What's new

Khalistan Liberation Front chief Harminder Mintoo is a Free Man Now

Imagine if he popped up in Pakistan and was given asylum lol
No, even if he escape we will not accept him. This is internal matter of India. It has nothing to do with Pakistan.

i want to ask our neighbour do they know khalistan map also includes pakistan territory....
Source???

Last edited:
yar kya filmi story hai, 10 bande aye apne bandon ko chora kar lay gaye na koi zakhmi howa na kisi ko koi kharash ayi.. I think Modi is playing with fire like Indhira did, kejriwal's wave is too strong in Punjab.. So he may want to impose presidential rule for face saving.. I am expecting few terrorism incidents in nika Punjab.. @Mentee
At this moment any attempt to kick start a new series of police encounters of Punjabis, especially the Sikh jutts would backfire straight on the face of sanghis due to the fact that now Punjabis have paved ways in the political centers of the first world like , Canadian defence minister , M.Ps and lords from U.K , business tycoons in the states------

At best they can inject drugs and plant other ethnicities in Punjab, which they are doing as we speak now.

No, even if he escape we will not accept him. This is internal matter of India. It has nothing to do with Pakistan.

Infact we got every thing to do with it. It's not like a tamilian or Gujarati scene, who have no cultural racial or religious connection with Baluchistan but deems it necessary to support the imaginary Baloch liberators .

At this moment any attempt to kick start a new series of police encounters of Punjabis, especially the Sikh jutts would backfire straight on the face of sanghis due to the fact that now Punjabis have paved ways in the political centers of the first world like , Canadian defence minister , M.Ps and lords from U.K , business tycoons in the states------

At best they can inject drugs and plant other ethnicities in Punjab, which they are doing as we speak now.

agree, they are doing a silent genocide by pushing non Punjabis is Occupied Punjab, there maybe no pure Punjabi after 2 generation.. Drug addicts can not save their genes, culture from 98% bharati aka bhaiya, bihari, marathi, tamil etc..

agree, they are doing a silent genocide by pushing non Punjabis is Occupied Punjab, there maybe no pure Punjabi after 2 generation.. Drug addicts can not save their genes, culture from 98% bharati aka bhaiya, bihari, marathi, tamil etc..

Sometimes I think that Punjabi jutts on other side has lost it. There influx in western hemisphere is evident of this fact. But the way those NRI's and Punjabi actors and singers confronts the Indian media and advocates the khalsa movement leaders makes me believe that they are planning something Jewish :woot:

Clearly he has support in East Punjab -even within the prison complex he was being housed at. You're right I doubt he would surface in Pakistan

Hmmm, right. Have a conversation with them
He was cought already as i said,its difficult for some one to do a jail break and then expect to live in India as a freeman.
The jail break was not to rescue him,he just tagged along with others who where being rescued..
You must have had conversation with people from east punjab in canada or uk..these guys where kicked to these placed by the people from punjabis from east Punjab themselfs...you can continue living in your own world believing ,some part of India is about to break any time soon...i am no going to disturb you..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom