What's new

Khalid Bin Walid Mosque/Shrine completely destroyed in Syria!

I don't want to argue , and I don't want to say that muhammed was double crossing , I merely find this interesting , i'm a history fan
Why don't you bring any Quote where Prophet S.A.W had said that? Prophet S.A.W had described Hazrat Ali R.A as Asadullah , I remember.

traditionally I must say , shias hate the second caliph , but with the 1979 revolution that changed and for political correctness and muslim unity that changed to the first and third caliph :)

Hate a strong word. I know many Shias (of Pakistan) who don't harbor hate towards the Khulfa-e-Rashidun. They take sides in the politics that was played between them, at the heart of it, all four were also doing politics. All four were very dear to the Prophet, they were with him from the start. If you can hate someone whom the Prophet loved, how will you face your rasool in the hereafter? You cannot have a little unity and a little hate.

Why don't you bring any Quote where Prophet S.A.W had said that? Prophet S.A.W had described Hazrat Ali R.A as Asadullah , I remember.

different people have attributed lots of things to prophet muhammed none of which can be confirmed or denied , this is one of them

Hate a strong word. I know many Shias (of Pakistan) who don't harbor hate towards the Khulfa-e-Rashidun. They take sides in the politics that was played between them, at the heart of it, all four were also doing politics. All four were very dear to the Prophet, they were with him from the start. If you can hate someone whom the Prophet loved, how will you face your rasool in the hereafter? You cannot have a little unity and a little hate.

But one must consider the facts , fact is pre-1979 used to drag a stuffed umar down the alley and pea on it , but after the 1979 through tv series and cinema they convinced people that it was the first and third khalif who were bad , just like the population of iran which is 49% azeri and 51% Persian...

@bold... None of them was doing politics...as none of them had greed for power...its absurd to even think tht they wanted power over the other...all four respected each other a lot..They were no ordinary humans who would fight for power(kursi)...like us...its all our imagination tht one wanted power over the other...Infact i think its insulting on our part to even think like tht..They were trained by the Prophet(P.B.U.H) himself and had been given bisharat of Jannat in their lifetime and yet we think tht they would argue over power?

Stop your double speaks, You cried when USA imposed Democracy, U are supporting USA in Syria just because you want Shia Asad out of power.

I am amused to see these forces at one front (Pakistan, Arabs, Taliban, AlQuaida, TTP, USA, West) against Syria/China/Russia/Iran.

You need to observe few things: Pakistan is supporting Israel view (Distruction of Asad)
Pakistan and Taliban (TTP) are on same page, distruction of Asad.
China and Pakistan have different view
USA/West/Israel and Taliban/TTP/AQ are fighting (togather) for same cause
since when i am supporting US in syria..??
i am supporting every movement that is against a dictator, eespecially if the dictator is a minority and has a good record of lengthy massacres under his belt, but again how come indians understand this..
i may be lenient if the dicator belongs to majority sect or group....

The shameless being exhibited by both sides knows no bounds. Whether its bombing of mosques or shrines or churches

It's beyond comprehension and its shattering for ones heart. The war in al Sham has brought out the worst in humanity

@ziaulislam : Wrror, abhi bhi naraaaz haiii ? :cray:

Bataayaa thaa tujhee mein aur woh mazaak kar raheiii theiii...he taking digs at Punjabis & I taking digs at Pashtuns whereas we both love both Pashtuns & Punjabis....heck most of them are our family members ! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
What problem have the Sunnis now got with historical places , mate ?

I'm not gonna let them build a Mausoleum for you ! :whistle:

But I expect them to build me one with you as its matwaliii ! :smokin:

well most sites I found were Persian , I thought you might not be interested in them

Don't tell me mate that it is only present in Persian Religious Sources ! I'm sure something like that would've found its way in most Biographies of the Prophet or books on Islam !

Back
Top Bottom