What's new

Khalistan Liberation Front chief Harminder Mintoo is a Free Man Now

its good to see our neighbours are cheering for a known terrorist.. not surprised.. i want to ask our neighbour do they know khalistan map also includes pakistan territory..
secondly.. prepare for another news where they will be shot in an encounter just like bhopal bast*ds .. they will be freed for life..

I think max is right i too have a feeling that they're gonna do another fake encounter just like that bhopal encounter sigh
K.P.S gill and general Brrar are 2 lucky b@stards . Especially this gill is the reason that half of the indian Punjabis sold their lands and took asylum in Canada and Europe

Like always Indian authorities are accusing isi for this jail break :D

Accusing ISI has become a fashion to hide incompetence. :undecided:

ISI may or may not be involved in this but its the task of jail authorities to prevent such incidents and they have completely failed in that.

Last edited:
Accusing ISI has become a fashion to hide incompetence. :undecided:

ISI may or may not be involved in this but its the task of jail authorities to prevent such incidents and they have completely failed in that.
i dont think ISI has the capability to do such a thing,yeah its true they try to support anyone who wants to hurt India..

Its pure failure of jail athorities.

I think max is right i too have a feeling that they're gonna do another fake encounter just like that bhopal encounter sigh

yar kya filmi story hai, 10 bande aye apne bandon ko chora kar lay gaye na koi zakhmi howa na kisi ko koi kharash ayi.. I think Modi is playing with fire like Indhira did, kejriwal's wave is too strong in Punjab.. So he may want to impose presidential rule for face saving.. I am expecting few terrorism incidents in nika Punjab.. @Mentee

its good to see our neighbours are cheering for a known terrorist.. not surprised.. i want to ask our neighbour do they know khalistan map also includes pakistan territory..
secondly.. prepare for another news where they will be shot in an encounter just like bhopal bast*ds .. they will be freed for life..

You have no trouble hosting Baloch terrorists, do you?

East Punjab can merge with Pakistan, we are the homeland and the true owner of the land of five waters.

i dont think ISI has the capability to do such a thing,yeah its true they try to support anyone who wants to hurt India..

Its pure failure of jail athorities.

Ok then the ISI has no capability to carry out Mumbai attacks. It was security that is to blame. This is peanuts compared to that.

Ok then the ISI has no capability to carry out Mumbai attacks. It was security that is to blame. This is peanuts compared to that.
mumbai attack was easy as it involved unarmed men,who dint even have a paper knife to defend them selfs,this is a highly planned and executed one thaat too with armed gaurds,,,thats why i said what i said.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom