What's new

Khalistan?

Goenitz

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi all

I was thinking is it possible to allow a semi independent small state of Khalustan, in Pakistan. Examples are Vetican city or Monaco.

Its just bcz Sikh is a separate nation and with Huge numbers but with no 'national' identity. However, Sikhs's dreamland home include both pujab, haryana and jammu.. which will abstain us, mainly, any opportunity to give them a thought/seed of separate homeland...

Your thoughts..
(editing bcz I have over estimated that all members would know about small and enclave semi independent states all over the world) Pakistan will given nothing to anybody. Its just like giving Pakistani sikhs to control their Holy land of Nankana more according to their beliefs. (considering muslims live their too).. Have you forgotten State of Bhawalpur, which formally entered in Pakistan in 56 i think...so a solution like that

Last edited:
Khalistani Sikhs in Indian occupied Punjab should rebel and carve out Punjab and Haryana from India.

Then Pakistan can annex the newly made country and link it with Pakistani Punjab...

Sikhs will live in peace and their holy sites reunited

@Icewolf
A territory carved out with force will result into a blunder.. unless locals are willing, its utter stupidity to keep intact them, especially when there are many ideological differences....

anyway annexing new countries turn local sympathies back to original holding powers...

Hi all

I was thinking is it possible to allow a semi independent small state of Khalustan, in Pakistan. Examples are Vetican city or Monaco.

Its just bcz Sikh is a separate nation and with Huge numbers but with no 'national' identity. However, Sikhs's dreamland home include both pujab, haryana and jammu.. which will abstain us, mainly, any opportunity to give them a thought/seed of separate homeland...

Your thoughts..

Sikhs need srif Lahore. I am sure Pakistan can do without one tiny city?

yaar sorry to pop your guys baloons but punjabis of both countries are dead loyal to their motherland so please come out of this fantasy....

Non Punjabis dont understand how much we hate turds of east punjab, would literally slaughter them given the chance. We have absolutely nothing in common with them.. they can create whatever kalu-palu-stan on their side of the border, dont give a shit. Anyway 95 percent of sikh are churas according to latest research.

Khalistani Sikhs in Indian occupied Punjab should rebel and carve out Punjab and Haryana from India.

Dude you ought to put a warning before displaying that suckdeep in your avatar. so f...in ugly just a glance makes me wanna puke.. how you look at it every time you post :bad:

Sikhs need srif Lahore. I am sure Pakistan can do without one tiny city?

Come get it n...er. you roaches tried in 65, we'd be happy to pump lead into your turbans again.

yaar sorry to pop your guys baloons but punjabis of both countries are dead loyal to their motherland so please come out of this fantasy..
i dont think so that its a dead issue "Khalistan".. just see recent events. Sikhs in jammu raised thr voices against Dehli, not against BJP (considering its not political) they also chanted Long live pakistan. you may say, it may be to put polotical pressure but who chant such things against thr own country..

:hitwall: thread removed to jokes section.
its just need more of trust, respect and open heartiness... there many enclave countries... plus i mentioned semi independent state..

Sikh also need Delhi. India can give them Delhi and thus in South Asia we would have another country. India can shift its capital to Islamabad for a while.
its a reality... they are many nations living in sub continent.. modi was forced to speech in local or english but not in hindi, in south india.. so here 'national' identity is an issue not joke..

My point was, giving, Nankana Sahib, a semi independent status with all defacto powers resting with Pakistan.. Take a look how vetican operates... or state of Monocao... or San marino...

It may be possible but 99% population of Nankana is also Muslim :)

So where are you going to shift 8,9 lac people after making a state ??

You are taught wrong history son :). We vacated Lahore willfully.
though he posted out of topic... but india was in outskirts of Lahore, so willful "retreat" requires capturing at first place..

It may be possible but 99% population of Nankana is also Muslim :)

So where are you going to shift 8,9 lac people after making a state ??
For any modern state, it is necessary to work with all members of society. Sikhs claims that during ranjeet singhs time there were many non sikh people at dominating posts and sufi saints were called to laid the foundation of their holy shrines etc... however, these are post-approval Qs and 99% cannot be replaced w.o thr will.

the purpose of my post was just to get what other people think about it...

Hi all

Your thoughts..
You want them to leave Indian Punjab and reside in Nankana? What about their lands, their property and belongings in India. In addition, how are you going to accommodate them and where?

Back
Top Bottom