What's new

Khalid Bin Walid Mosque/Shrine completely destroyed in Syria!

actually i wanted to give my opinions on shia sunni conflict from a non muslim perspective without trying to hurt either of them but pdf doesnt allow such discussions.i feel pdf shld allow such discussions as long as it doesnt go over board.

Hmmm from what I know of him he support Hazarat Abu Bakr As Sadiq. Some extremist shias have deep rooted hatred towards the first Khalifah, so it seems like a Hazarat Zaynab's tomb's revenge bombing.

But yaar both cases karne walon pe lakh laanat. If we can't condemn both cases equally toh Musalmaan kehna chor dena chahiye humein apne aapko.

We cannot condemn one side over the other. Destroying such things important to the other side... If we come down to this, surely we deserve hell.

I completely agree- both sides should not use holy places as sanctuaries in event of internal war or an invasion- the invasion part refers to Afghanis and Iraqis where freedom fighters aka insurgents or terrorists have used holy places and shrines as safe houses-

What problem have the Sunnis now got with historical places , mate ?

Holy places no- Shrines a big Yes-
The colosseum in question was mainly a shrine-

Hmmm from what I know of him he support Hazarat Abu Bakr As Sadiq. Some extremist shias have deep rooted hatred towards the first Khalifah, so it seems like a Hazarat Zaynab's tomb's revenge bombing.

But yaar both cases karne walon pe lakh laanat. If we can't condemn both cases equally toh Musalmaan kehna chor dena chahiye humein apne aapko.

We cannot condemn one side over the other. Destroying such things important to the other side... If we come down to this, surely we deserve hell.

Let's look at it from some other perspective:
Who benefits the most from seeing the hate between both sides increase dramatically by such heinous acts?
I see a foreign party involved here, neither Syrian army nor the moderate opposition like the escalation of sectarian hatred, but the main question is, who exactly loves to see both sides become more and more blood thirsty towards each other?
I leave the answering to you.

Let's not accuse any side when we have no clue who actually shot those mortars, both for Syeda Zainab and Khalid bin Walid mausoleum. It's a mortar shell and it can come out of any random hole or place. Someone out there loves to see Muslims slaughtering each other and unfortunately,many Muslims during history have proven that they get easily fooled and used by outsiders.

Yesterday they were saying it was damaged partially due to rocket fire by the rebels...maybe the rebels had taken refuge there and the Army replied.

A very very sad incident nonetheless, and worthy to be condemned.

Huge possibility is that it my have been damaged by the army, but most like destroyed by the rebels to get sympathy vote and malign the assad regime.

Best of lack to assad i hope he finishes off the Saudi sponsored Wahabi rebels.

@ziaulislam : Wrror, abhi bhi naraaaz haiii ? :cray:

Bataayaa thaa tujhee mein aur woh mazaak kar raheiii theiii...he taking digs at Punjabis & I taking digs at Pashtuns whereas we both love both Pashtuns & Punjabis....heck most of them are our family members ! :undecided:
nope i got it i am not "khafa", but this is open forum how would i know what u huys meant was a joke ?.
besides my father family is gujjar and my mother family side are pushtoons so technically i myself am not a pushtoon. most people in my area(tarbela/khari plan) are mixed now mainly due to heavy relocations due to three dams and influx of foreign population..

Last edited by a moderator:
who the hell cares whether you follow Ali's descendants anymore or if you have different religious practices..

stupid, stupid, STUPID people

Huge possibility is that it my have been damaged by the army, but most like destroyed by the rebels to get sympathy vote and malign the assad regime.

Best of lack to assad i hope he finishes off the Saudi sponsored Wahabi rebels.
well that snot possible brother. you see assad father killed off 40,000 people. there children are now fighting him
assad killed off nearly 90,000 rebels and sunnis..there families and sons will never forget it..
the only solution is a peaceful democratic transition otherwise once rebels come into power(if not today tomorrow but its inevitable) , the extremist and non extremist rebels will fight , resulting in win of extremist most likely that will go on to massacre the minority shia population.

its not like TTP or other minority rebels thaat usually represents less than 0.1% population), this is an ethnic war now 80% vs 8% population ethnic war..

l know its universal rule for shia to support shia no matter what.
a dictator representing a maximum population are near half population can survive but such minority one cant..especially when a country is third world country

Such loss of Islamic history. Breaks my heart to see this senseless destruction of such valuable treasure and heritage. Curse on both Assad and the Rebels.

-- RazorMC

FSA terrorist were using the shrine as rocket launching base? clearly a sign of respect? Second have you seen any conclusive evidence that suggest Syrian troops were involved or carried out this destruction?

Only one Sect around the World Who curse Sahaba(R.A) and expected to do such acts....

Activist living in England running a clothing shop and getting paid by unknown European country.:smitten:

Syrian army shelling destroyed the historic mausoleum of a companion of the Prophet Mohammed in the central city of Homs on Monday, a monitoring group and activists said.

Lets see the activist who he really is

EXPOSED: Syrian Human Rights Front is EU-Funded Fraud
NYT admits fraudulent Syrian human rights group is UK-based "one-man band" funded by EU and one other "European country."

The UK based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) is an information office opposed to the Government of Syria.

The UK based SOHR is run out of a two-bedroom terraced home in Coventry, UK, by one person, Rami Abdulrahman (or Rami Abdul Rahman, or Rami Abdelrahman)

The New York Times also for the first time reveals that Abdul Rahman's operation is indeed funded by the European Union and a "European country" he refuses to identify::omghaha:

Money from two dress shops covers his minimal needs for reporting on the conflict, along with small subsidies from the European Union and one European country that he declines to identify.:omghaha:

Propaganda video usage

Amateur video distributed by activists showed the Ottoman-era mosque, renowned for its two towering minarets, and images of what was identified as the destroyed mausoleum.
"I want to tell Arabs and Muslims, how will you face God after Khalid bin Walid's shrine has been destroyed? Why have you abandoned besieged Homs?" says the man.

Under siege for a year and syrians dont destroy it while FSA terrorist continue to use the Shrine as rocket launching base plus not to mention using mosque minars as snipping posts.

Khaldiyeh and the Old City neighbourhoods of Homs, still under rebel control, have been under suffocating army siege and near-daily bomb attacks for more than a year.

Same activist goes on to say

For more than three weeks, the army has intensified its campaign to take back the rebel-held areas, but despite temporary advances the neighbourhoods remain out of regime control, activists say.

How did syrians strike in the middle of the FSA terrorist control areas if they arent even advancing or as suspected this was done by the people who have no problem using shrines for attacking bases plus are known around the world for destroying shrines and mosques.

What i find most disturbing is same people who openly support the destruction of Islamic heritage sites through out Arabia or other parts of the world and keep quite or openly support terrorist who bomb and destroy shrines. All of sudden are against this act or barbarians for only one reason cause they think it was carried out by Syrian defense forces and not by same ol same ol known around the world to do this kind of barbarian act.

Shia and others are killed By Wahhabi for going to shrines not to mention shrines blown by Wahhabi through out the world. All off sudden cause of a propaganda video put of by FSA terrorist same shias are being accused of blowing up shrines even though majority of Syrian defense forces are Sunni.

Such loss of Islamic history. Breaks my heart to see this senseless destruction of such valuable treasure and heritage. Curse on both Assad and the Rebels.

-- RazorMC

In reality it is the Saudi and their brand of Islam. They destroyed over 1000 priceless shrines and mauseleum that were listed and protected by the United Nation, just as the Buddhas of Bamyan in Afghanistan.

Only Syrian can care about their home , these animals will destroy everything just for the lust of power. It take ages to built and preserve such land marks and takes few minutes to destroy. What a shame.

When Saudi Arabia is standing with Israel, and Iran is supporting a bloody dictatorship of a minority then one knows that it is best to just shut up and not take bloody sides.

This is worse than insane. But time will move on. Lanat on liars, butchers, Wahabists, extremist Shias, and their respective supporters in East and West.

In a few years this war would be over. We shall reconstruct. But stories and pain shall remain.

Back
Top Bottom