What's new

Khalid Bin Walid Mosque/Shrine completely destroyed in Syria!

Ha,So anything good related to other Sahaba(R.A) is censored to Iran...Why so much Biased...

I think they filter out everything the sunnis put online , like the ****** material

behind that line of asterisk is a -j-I-*-a-d-I , nothing rude

Twelvers and their identical are Worst Scum in Islamic History , May they and their supporter Rot in Hell , AMEEN.

I merely find this interesting and indeed very interesting , if muhammed (pbuh) gave the title sayf ul-Allah to one sahaba and said something like that about his cousin , then that reminds me of many other things about the prophet , and I find that interesting , no need to flame

Pathetic,arabs would an insignificant tribal horde in the desert today if not for this guy.

lol, you have a habit of changing the meaning of sentence.. there is a comma in the middle.. :omghaha:

anyhow it boils down to who you consider arab , some Syrians and Lebanese don't consider themselves arabs and turks consider anything darker than the European standard to be arab.

I merely find this interesting and indeed very interesting , if muhammed (pbuh) gave the title sayf ul-Allah to one sahaba and said something like that about his cousin , then that reminds me of many other things about the prophet , and I find that interesting , no need to flame
If you really have point to argue, then why don't argue openly?

The Alawites aka Shias are into Shrines and stuff- so i have my doubts about Alawis Al-Assad destroying the mausoleum-
it must be Saudi backed sunnis-

Hmmm from what I know of him he support Hazarat Abu Bakr As Sadiq. Some extremist shias have deep rooted hatred towards the first Khalifah, so it seems like a Hazarat Zaynab's tomb's revenge bombing.

But yaar both cases karne walon pe lakh laanat. If we can't condemn both cases equally toh Musalmaan kehna chor dena chahiye humein apne aapko.

We cannot condemn one side over the other. Destroying such things important to the other side... If we come down to this, surely we deserve hell.

Did he really ? :unsure:

Any link to that ?

i'll try to find a link , the sentence was there is no man but ali and there's no sword but Zul-fikar لا فتا الا علی و لا سیف الا ذوالفقار

Hmmm from what I know of him he support Hazarat Abu Bakr As Sadiq. Some extremist shias have deep rooted hatred towards the first Khalifah, so it seems like a Hazarat Zaynab's tomb's revenge bombing.

But yaar both cases karne walon pe lakh laanat. If we can't condemn both cases equally toh Musalmaan kehna chor dena chahiye humein apne aapko.

We cannot condemn one side over the other. Destroying such things important to the other side... If we come down to this, surely we deserve hell.

traditionally I must say , shias hate the second caliph , but with the 1979 revolution that changed and for political correctness and muslim unity that changed to the first and third caliph :)

Back
Top Bottom