What's new

Khaleda on stage to launch movement

AL should be tried before war-crime trial: Khaleda

Opposition leader and BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia Tuesday made a plea for putting Awami League on trial for their postwar acts before trying war criminals.

“The incumbent government has begun the trial of war criminals for crimes against humanity. But they had killed some 40,000 people by forming Rakkhi Bahini and different other corps. So, they should be tried first,” she said in her public address.

বর্তমান সরকারের লোকেরা হিন্দুদের জায়গা ও মন্দির দখল করছে

আহমেদ রাজু, স্পেশাল করেসপন্ডেন্ট
বাংলানিউজটোয়েন্টিফোর.কম

সিলেট থেকে: বিএনপি চেয়ারপারসন ও বিরোধী দলীয় নেত্রী খালেদা জিয়া বলেছেন, সরকারের লোকেরা হিন্দুদের জায়গা জমি এমনকি মন্দিরও দখল করে নিচ্ছে। দেশে লুটপাট ও ত্রাসের রাজত্ব কায়েক করেছে।

মঙ্গলবার সিলেটে মাহসমাবেশে তিনি এসব কথা বলেন।

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

টিপাইমুখ বাঁধ নির্মাণ করতে দেওয়া হবে না: সিলেটে খালেদা

সিলেট আলীয়া মাদ্রাসা মাঠ থেকে: বিরোধী দলীয় নেত্রী বেগম খালেদা জিয়া বলেছেন, ভারত টিপাইমুখ বাঁধ নির্মাণ করলে সিলেট জেলা মরুভূমি হয়ে যাবে। টিপাইমুখ বাঁধ নির্মাণ করতে দেওয়া হবে না। ভারতের প্রধানমন্ত্রী মনমোহন সিং কে বলেছি টিপাইমুখ বাঁধ নির্মাণ বন্ধ করুন।

What's PM's faith? Asks Khaleda | | bdnews24.com

Sylhet, Oct 11 (bdnews24.com)—BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia has questioned about the religion of prime minister Sheikh Hasina.

"Prime minister Sheikh Hasina told a Durga Puja function that our Maa Durga has arrived by elephant…we want to know which religion she actually believes in," the opposition chief told a public meeting at the city's Alia Madrasa ground on Tuesday.

She also slated Hasina for the dropping the words 'Absolute Faith and Trust in Allah' from the constitution. "Our prime minister has abolished absolute faith and trust in Allah from the constitution," the opposition leader said.

Islam was retained as the state religion through the 15th Amendment to the constitution. The amendment also restored secularism as one of the four main pillars of the constitution ensuring equal rights and dignity for the people of other religions.

SYLHET Today

2011-10-11-22-01-55-October...........Eleven%2028.jpg

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

I'm sure that is the internal motto of Khaledia and her bankrupt mafia.

If tareqe becomes the leader of bnp, bnp will become history.

How do you know that? You are a Awami supporter. So your opinion has no effect on BNP. Tarique Zia is the right man to make BNP even stronger. He has made some mistakes in past due to his young age but I am confident that he will come back as reformed man. :tup:

You worry about Awamis future. Leave BNP to us. Thanks

How do you know that? You are a Awami supporter. So your opinion has no effect on BNP. Tarique Zia is the right man to make BNP even stronger. He has made some mistakes in past due to his young age but I am confident that he will come back as reformed man. :tup:

You worry about Awamis future. Leave BNP to us. Thanks

Oh sure :lol: :rofl:

You can laugh all you want. We don't really count you one of our own. Your emaan is weak. You have voted for Awami Munafiq last time although you are trying hard to blend in among the nationalist around here. You can not be trusted. :smokin:

You can laugh all you want. We don't really count you one of our own. Your emaan is weak. You have voted for Awami Munafiq last time although you are trying hard to blend in among the nationalist around here. You can not be trusted. :smokin:

do not smoke. it is haram. As KULLU MUSKIRIN HARAM ! :angel: ...

Well, a wikileak suggested that tarek's wife Who is a doctor doesn't want Tarek to get involved in politics anymore... Tarek also said so in some close discussion.... But He has to take leadership. There is no other option for BNP... Khaleda Zia working so hard with a broken health just to ensure a positive environment for Tarek..... And Zabanya sir, every single leader in South Asia is as corrupted as Tarek. It was just his bad luck that moin followed his regime.... Anyway i am not a hardcore fan of Tarek... But i hate awamileague for being pro-india and jamat for being pro-pak. So Tarek is my only choice....

আহমেদ রাজু, স্পেশাল করেসপন্ডেন্ট
বাংলানিউজটোয়েন্টিফোর.কম

সিলেট থেকে: বিএনপি চেয়ারপারসন ও বিরোধী দলীয় নেত্রী খালেদা জিয়া বলেছেন, সরকারের লোকেরা হিন্দুদের জায়গা জমি এমনকি মন্দিরও দখল করে নিচ্ছে। দেশে লুটপাট ও ত্রাসের রাজত্ব কায়েক করেছে।

মঙ্গলবার সিলেটে মাহসমাবেশে তিনি এসব কথা বলেন।

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

টিপাইমুখ বাঁধ নির্মাণ করতে দেওয়া হবে না: সিলেটে খালেদা

সিলেট আলীয়া মাদ্রাসা মাঠ থেকে: বিরোধী দলীয় নেত্রী বেগম খালেদা জিয়া বলেছেন, ভারত টিপাইমুখ বাঁধ নির্মাণ করলে সিলেট জেলা মরুভূমি হয়ে যাবে। টিপাইমুখ বাঁধ নির্মাণ করতে দেওয়া হবে না। ভারতের প্রধানমন্ত্রী মনমোহন সিং কে বলেছি টিপাইমুখ বাঁধ নির্মাণ বন্ধ করুন।
SHE IS TALKING RUBBISH THEIR IS NO NEWS OF TIPAIMUKH CONSTRUCTION FOR YEARS
moreover if build it will be run over dam only generating power so no bd problem also it will save sylhet and cachar from barak river's floods

Well, a wikileak suggested that tarek's wife Who is a doctor doesn't want Tarek to get involved in politics anymore... Tarek also said so in some close discussion.... But He has to take leadership. There is no other option for BNP... Khaleda Zia working so hard with a broken health just to ensure a positive environment for Tarek..... And Zabanya sir, every single leader in South Asia is as corrupted as Tarek. It was just his bad luck that moin followed his regime.... Anyway i am not a hardcore fan of Tarek... But i hate awamileague for being pro-india and jamat for being pro-pak. So Tarek is my only choice....

BNP should choose a leader based on merit not on nepotism. Tarek should get it drilled into his head that he has to work for his leadship position.

Back
Top Bottom