What's new

Khalistan Liberation Front chief Harminder Mintoo is a Free Man Now

They're already blaming Pakistan. Either way - they have a pretty serious problem if that facility is considered "high security"

From the info I have these guys just waltzed right in and hit a 6er. Must be troubling for Modi and his feet kissing worshippers who made fuss about Balochistan when Khalistan movement has been internally resuscitated!!!

mumbai attack was easy as it involved unarmed men,who dint even have a paper knife to defend them selfs,this is a highly planned and executed one thaat too with armed gaurds,,,thats why i said what i said.

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1480278984.089163.jpg

These armed guards? The attacks in Mumbai happened for like 3 days. By that logic 9/11 was also easier than this jail break lol. ISI is too weak too pathetic to do it lmao. Anybody can jail break.

Last edited:
One car recovered, one accused caught.
Vehicle movement have been tracked in Haryana, Where they broke the police barrier in Kaithal district.
Only a matter of time, they are either killed or caught.

They shot a lady civilian in her car. She had nothing to do with it

Modi will regret trying to stick his nose in Balochistan

This is the start of interesting times in india

Ditto

Get this guy to Pakistan and give him asylum.

I actually disagree. Unless "Bramdagh Bugti" is given asylum papers.

Leverage is key.

Imagine if he popped up in Pakistan and was given asylum lol

its good to see our neighbours are cheering for a known terrorist.. not surprised.. i want to ask our neighbour do they know khalistan map also includes pakistan territory..
secondly.. prepare for another news where they will be shot in an encounter just like bhopal bast*ds .. they will be freed for life..

You cheer when BLA and BSO murder Pakistani Baloch civilians, FC, attack our pipelines. Your third rate media gives stage to anti Pakistan dissidents (some with blood on their hands). Own up for your actions. Be a man and mend your ways

Like always Indian authorities are accusing isi for this jail break :D

A huge complement, strangely :laugh:

View attachment 356243

These armed guards? The attacks in Mumbai happened for like 3 days. ISI is too weak too pathetic to do it lmao. Anybody can jail break lol.
ok tell me,was the recent terrorist attack where they killed like 60 of your security guys a easy target or to help someone to escape from jail in Pakistan who is holding one of these terrorist leaders.

Imagine if he popped up in Pakistan and was given asylum lol
He is not going anywhere,even if he pops up in Pakistan good for us,,how will the title sound around the world on news headlines,,,a terrorist escaped from a Jail in India surfaces in Pakistan.

ok tell me,was the recent terrorist attack where they killed like 60 of your security guys a easy target or to help someone to escape from jail in Pakistan who is holding one of these terrorist leaders.

Your comparing that to the Mumbai attacks? It was a suicide bombing on police trainee. It takes months to plan something like Mumbai. But only a few weeks for a jail break or a suicide bombing. But again ISI can't do either a jail break or Mumbai attacks. The sophistication of taking on security personal for 3 days is too much to handle. We appreciate the big amount of credit your given to the ISI though lol.

Your comparing that to the Mumbai attacks? It was a suicide bombing on police trainee. It takes months to plan something like Mumbai. But only a few weeks for a jail break or a suicide bombing. But again ISI can't do either a jail break or Mumbai attacks. The sophistication of taking on security personal for 3 days is too much to handle. We appreciate the big amount of credit your given to the ISI though lol.
You govt has agreed it was dont by Pakistanies planned on Pkaistani soil, i mean non state actors,unless you belive these non state actors are more suffisticated than your isi.still my argument stands.

You govt has agreed it was dont by Pakistanies planned on Pkaistani soil, i mean non state actors,unless you belive these non state actors are more suffisticated than your isi.still my argument stands.

Ok.. but the ISI is too weak and can't do it. It can't even do a jail break.

Ok.. but the ISI is too weak and can't do it. It can't even do a jail break.
Thats what i said in my first post you quoted,jail break in India,isi dsnt have that much capability.some how you got offended.

He is not going anywhere,even if he pops up in Pakistan good for us,,how will the title sound around the world on news headlines,,,a terrorist escaped from a Jail in India surfaces in Pakistan.

A lot of victims of communal genocide in india would feel the real terrorist is that chai wala PM of yours.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom