Khaleda on stage to launch movement

Some photos from Chapai Nawabganj yesterday

TAHER2011201110151318708515_1.jpg

TAHER2011201110151318708515_4.jpg

TAHER2011201110151318708515_8.jpg

TAHER2011201110151318708515_7.jpg

TAHER2011201110151318708515_7.jpg

TAHER2011201110151318708515_6.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Khaleda should start Dhaka Siege , Agenda should be Share Bazar!

Dont want to see Hasina one day more!!

ok this is new to me. more common in Middle east.

mustafiz_lekha201201091326117449_393931_125188584266892_100003272525378_117157_1982665861_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

" চল চল ঢাকা চল "

১২ মার্চ

@Farhaan... I have question. If Khaleda Zia will come back to power, Will she continue co-operation in dismantling anti-India ULFA assets or peace deals going on over enclaves????

It was a successful rode march it seems. But do any body think that India would invade to keep AL in power due to some
Backdoor deal. We still don't know what kind of deal these awami thugs singed with india in this Past 3 years.:undecided:

It was a successful rode march it seems. But do any body think that India would invade to keep AL in power due to some
Backdoor deal. We still don't know what kind of deal these awami thugs singed with india in this Past 3 years.:undecided:

Why this distrust with India and Awami?
:confused:

There will be no election without CTG. If AL announce election date, BNP will call for strike, bloodshed, and then Army comes in. The fat one doesn't get that.

@Farhaan... I have question. If Khaleda Zia will come back to power, Will she continue co-operation in dismantling anti-India ULFA assets or peace deals going on over enclaves????

Not sure about the ULFA. I am sure, the top brass will never be arrested if they ever visit Bangladesh. Enclave deal will be respected like any other international treaties.

Bangladesh never gave direct armed support to ULFA, which was a false allegation by the India all along against BNP.

Not sure about the ULFA. I am sure, the top brass will never be arrested if they ever visit Bangladesh. Enclave deal will be respected like any other international treaties.

Bangladesh never gave direct armed support to ULFA, which was a false allegation by the India all along against BNP.

Only Paresh Barua left in the top leadership of ULFA and he is at run in China-Myanmar border. Many former ULFA militants claimed that they were supported by Bangladeshi intelligence and issued ID card. In few year government of India started Look East policy and policy of negotiating with government of neighbouring countries of Bhutan, Myanmar and Bangladesh to crackdown on militants holes up in these countries and all responded with good gesture greatly reducing militancy in North-East. But Khaleda Zia refused to co-operate initially. Although ULFA is on death-bed, we may fear they can resurface soon Khaleda Zia comes back as she will prefer least to co-operate with India.

This lady has a charisma of a door knob, i dont know why people go there to listen to her talk. I'd be bored to death.

Apparently, the lady is more popular than any other political leader in Bangladesh today. The other lady is a sellout to radical Hindutva-fanatics next door and wants to impose their radical ideology by any means. Bangladesh can never become a part of her backward "Akhand Bharat".

Apparently, the lady is more popular than any other political leader in Bangladesh today. The other lady is a sellout to radical Hindutva-fanatics next door and wants to impose their radical ideology by any means. Bangladesh can never become a part of her backward "Akhand Bharat".

In 2008 you must had been saying:- Apparently, the lady is more popular than any other political leader in Bangladesh today. The other lady is a sellout to radical Jamatis radicalizing our tolerant Muslim state and eating away hard-earned money of Bangladeshi people. :lol:

In 2008 you must had been saying:- Apparently, the lady is more popular than any other political leader in Bangladesh today. The other lady is a sellout to radical Jamatis radicalizing our tolerant Muslim state and eating away hard-earned money of Bangladeshi people. :lol:

Bangladesh and Bangladeshis sure do not want to be influenced by hindu radicals from india and indian establishment. Indians can define "radicals" anyone who is opposing their fundamentalist and expansionist agenda. But for sure opposing indian radicalism and hegemonic wished does not make either BNP or Jammat radical. They are at the moment talking about issues that are important for people of Bangladesh

Back
Top Bottom