What's new

Khalistan Zindabad slogans and rallies in Indian punjab

No where are those stupid creatures of this forum who were yesterday saying that the flag raised on the session Moga was not a khalistan flag :lol:
This time at DC office it was raised and the their own channels are accepting it's a khalistan flag. On this forum indians cannot accept because it's painful for them. It never happened before like this,that's why I said this thanks to modi things are very different this time .Bad and hostile relations with all the neighbors around and insurgencies are growing within.
@AfrazulMandal now that's for sure a khalistan flag.
Yep. You win.

In any case, any weakening of the Hindu hegemony will be welcome.

When was that 2020 referendum was supposed to take place?

Dada I think Rawats are also Gurkhas or Rajputs ? I think now they have started taking officers from Nepal too... What they consider themselves as Kshatriyas or they are different like Jats

They are emphatically not 'Gorkhas'; I think (you have to get this confirmed from the seniors of these) they were recruited into the Kumaons and the Garhwals.

They are Paharis, and consider themselves Rajputs; the surname Rawat itself is not a caste name, it is a surname, and was originally given to descendants of rulers. These Pahari names belong to a confused set of people; in India, they call themselves Rajput, but come under the OBC; in Nepal, these (well, Bisht in particular) are a surname of Khas, of Chhetris (Kshatriyas).

No Pahari is recruited into the Gorkhas.

Offering commissions to Nepali citizens is not new; you are correct in saying that Nepalis are eligible to be officers in the Indian Army, in sharp contrast to the British Army. The highest rank achieved by Nepalis has been Lieutenant General; of course, the Chief of Staff of the Nepalese Army is an honorary general of the Indian Army (and vice versa).

Yep. You win.

In any case, any weakening of the Hindu hegemony will be welcome.
May your wishes soon come true and oppression ends within a RSS hindutva state.
Some Indian and pakistani folks here say that I don't know anything about sikhism and my ignorance is mind boggling. Either they themselves are not ready to take truth or know very little about sikhism because they are too obsessed with their own Hindu religion supremacy in India.
From my grandfather times we had freindly relationships with Sikhs and I personally have read almost everything about their culture and history not because of Khalistan it's because they are our Punjabi brethren and we share the same DNA,culture,language and castes.
Now these biharis and ganjus will teach me about sikhs :lol:

May your wishes soon come true and oppression ends within a RSS hindutva state.
Some Indian and pakistani folks here say that I don't know anything about sikhism and my ignorance is mind boggling. Either they themselves are not ready to take truth or know very little about sikhism because they are too obsessed with their own Hindu religion supremacy in India.
From my grandfather times we had freindly relationships with Sikhs and I personally have read almost everything about their culture and history not because of Khalistan it's because they are our Punjabi brethren and we share the same DNA,culture,language and castes.
Now these biharis and ganjus will teach me about sikhs :lol:
Are you planning to adopt Sikhi? :P

Back
Top Bottom