead.
Nobody is above than law, Nor police

Well this surely crushed a lot of people's hopes from the other thread

Back
Top Bottom